[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "boy's pussy" >but a "girl's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10

File: chaser.jpg (60KB, 550x490px) Image search: [Google]
chaser.jpg
60KB, 550x490px
>it's a "boy's pussy"
>but a "girl's penis"

Chaser logic
>>
>>8780609
The new generation of agp trans people who don't actually hate their penis will be amazing for chasers.
>>
Why does that chaser look like Blanchard?
>>
>>8780624
I think hrt kinda always slowly makes you wish you had a vagina
>>
>>8780624
tbqhon I would never let a chaser touch me there. But I would let a transgirl.
>>
>>8780638
Placebo trans.
>>
>>8780630

oh my fucking god i hate this fucking board
>>
>>8780624
Explain
>>
>>8780672
t. blanchard
>>
>>8780684
Many people transitioning today aren't experiencing the traditional "I was born in the wrong body" trans narrative and aren't experiencing dysphoria in the traditional way either.

I've noticed a growing number of trans people not hating their penis, which of course is a plug for chasers like in OPs pic.

This is pure speculation of course but it's what I've noticed.
>>
>>8780704
Most MTF transsexuals have always been gynephiles. Doctors just forced people to sell a lie because they'd gatekeep them otherwise. That you don't hate your penis doesn't mean that you don't experience bodily dysphoria.
>>
>>8780609
Me on the left.

>>8780624
Sounds great! I'm in my early 30s now. Born to early to be a teenage AGP/transbian with a dick, born just in time to chase trannies.
>>
>>8780666
By your logic all gendered differences are placebo, it's not like we have superior methods for measuring anecdotal shit in cis people.
>>
>>8780609
Why are we always so quick to demonise chasers here? Speaking as a transgendered girl, I've always found chasers to be very handsome, smart, kind, well-endowed people who we should definitely date and give ourselves to sexually.
>>
>>8780887
i am also a mtf and feel the same way. i embrace the fact that i have a penis because there are plenty of men who like it. besides, chasers are statistically proven to have a higher iq, larger penis, and be more successful than average men.
>>
>>8780704
This has been true for black and brown trans communities over all for a long time. But yes now even most of my irl trans friends who are white have no desire to get srs.

>>8780730
No that's only the case for white trans people.
>>
>>8780902
>No that's only the case for white trans people.
I think the rest just repress more.
>>
>>8780624
>if you are okay with your penis you are AGP
jokes on you, I am a passing trans grill whip gets off to the thought of being a femboy
>>
>>8780887
>>8780893
Lmfao

OP here, I don't hate chasers, don't wanna "demonize" them, I've had pretty good experiences with them so far. Just thought about the whole "boypussy" thing and thought it was amusing.
>>
>>8780960
Well...okay. Just be careful with your choice of language in the future. There's already a pretty strong anti-chaser rhetoric here on /lgbt/ and we don't really want these foul sentiments to develop into a pogrom of our beloved chasers.
>>
>>8781018
t. Chaser
>>
File: 1372959001352.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1372959001352.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>8781034
Shit, I've been rumbled.

Time to hoose this caboose out of here
>>
>>8780887
>>8780893
hmm... I wonder who's behind these posts...
>>
>>8780609
A person finds me attractive? HOW DARE THEY!
>>
>>8781149
t. chaser
They aren't interested in you as a person. They're fetishists and you are the object of their fetish. They're gross and they only care about your dick.

I guess they're alright for a quick hookup as long as they don't try to do anything you don't want, but they are not good for any sort of relationship.
>>
>>8781161

>They aren't interested in you as a person. They're fetishists and you are the object of their fetish.

