[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about tattoos? I've thought about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Image.jpg (65KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
65KB, 719x960px
What do you guys think about tattoos? I've thought about getting some on my chest and arms, but I haven't found any designs that I liked enough to get yet.
>>
File: tats.jpg (148KB, 644x955px) Image search: [Google]
tats.jpg
148KB, 644x955px
>>8777257
I prefer clear skin, but I think some tattoos look good as long as it's on a muscular guy and the tats fit together, like having a spongebob and a gadsden flag together.
>>
>>8777257
>I've thought about getting some on my chest and arms, but I haven't found any designs that I liked enough to get yet
Then why get one?
If you only want a tattoo for the sake of getting one, it sounds like you only want one for fashion purposes. Would you wear the same trainers every day for the rest of your life?
The tolerance towards tattoos is a trend. These things go round in cycles, and you will come across people who won't employ you because of them, though they obviously won't tell you that at first.

Chest is fine because it's hidden. At least then if you pick some sort of "popular" design you won't be as embarrassed in 10 years' time when it looks tacky as fuck.
>>
Tattoos are hot. Guy, girl, trans, doesn't matter. Piercings are too within reason.
>>
>>8779187
>Then why get one?
I had a few surgeries when I was a kid and have some pretty big scars on my chest. I've been rejected by guys over it and I thought maybe a good design might hide it some.
>>
File: 1503593858428.jpg (12KB, 244x256px) Image search: [Google]
1503593858428.jpg
12KB, 244x256px
>>8779236
What if it backfires and someone who wouldn't car e about scars cares about your hideous tattoos? I really dislike them, I think they look tacky and it would be a serious deal breaker if they had like angel wings across their nips.

Imagine if you're at the beach with the senpai and your bf takes off his shirt revealing his chinese letters or "no ragrats"
>>
I think they're pretty stupid honestly. I see an otherwise hot guy with a bunch of tattoos and all I think is 'this dude is probably mentally ill, and at the very least wastes money on absolutely retarded shit'
>>
>>8777257
When I was a little kid I wanted to be basically a punk, covered in full solid tats with piercings everywhere and crazy hair and shit. But I'm also really picky and lazy so I could never figure out what kind of tats I wanted, or be bothered to get any piercings or figure out a cool hair style.. so I've managed to reach my 30s and still be my same boring unmodified self. Now I just think I'm too old and I honestly don't really care anymore.
I still think all that garbage is hot on other guys though.
Probably has something to do with growing up in the rural midwest US... white trash and rednecks give me a huge boner.
>>
File: Image.jpg (134KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
134KB, 600x600px
>>8779431
Some tattoos are not bad, especially if you don't cover your whole body. I like this one.
>>
cgh
>>
>>8777257
I hate them, boyfriend came over one day with a fresh tattoo and it was heartbreaking, like why would you ruin your body with some tacky shit like that, it was just shoulder/upper arm but still I cry when I see it. On anyone else a tattoo would be a deal breaker but I absolutely love this guy so even though it's disappointing I give him a pass
>>
>>8779236
Can you post pics of the scars? Maybe they're not that bad and it's not worth getting a tattoo over them? Maybe those guys were just assholes?
>>
File: 1484104444165.png (83KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484104444165.png
83KB, 291x343px
>>8780164
I might post some, but they are really bad. I think they make me look like I had an autopsy done.
>>
I dislike them but normies are obsessed with piercings/tattoos so I tolerate it
>>
>>8777257
I want to lick his sweat.
>>
File: 1503523933271.jpg (48KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
1503523933271.jpg
48KB, 498x456px
>>8777257
>nice tattoos
nice
>not nice tattoss
not nice
>>
>>8781067
This.

Having an opinion on tattoos in general is pretty stupid. It's just ink under your skin, not something by which you should judge anyone.

I have a tattoo myself and I doubt whatever prejudices you may have against tattooed people apply to me.
>>
I love tattoos, but I've no desire to get any ink done on my own skin.
>>
>>8777257
I think that a large single themed tattoo that covers the arms chest and back looks better than a bunch of little ones
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.