[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some common phrases that are red flags of AGPs trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1500484004154.jpg (399KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500484004154.jpg
399KB, 750x750px
What are some common phrases that are red flags of AGPs trying to retcon how "feminine" they were growing/in their pre-transition life?

For example:
>the describe playing with girl's toys as a means of "proving their femininity"
>they refer to themselves as having been "girly", "not like the other boys", "not fitting in with the guys", "not liking macho culture", "boys being too rough to hang out with so the girls suited them better"
>they make a strong point to assert that they were a woman, or that they "had to figure out" that they were a woman, rather than a faggy boy who wasn't able to contextualize with any caste of males, young and old
>their bullying began in their later grades, they had males that used to be friends with them begin bullying them
>they refer to themselves as "having known that they were trans"
>they were a boy that was "popular with the girls" and they try to play it off a having "only female friends"
>>
File: 3lTFntt.jpg (220KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
3lTFntt.jpg
220KB, 3000x3000px
>>
>>8781285
nice try
>>
>>8781281
They ' suspected something was wrong but they weren't sure what '
>>
When they say they tried to kill themselves. It's pseudosuicidal thoughts.
>>
>>8781335
that sounds legitimate af you retard

it's only when they speak in absolutes "I always for sure knew im a 100% girl!" when it's fishy
>>
>>8781977
I meant someone who lived their life as total man but tries to claim that they had some sort of "unconscious dysphoria".
>>
>>8782006
perhaps they did and they were repressing. a total man would never decide to transition
>>
>>8781281
i dont really buy into the whole cut and dry blanchard stuff, but i think there are three types of people
>trannies who don't have any form of sexual feelings towards women
>trannies who are only into women, and gain alot of sexual excitement when dressing up, but normally don't have a desire to be feminine outside of sexual fulfillment, usually having a hard time understanding how to properly dress and act without fetishizing what they think women are
>trannies who have some levels mixed levels of sexual and nonsexual attractions to femininity, usually bisexual, and are very confused about their own legitimacy
>this third type is the vast majority, just like bisexuality is the largest form of sexuality in the world

also op, i think a big red flag for agps is trying to feel better or legitimize themselves by making a passive aggressive thread about other trannies. I don't understand your obsession with this shitty echelon, its like you have nothing else in life worth any value other than being a tranny - which is like the opposite of a valuable character trait.
>>
>>8782051
I gotta say that's pretty much the way I see it as well.

>just like bisexuality is the largest form of sexuality in the world
could you elaborate, I've never heard this
>>
>>8782230
There's an idea that the majority of humans are actually bisexual to some extent, but through a combination of being mostly attracted to the opposite sex and social shaming directed at those who aren't straight.

So like, if we imagine a scale where 0 is absolutely heterosexual and 6 is absolutely homosexual, the notion is that most people are actually just like a 1 or a 5, rather than a hard 0 or 6
>>
tfw an probably bait thread turns into a real one...
>>
>I like video games but not those violent ones the boys like, no not call of duty, I only play female characters on Overwatch because I am really feminine in my taste in games.
>>
are these things that most trans women do? cause i definitely acknowledge that before puberty i definitely fit in with boys just as much as girls (though i will say 90% of my friends when i like younger than 8 were girls coincidentally) and when puberty hit i got caught up in boyish bullshit and trying to fit in as a boy, ofc it didn't really work out and yeah i pretty much became the 'faggy boy who wasn't able to contextualize with any caste of males', and pretty much lived that existence until i was 17 and realized that being trans was a thing and i might be like that. and then repressed for another 5-6 years living as a dipshit hipster femboy who acknowledged they had dysphoria but was too terrified of transition bc of family, relationship, and peers

i mean take what you want from that. it's ignorance and repression and is the case with most trans women i know. most though were able to work through that repression earlier than me and started transition at 19-20 instead of 22-23
>>
>>8782051
Types 2 and 3 are the same.
>>
>>8781281
>implying AGPs are the only ones retconning
By definition HSTSs couldn't have wanted to be girls or contextualized themselves as girls straight away because they are gay men. It took time and rejection for them to start thinking of themselves as girls. Before that they were boys and thought of themselves as boys.
>>
cara pls kill yourself.
>>
Threadly reminder that OP is an insane AGP stalker posing as HSTS who's trying to make as many non-straight transgirls as she can repress or feel bad because she hates/is massively jealous of the ones that got to transition, some even earlier than her
>>
>>8782417
yea, the problem with these trutrans extremest, it they think that one has to be completely obsessed with their gender from birth or they're fake. I never saw females as any different than males until puberty, until then, i didn't think about it or care, and thought it was just style differences between males and females, who i aligned with females more.