So I've never met a chaser in real life, and never long-term dated a real fetishist, but in theory I don't see why these two would be mutually exclusive. Everyone has a fetish. That doesn't make them incapable of genuine affection.
>>
Transitioning is just fulfilling your ago fetish anyway.
No reason to call out non-crazy people for being into your fetish too.
>>
>>8781161
So having a fetish= incapable of love
Wow no wonder people think trannies are insane.
>>
>>8781177
The tranny brain pushes all potential friends and partners aside as a defense mechanism.
They literally force themselves into isolation.
>>
>>8781180
I get that some guys might be creepazoids about it, but to act as if all guys who are into it are just souless monsters is retarded. So you dont want the guy to be into you? Or you want to find a straight guy and lie to him?
>>
File: triggered at desk.jpg (457KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
triggered at desk.jpg
457KB, 1024x1024px
i'd totally date a chaser, but im destined to look like a twink hon at best after hrt so probs gonna not gonna happen
>>
>>8781180
This pretty much. They push away the people in their life who genuinely care about them, and then they after people who only like them for looking like a girl with a benis, and proclaim everyone only likes them for fetish reasons. Really self defeating.
>>
>>8781180
>tfw you immediately break all contact with every guy after he's seen you naked
Can't help myself tbqh.
>>
>>8781204
They don't love themselves so they think that nobody else can love them and if someone does then there must be something wrong with them.
>>
I don't call it a BP, I call it an asspussy and I call their girl penis a "clit"

>>8781200
Sounds fine to me.
>>
>>8780624
>The new generation of agp trans people who don't actually hate their penis will be amazing for chasers.

If anything AGPs should be more likely to seek GRS. Their whole goal is to mimic being a female for sexual reasons and you can't pretend to be a girl with a dick.

The sheer number of travestis, ladyboys and even 1st world shemale hookers should be proof that 'trutrans' fundamentally see themselves as men and only transition to sleep with dudes who don't have GRIDS.
>>
>>8781167
>>8781177
That's not what I'm saying, there can be people with a fetish for tgirls who's perfectly acceptable for a relationship. Chasers are pervs who ONLY care about that, and are often predatory about it.
>>
>>8781310
It would be true if SRS wasn't still a terrifying nightmare.

Only traditional trutrans even consider it because of their extreme dyshoria.
>>
>>8780609
What's a chaser? am new here
>>
>>8780624
Do you know anything?
SRS is an AGP surgery
>>
>>8781397
read >>8781389
>>
>>8781401
That's wrong though
>>
>>8781397
desu i feel like id have dysphoria if i cut off my dick for a neo-vag clusterfuck

i like feeling my limp dick flop around while im getting fucked. makes me feel fem as fuck.

tfw super agp
>>
>Dude gender and sex doesn't exist lmao
>But its wrong if you want to suck my pee pee because its a MALE part

What did trannies mean by this?
>>
>>8781406
:shrug: I'm a heavy agp and while tiny limp dick is kind of sexy no dick is way hotter
>>
>>8781392
Chasers are really cute cis guys who are open to having a relationship with a transgendered girl. Most MTFs aim to eventually get a cute cis male chaser bf, since they're the natural complementary half to girls like us.
>>
>>8781404
Nice argument.
>>
As long as my dick isn't going into anything other than maybe their hand, I'm perfectly fine with dating a chaser.
>>
>>8781406
>desu i feel like id have dysphoria if i cut off my dick for a neo-vag clusterfuck
Same. Its nice as a concept but you have to be seriously mental to look at a neovag and think that its 'female enough'.
>i like feeling my limp dick flop around while im getting fucked. makes me feel fem as fuck.
I empathize but not in quite the same way. I'm just submissive af and having a dick/being male is part of the allure of being trans.
>>
>>8781481
>I'm just submissive af and having a dick/being male is part of the allure of being trans

yah this, I'd be happier if i never had one to begin with, but i get that it's sexy cause it's an aberration/visually dissonant. For my partner, I like my whole body to be their's, and that's gotta mean my -whole- body.
>>
>>8780609
why isn't the term boy pussy about ftms?
>>
>>8781481
>>8781547
thats what i meant too tho

t. original agp
>>
>>8780909
No. I think it's because most white trans people who transition after 20 are on the spectrum or are beta.

