[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are SJW's just people who skipped class on the day their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sjw.png (64KB, 1412x344px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.png
64KB, 1412x344px
Are SJW's just people who skipped class on the day their kindergarten teacher taught that sticks and stones may brick bones but words can never hurt?
>>
>calling someone a sjw because they don't believe in a long discredited theory

i mean, people deserve to suffer if they're stupid enough to take the bait, but i question your iq as well
>>
>>8780976
Thats not the point of the thread.

>memes can hurt people
>>
>>8780982
The "AGP is not legitimate" meme does hurt people every day by encouraging them to be ashamed of themselves and not transition.
>>
>>8780989
>encouraging people to not cut off their dick hurts people
>>
>>8780989
Am I suppose to stop using memes because /some/ people are weak enough to be hurt by them?
>>
>>8780982
The only reason why you think this is ridiculous is that Blanchard is fringe and trans health care today mostly isn't affected by people thinking that some trans people are just fetishists. If it weren't true that Blanchard's ideas are fringe, then yes, the referenced "memes" could have a lot of power to hurt people through stigma and lack of good access to transition-related health care.

It's folly to ignore some idiot fringe and let them grow unchallenged in the shadows. You don't know if they'll manage to get some underground minority to their side or get power because their stupid ideas were never openly and publicly torn apart.
>>
>>8780997
They're just gonna do it anyway and become a hon ten years later.
>>
OP your father is a fucking crazy pedophile that raped you, your sister, and your best friend when you were a kid. Your mom tried to stop him but he fucking stabbed her as he was balls deep in your two year old ass. That's why you had aids when you thought you were a virgin, and the love of your life dumped you for your middle school bully the day you were going to propose. Because God fucking hates you and you will burn in hell for the disgusting repulsive sin that is your pathetic existence. Go rape a stray dog with rabies you putrid shit, it's all you will ever deserve to fuck.

See now that didn't feel good, now did it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.