It wan't until puberty when i was forced to start actually being a boy that anything mattered. And honestly, who could even be aware that transexuality exist at age 12, when you've never even met a gay person in your life? I knew what i wanted but thought it was literally impossible so i went femboy route.
>>
>>8783399
proof?
>>
>>8783467
it mentions that in the op
>>
>>8783695
is cara straight or not?
>>
>>8783754
She claims to be but literally everything else that's known about her would indicate otherwise, no matter how hard she tries to retcon or twist it
>>
>>8783770
what has she done?
>>
>>8783715
What's the difference?
>>
File: 1474924049220.jpg (651KB, 1848x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1474924049220.jpg
651KB, 1848x1135px
>>8783399
but cara you said you were kinsey 1 before you deciding you had been hsts all along
>>8783784
she's a 21 year old agp from maine who, most infamously, stalked early transitioner nicole maines for several months to the point a restraining order and prohibition of entering umaine college grounds was placed upon her
she's also interested in such characters as eli erlick (another early transitioner who she tried to bait a girl from this board into murder-suiciding)
she's tried to retcon this by saying she was AAP roleplaying (so hard she got a restraining order and forbidden to go to her college)
>>
>>8783807
type 2 are pure fetishists and type 3 arent?
>>
>>8782051
tfw type 3 and very confused about everything
>>
>>8783813
Draw the line.
>>
>>8783810
i don't remember her ever mentioning attraction to cis women, in fact i remember them mention that they were explicitly not attracted to them and as close as they got was being asexual toward hsts trans women?

i don't get the kinsey 1 thing
>>
>>8783908
she hasn't but that neither means that she's hsts or isn't agp
many AGPs are only primarily attracted to other transpeople
a hsts can't be kinsey 1, by cara's standards at least
>>
>>8783928
but didn't cara mention that didn't have either romantic or sexual attraction towards trans women either?
they only seem to be lashing out at them and using them as something to live through vicariously. after all they only ever "chased" early transitioners.
>>
The sole reason Cara makes these threads is to try to upset people who don't know who she is, which is why when even slightly spoken against she either abandons the thread or switches to defending herself in third person;
>>8783908
>>8783784
>>
>>8783941
she may or may not be lying but all that would point more towards AGP than HSTS
also she has never mentioned any sexual or romantic experience with males either, or any details about what kinds of men she likes etc.
>>
>>8783955
maybe she was just scared to be open about it since she was trying to conceal her female identity
>>
>>8783975
...on 4chan?
>>
>>8783987
you don't remember cara's adamant refusal to admit being female identified?
>>
File: 1476665670564.jpg (1006KB, 1280x4996px) Image search: [Google]
1476665670564.jpg
1006KB, 1280x4996px
>>8783991
i dont remember her ever explicitly denying it as much as just not disagreeing with being called male
>implying she was """afraid"""
>>
>>8784018
i guess it doesn't discount her being attracted to men genuinely, just not hsts then?
>>
>>8783881
thats easy. how comfortable do you feel being feminine in serious situations? For example, i've heard about alot of type twos who kinda "get over: the "phase" when their lives start falling apart, like the one time i read about a guy whos wife was leaving him, so he got depressed and threw away all his clothes and stuff and got depressed and shit. He explained it as kinda feeling like a fake and being embarrassed about his perceived transsexual feelings.

Type three on the other hand, have some feelings beyond just sexual fetishistic feelings. They may like occasionaly dressing up and stuff, but when the thrill goes away they still have the desire to dress and act feminine, if not subconsciously. They still feel attraction to women and men, but they have alot more confusion about their status having feelings beyond just dressing up like a girl for sexual release. I can say i've had a hard time with recognizing these feelings, and when i stopped masturbating for like 6 months, i realized its not some stupid fetish and my desire to present a certain way and be viewed a certain way was beyond just some form of sexual satisfaction.

This is why they used to require people to dress and present as a woman for a full year before actually taking hormones.
>>
>>8784084
yes and by her wildly varying standards that would make her AGP and so a hypocrite whenever she talks trash about AGP and non-straight transwomen
though she has said that being trutrans or not is separate from being either AGP or HSTS i think she's changed her mind since then
>>
>>8782417
holy fuck, you just described pretty much my entire life. 23 about to begin transitioning, I don't know about most transwomen but that's what it's been like for me
>>
>>8784250
welcome to the 23 club friend. Not that other person, but im picking up my hormones from the pharmacy on tuesday when i get payed. Have had similar experiences as ya'll.
Bonus points if you've ever
>been told you should have been born a girl
>didn't realize you have a sorta faggy accent/voice till you listened to yourself on a recording
>always liked having loger hair/hate having shorter hair
>listened to mcr and went through an emo/goth phase
>used to be misogynistic as a sort of self defense mechanism for justifying being a male (women are weaker and stupid! why would i ever want to be that!)
>>
File: IMG_3889.jpg (89KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3889.jpg
89KB, 570x526px
>>8784296
>Mfw that first one
>>
>>8784296
>been told my hair, hands, skin, etc are soft and girly
>faggiest voice
>"your hair is so long anon, get a haircut already!"
>had emo and metalhead phase
>extremely feminist and bothered by how women were treated, probably because I felt attacked myself
fun stuff
>>
bumpity
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.