The only black transbians I know are either autist suburban kids or they are just regular femme for femmes regardless of sexuality.
>>
>>8781572
>why isn't the term boy pussy about ftms?
Fronthole or mangina because it sounds manliere

Boipussy because femboys and trannies are male but not real men.
>>
>>8781018
>Weird mutants don't want people who are attracted to their weird mutant bodies.
>They want people who are attracted to the perfect body they imagine they should have.

So...you want someone to fuck your shared hallucination?
>>
>>8781468
Back at you
>>
>>8781481
>>8781547
not gonna lie this gave me a boner

t. dom chaser
>>
>>8781774
>t. dom chaser

hmm... are you at all a repressed AGP?
>>
>>8781418

>Most MTFs aim to eventually get a cute cis male chaser bf, since they're the natural complementary half to girls like us.

As a "chaser", oh how I wish this were true.

Based on what I've read about chasers here, most are apparently dick-obsessed fetishists who have little regard for the person attached to the penis.

I have a little bit more empathy that to treat a partner like an object, but as a consequence of the poor reputation chasers have made for themselves, there seems to be a sort of natural mistrust of cis males who happen to express an interest in dating transgirls.
>>
Oh lordy I dread being labelled a chaser

What's the best way to avoid creeping someone out?
>>
>>8782253
honestly just don't focus on the whole trans aspect too much- that tends to be what marks people as being a chaser
>>
>>8782278

For those of us with an interest in dating transgirls, how do we even find one without somehow knowing they're trans?

I feel like the knowledge that we sought them out of of curiosity about the trans aspect would enough to arouse suspicion, even if it's never explicitly the focus.
>>
>>8782299
I see people posting Craigslist missing connections over people they've singled out as trannies and this is dumb for two reasons. 1. You very well could be wrong. 2. Even if you're right, they will never reply after they've been singled out as tranny (and they're def. never gonna reply if they're cis girl whom you thought was tranny lol). Do you like having a klaxon blared over your personal decisions? They don't either.

If you see someone who you think is trans, keep it to yourself and approach like anyone else. Like when you're a gay guy going after whom you think are other queers you don't say "HEY FAGGOT, NICE SKINNY JEANS". You just get to know the person. Socialize. Don't be autisticâ„¢
>>
>>8782299
yeah it's kinda hard to make an attraction towards trans people seem normal without being trans yourself. It's shitty because everyone has types of people they're attracted to, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I guess the only real way to show that you're just genuinely interested in them as people is through time- your actions will show that you see trans girls as people, rather than just a sexual fetish to be fulfilled
>>
>>8782323

Well I would never make such an assumption based on appearance alone because there is such a wide range of female phenotypes that it's basically impossible to accurately guess when someone is trans, unless they truly don't pass at all. And, like you say, no transperson wants to be known for being trans, otherwise that would defeat the purpose of transitioning altogether.

But the very fact that transgirls overwhelmingly try to remain in stealth mode is part of what makes seeking them extremely difficult. It seems like most cis-trans relationships are mere happenstance, but if I leave it up to luck, it's statistically unlikely I'll ever end up accidentally dating a transgirl.
>>
>>8782370
You could try using dating apps or something like that, where a lot of trans people specifically mention that they're trans
>>
>>8782331

>yeah it's kinda hard to make an attraction towards trans people seem normal without being trans yourself.

The funny thing is I have AGP tendencies myself, but no desire to actually transition. I imagine that's where my interest stems from.

If I were to actually express that publicly, though, it would absolutely make me seem creepy. So yeah, I really don't have any good way to make my interest seem normal.

>I guess the only real way to show that you're just genuinely interested in them as people is through time- your actions will show that you see trans girls as people, rather than just a sexual fetish to be fulfilled

