[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAHHHAHAHA, I WANT TO BE A GIRL SO BADLY, HOLY SHIT. WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 5aa.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5aa.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
AAAHHHAHAHA, I WANT TO BE A GIRL SO BADLY, HOLY SHIT. WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY?
>>
Is this what AGP feels like?

I never had these feeling till recently. I was a normal boy, what happened to me?
>>
more often then not i feel the same way and i don't know why either
>>
its getting pretty bad for me, i hate seeing people's successful timelines

considering hrt even though i know ill never pass, at least ill be less masculine....
>>
>>8780857
This thread is into rabbit hole we are going into the minds of the mentally ill gran some popcorn kids let's observe
>>
this is my first time replying to anything i usually lurk, i don't know why but often times i want so badly to be a girl or gay i don't know why i just feel like id feel more normal or id be happier if that was the case i try to look less masculine but the truth is i think maybe I'm tired of being who i am
>>
File: Capturebutterflies.png (415KB, 728x612px) Image search: [Google]
Capturebutterflies.png
415KB, 728x612px
>>8780967
I don't know what happened. I was normal. The only thing was I used to crossdress and play with wigs and makeup on and off. It's not like it's a painful feeling, but it something that drives me crazy. I look in the mirror and wish I looked like a girl. I don't even want surgeries or anything, i don't even want to BE one I just want to LOOK like one.
>>
i don't know how to feel about myself I'm just really confused
>>
>>8780996
>maybe I'm tired of being who i am

I aways felt every part of us was connected, sexuality, gender, how we see ourselves. Clothes for example are supposed to show the best parts of our body. And a lot of trans people feel disguised about their bodies, and can't fit in opposite sex clothing which in turn makes more disgusted and less likely to be intimate with other person.

Another example is anorexics. They feel fat, now matter what size they put on. It could be a size 0 and they could still feel fat and slobby.
>>
i like to look at pictures of cute anime girls and pretend i'm them. it dulls the pain a lil bit

or maybe it makes it worse. i dunno
>>
>>8781006
>I was normal.
>The only thing was I used to crossdress and play with wigs and makeup on and off
anon...
>>
>>8780857
Imma help you become a mommy if you know what I mean
>>
>>8781170
It was nothing special. I won't do it at home, play around role play as a princess, and sometimes make believe I had a price bf. I couldn't do it outside, I just couldn't.
>>
>>8781191
>won't
would*
>>
>>8781170
dont see how that makes him a tranny

im a cis guy who did that pretty often as a kid
>>
Hi anon, welcome to being trans. Kinda makes you want to scream sometimes, because you know there's nothing you can really do about it.
>>
>>8781253
not op but hi, I've seen you before!
say.... why did this one person basically tell me I am a closet trans person?
how does one who was told this like out of nowhere cope with this?
s-sorry I know it must be weird to talk to you like that.... um.... ah...
hope you don't mind me too much :c
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.