[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any lesbians out there whom if they could literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1503456180415.gif (3MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1503456180415.gif
3MB, 250x187px
Are there any lesbians out there whom if they could literally magically transform into a dude with a real dick would they.

Trans need not apply this is a question only for lesbians
>>
>>8779434
Also the transformation would be permanent
>>
>>8779434
>Trans need not apply
If they say yes they're likely trans. If they say no they're likely not. You're not going to get a bunch of cis people saying yeah I'd totally love to live as the other sex that'd be great, come on.
>>
>>8779434
>>8779438
no i'd rather have a real pussy
t. bi mtf
>>
are there any guys who want to fuck another dude/get fucked by another dude?

Gay guys need not apply this is a question only for straights

by definition, anyone who says yes to your question is trans
>>
>>8779479
>>8779507
I am a cis lesbian. If given the chance, I would almost definitely be born as a male.
I do not suffer from dysphoria, but I am not particularly attached to not proud of my genitals either.
As a lesbian, I feel estranged from both other women and from men, so I would choose to be born a het male if I could. As it stands, there is no way in hell I would even consider transitioning with the current technology available to me.
If a "magic button" to switch genders at my current age appeared, I'd probably press it, though I worry how that would affect my family's/friends' perceptions of me. Plus legally it might be weird, but let's just ignore that.

From birth though, I'd 100% choose to be male.
>>
>>8779434
Is that Aphrodite?
>>
I would, but I'm a repressor.
>>
Straight on straight gay action?
>>
>>8779996
just out of curiosity, why? What kind of things do you think would be better/more fun as a guy, or do you just want to look like a guy?
>>
>>8779434
yeah i guess
>>
>>8779434
Sometimes the penis envy is real, but I also think I would be dysphoric asf if I woke up as a dude forever.
t. lesbian-leaning bi grill
>>
>>8779434
Last time I asked I was filtered out
>>
>>8780133
What do you mean by that
>>
>>8780166
I went and asked what they think of men bad ideas I tell you
>>
>>8780168
Who are they
>>
>>8780098
Hmm it's more of a social thing I guess.
Currently, I have almost entirely male interests, and many of my friends are male. I worry that most of them are just beta orbiters, even though I don't really hide my orientation. I've had 3 friends drop me after years of knowing them after I rejected them. I do have a few female friends whose company I really enjoy, but I'm also really prone to getting crushes on them, and they're all straight or ace. I also can't find any other lesbians with low standards that also aren't Tumblr tier sjw's or obese. I feel like being a straight male would solve a lot of these issues. I also don't have too much of a sex drive, so I'd be ok with having to put more effort in dating (it's not like other girls message first already....)
My vagina is also fairly non functional so I'd like to have a dick. I've never orgasmed, and I only have a vague idea of what sexual pleasure is. I think dicks seem pretty straightforward, which would be nice.

However, as a female in STEM I will probably have an easier time finding a job to meet those gender quotas, although coworkers and bosses might see me as dumber than my male coworkers.
>>
File: lawrence.png (78KB, 449x380px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence.png
78KB, 449x380px
>>8779479
Most people want to be the opposite sex are cis.
>>
>>8780579
All you have to do is masterbate you fool
>>
>>8780608
>want to be the opposite sex
>cis
>>
>>8780682
the majority of cis men want to be women
>>
>>8780690
>tfw AGP and AAP are totally natural
>tfw in the future "lesbians" would be cis males if born in 1980s and "gay men" cis women if born in 1990s

are humanity prepared for the future where you can easily change your biology?
>>
>>8779434
No. When I was younger I would have liked it if life was as easy as a straight cis dude's but I never actually wanted to become a guy.
Now that I have my gf and people accepted me after I came out, I definitely don't see it as a worthwhile trade-off.
>>
>>8780690
Then they are not cis they are closet trans or repressing.
>>
>>8783393
that's bullshit, 90% of men are cis, even though they want to be women
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.