That is the only logical way to go about it. The problem now is a complete lack of opportunity: I have no idea how to find transgirls who might be interested in dating considering that they're exceedingly rare to begin with, and of course, they naturally try to keep the whole trans element completely hidden.
>>
>>8782414
For actually finding trans girls, I can only really suggest >>8782379. Anything else would be pretty difficult.
>>
>>8782447
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>8780609
Bah! My way goes; If you're pretty, you have compatible personality, and you have a hole to fuck, it is all okay. But messing with penis? Why? I could see with Twinks maybe but with trannies? Just seems rude.
>>
>>8780887
t. chaser
>>
>eww chaser get away
>I'm so lonely DDD:
tranny logic
>>
>>8782657
A lot of transwomen are dysphoric about their genitals and feel bad about them even being there. Respect that. Some are fine with having their dicks touched - go after those.
>>
File: 1424741491580.jpg (70KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
1424741491580.jpg
70KB, 450x532px
>>8782666
>respect that
>>
>>8782673
>Respecting things makes you an edgelord
wew
>>
>>8782686
no
just the way you said it.
>>
>>8782657

Nobody wants to be valued solely for a trait that should be arbitrary. I wouldn't want to date someone who liked me purely for my hypothetical height, or for my hypothetical money, for example - what's to stop them from breaking up with me after they find a taller or wealthier person? How could I know whether they actually like me as a person at all?

t. chaser
>>
>>8780609
>It's "I have to shame chasers otherwise I would have to face sad reality" episode
>>
>>8780862
>By your logic all gendered differences are placebo,
Surely many are.
>>
>>8780609
guys who dont mind dating trans women should chill for a second and see how dysphoric they feel about their genitals before saying strange things. If you can be patient enough to sext for the first time without saying something weird, she'll refer to her body parts the way most comfortable for her and then things should be simple
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
Hey y'all what is a chaser tho?

Also where all the cute young feminine boipussy at? Your girldick needs to be 6+ inches or not interested btw.
>>
>>8781204
>>8781217
>people with depression exhibit self destructive behavior
shocking!
>>
>>8782414
>The funny thing is I have AGP tendencies myself
*sigh* are there any fucking chasers that -don't- have AGP? It's really a turn off for me. Like I can't take you seriously as a masculine top knowing that you fantasize about being the little girl.
>>
File: scipio_africanus_cm2.jpg (50KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
scipio_africanus_cm2.jpg
50KB, 455x600px
>>8783168
or you could just fuck a real man for a chance
>>
>>8780638
This kind of applies to me that's just because HRT made my thing pretty useless so I might as well turn it into something semi-useful through surgery. I didn't really like my penis in the first place, but even so HRT did push me to want SRS even more.
>>
>>8783168
>Your girldick needs to be 6+ inches or not interested btw.
The fuck.
>>
>>8783708
having a fetish doesnt decide sexuality, gender or how you act in bed
>>
Newfag, define a "chaser"? Is it just someone who goes after trans people primarily because they're trans.
>>
>>8783168
>Your girldick needs to be 6+ inches

my dick is gonna get rekt on cypro tho
plus i hate using it
>>
>>8783168
>Your girldick needs to be 6+ inches or not interested btw.

Is this a joke? Why would you care? I thought you liked when their tiny feminine penises flop around as you fuck them in the ass?
>>
>>8784587
It is a closeted homosexual bottom who wants to be fucked but thinks he's not gay if it is a girl doing it.
>>
>>8784355
>>8784630
>>8784638

ITT trannies get recked when they realize nobody wants their tiny, non-functioning dicks
>>
>>8784659
>chaser slowly gets triggered as he realizes his dreams of a fat girldick in his face are evaporating like mojave rain
>>
>>8784638
Carth is getting greedy.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8783722
>or you could just fuck a real man for a chance
Oh yeah I know I could. I am in the gym 5 days per week, I would say probably 40-50% of guys at the gym are some degree of homo. I see guys checking me out and giving me signs all the time, if I liked guys I could easily have a lot of them. Problem is I dont like guys tho, I like girls; I have even tried to be with a couple of femboys and I didnt like it.... feels wrong, feels gross, just not my preference.

I like women, and trans girls are women.... u mad again Scipi old friend? :^)

>>8784355
>The fuck
LOL it was a joke, jk not joking xD xD xD

>>8784630
>my dick is gonna get rekt on cypro tho
>plus i hate using it
More than just your dick is gonna get rekt on cypro faM, be careful with that shit. Oh you dont need to use it baby girl.

>>8784638
Yeah I was fucking around, I dont actually care about a trans girls penis size. I would even be open to being friends with a post op trans girl if she was beautiful enough.

>>8784651
>It is a closeted homosexual bottom
So if I am a top only then I am not a chaser?!?!?! ....... WTF I WANNA BE A CHASER !

>>8784703
>Carth is getting greedy
So persistent.
If I want it I go get it.
(: (: (:

OK I was just dropping in for a bit, gotta go now, be easy y'all.
>>
>>8784587
OP here

I define a chaser as a person who purposefully and frequently seeks trans women as sexual partners. That's all. And it can range from guys that just wanna pump and dump to guys who would marry a trans woman. The board defines chaser as just "a guy who likes trannies and is creepy about it", but that's just really the bad connotation that the word "chaser" has taken on because either the people here have had bad experiences with chasers, or because they're self destructive and want to dismiss the small minority of people attracted to them. A common response here when a tranny calls some guy a "chaser" is "what, so you reject the only guys who are attacted to you?".

I never mean "chaser" as an insult when i say it. If a guy's creepy, I'll call him "creepy". There's nothing inherently creepy about chasing.

A recent trend is to call non-creepy chasers "trans-attracted". IMO it's just a nicer way of saying "chaser". I mean someone like Carth for example, if you're gonna have the "chaser"/"trans attracted" dichotomy, I'd say he's trans attracted. He doesn't embody a lot of the negative "chaser" stereotypes.
>>
>>8784737
daily reminder that carth is a nigger and belongs in a zoo
carth is also bald and he is 52 years old but poor af
he's literally beta cucked tier xD
>>
>>8784737
Was that you I spied posting on /pol/ yesterday, Carth, or is a Nazi appropriating your icon and style?
>>
>>8784755
I thought he flew people out to see him. How can he be poor?

Sure don't look 52, either. He looks about my age, which is a bit younger.
>>
>>8780609
>but
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>8784737
>I would even be open to being friends with a post op trans girl if she was beautiful enough.
A new and interesting development. You'll have to start posting over in /SRSgen/.
>>
>>8784737
Daddy <3
>>
>>8783708

Right, this is one of an endless list of reasons I'd never so much as hint at having AGP tendencies to a potential partner.

I could very comfortably play the role of top too, though. You'd have no idea I'm AGP unless I were foolish enough to mention it.
>>
>>8786965
>You'd have no idea I'm AGP unless I were foolish enough to mention it.

Sure thing, just like you had no idea I was trans until I told you, right? :^)
>>
>>8787125

I mean, yeah. The only reason we're being open about these things here is because we're shielded by anonymity.

In real life, you'd probably never let on that you're trans except to a close romantic partner. In real life, I would never let on that I'm a chaser or AGP.
>>
Every time i try to lock a tranny cock up suddenly that thing that everyone claims to hate becomes more important
>>
I never call it a boy pussy, I hate pussy and I hate boys, I'll call it girl penis I guess, boy pussy is just a meme started by this artist
>>
I don't know, would you prefer it if we called you a disgusting freak for having the wrong parts and told you you were lucky for being half-fuckable and degraded you every chance we could about it, and also said you don't get to have the surgery because a fucking open wound would be worse and you're pathetic for even wanting one and you need to apologize by sucking my balls?

Because that would be really hot ngl.
>>
>>8788949
>whyboner.jpg

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir...
>>
>>8789058
>tfw you regularly masturbate to TERF posts
My skirt can't take it for much longer
>>
>>8789065
Stop being so AGP
>>
>>8784737
Its so sad that the 10% of trans girls on here that are straight are wired into thinking this is the best they can get. A cringey, obsessed, and surprisingly judgmental person given hes not even attractive
>>
>>8788949
Y-yes
>>
>>8790001
He has a 5/10 face but an 8/10 body, 10/10 sexual prowess and a 10/10 bank account. There's a reason he runs the chaser monopoly on this board. I'm just surprised no one else has even tried to step up to the plate.
>>
>>8790001
Also wouldnt say i think he's "the best I could get", in fact, i know with certainty that he's not. He's still on my playing field though, and once you're there it's not really a matter of who's "best" tbhon, cause that's an impossible question to answer.
>>
>>8790044
>>8790060
maybe hes got some cash flow and hes really good at overpowering girls into sex or something (although his obsession with large penises kind of reverses his sexual prowess imo), but ive seen his pics and like idk a man could have money and be willing to do some lavish stuff for me but if you be lookin like that and talkin like that..no
>>
>>8790078
Everyone's got their tastes, nothing wrong with that.

I will say that if i just saw him on the street knowing nothing about him, he's not the kind of guy I'd see and think "damn he's hot", but I've found him more physically attractive the more I've known him. Attraction is a lot more complex than just visual, we all probably miss out on a lot of great people by approaching new people based on our physical attraction to them, though its not like we have much else to go off of.
>>
>>8790105
Obviously its not all about looks I'm not even that type of person, but he displays his personality and its not appealing at all, very pervy, not subtle at all, n just disrespectful sometimes
>>
>>8780672
Right? I left here for a month and Ive never felt better.
>>
File: 1385208252470.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252470.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
>>8784755
This is p true, except I am 54 not 52 :^)

>>8784797
>Was that you I spied posting on /pol/ yesterday, Carth
Link? And no I dont go on /pol/ I dont have the time nor the inclination to listen to losers whine about how "the Jews" and minorities are to blame for their shitty lives.

Political compass included.

>>8790001
Come on anon, get to know me IRL. Gimme a chance baby pls, just one more chance. I promise I wont let you down this time ...... do it for me baby girl (:

>>8790044
>5/10 face
wtf!?!? Fuck you fag.

>>8790151
>he displays his personality and its not appealing at all, very pervy, not subtle at all, n just disrespectful sometimes
Nah that is just my 4Chin persona, its a test. If you cant handle the bants anonymously then you are too weak and thin skinned to get to know in a serious way IMO. Taking 4Chin seriously is a red flag that you will be nothing but problems IRL Tbh.
>>
File: Carth political compass.jpg (31KB, 440x462px) Image search: [Google]
Carth political compass.jpg
31KB, 440x462px
>>8793171
>Political compass included.
Its still early gimme a break :P
>>
>>8793171
>wtf!?!? Fuck you fag.
hit where it hurts I see
>>
>>8793189
>hit where it hurts I see
Oh yea. My entire ego is tied up into how attractive my face is. If you dont feed into my positive self image I either cry like a little bitch or fly into an autistic rage. Its not pretty, but its my life.
>>
>>8793201
tell me more how not mad are you, senpai
>>
>>8793208
No, I think you are misunderstanding I am quite fucking mad rn
>>
>>8782666
>respect the self-destruction of the mentally ill

?
>>
>>8793212
are you having mental breakdown carthy?
>>
>>8793223
yes
>>
>>8793171
>This is p true, except I am 54 not 52 :^)
That old? You're robbing the cradle, grandpa!
>>
>>8780638
I've definitely experienced this. I had a pretty low level of genital dysphoria before HRT. Like, I preferred a vagina and would never want to fuck anyone with my penis, but I still felt more or less okay with having it and could touch it and stuff. Now, a little over a year on HRT, I'm freaking out just being aware of the fact that it's there, and the longing for a vagina is intense. It's been months since I've masturbated without crying (which I still do because I value my sexuality and because the physical need from not masturbating just makes me more aware. Also the good feelings from orgasm still sort of apply even if they're ruined by dysphoria).

My hypothesis is that it happens since HRT makes everything better except the penis (it reduces erections, which helps, but otherwise just shrinks it a little). The fact that I used to despise my testicles and now am nearly comfortable with them since they're atrophied and useless from HRT supports this.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_232951.jpg (15KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_232951.jpg
15KB, 400x303px
>>8793171
>Come on anon, get to know me IRL. Gimme a chance baby pls, just one more chance. I promise I wont let you down this time ...... do it for me baby girl (:
Only prey begs, Carth.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.