[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> MFW only of the last things my dying grandmother said to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1501469433922.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1501469433922.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
> MFW only of the last things my dying grandmother said to me was "dont become a girl."

Not only is that fucked up, but i never told anyone because i was repressing hard. She just knew.

Feels thread?
>>
Maybe you should man up and stop being a beta bitch and people wouldn't assume you have vagina.
>>
>>8775295
But Anon, thats exactly what I want.
>>
>>8775286
I feel like a freak, an embarrassment, and a fraud, luckily I'm sure someone will be here to reply with a smart ass remark trying to prove that I am those exact things
>>
>>8775305
You're a failed male. Too beta to even want to continue as one. At least you still have a hop of people a good fuckhole for slightly less beta men and other losers.
>>
>>8775311
I'm drank a lot last night sorry for my obscene grammar my dude
>>
>>8775305
>>8775311

>Clockwork
>>
>>8775305
hugg anon
>>
File: 1494597700500.gif (286KB, 498x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494597700500.gif
286KB, 498x281px
>>8775319
I'm a psych(o)ic, what can I say?
>>
> uses her last breath in such a pathetic and shallow way

Truly her ego was worth more to her than her life.
>>
>>8775377
I didnt say she was on her deathbed, I said it was one of the last things she said to me.
>>
>>8775302

And I want to be a druglord with billions of dollars and a Testarossa in my porch, that doesn't mean I am going to be larping as one.
>>
>>8775463
If you can conceive, you can believe, and you will achieve.

Live your dream and aim for the sky because you are the pilot of your own life.
>>
>>8775463
There aren't hormones and surgery to become a billionaire drug lord though, that's the difference (also you haven't tried to become one either)
>>
Anon you can take meds for your dysphoria chopping your dick off is never the answer and will just leave you more depressed. Just take meds and live a normal life
>>
>>8775624
How the fuck do you know? Because you're a represser and want everyone else to be as sad and depressed?
>>
>>8775286
Snort her ashes and sip some purple drank.
>>
>>8775631
If 45% suicide rate doesn't tell you enough then maybe the catalog of this very board will.

>>8775286
>>8762541
>>8775527
>>8774591
>>8770913
>>8772553
>>8773716
>>8772351
>>8772439

Read this one
>>8770784
>>
File: 1489911066720.jpg (109KB, 748x870px) Image search: [Google]
1489911066720.jpg
109KB, 748x870px
>>8775393
so you killed her after she said this to you yes?
>>
>>8775717
>nitpicking on a website where everyone is depressed and autistic to begin with
>>
>>8775286
Your Gramma sounds like a bitch lmfao
I'd be glad she's dead
>>
>>8775809
I remember when Riley Dennis pushed that shirt. Pro-NB trannies are dumb.
>>
>>8775870
wow how rude
>>8775286
hey anyways just because ur grandma doesn't understand ur pain doesn't mean you shouldn't
Honestly I feel like ur grandma is kind of wise that she could notice if u were repressing..
I can totally understand ur feeling rn but I just think.. After all it's ur life... and if u make a bad choice, you will be the one suffering but not anyone else... And they probably have never felt ur pain and ur desire and are unable to understand... and they could only see the materialistic side of it... that's probably why your grandma said so
don't get shamed by other trolls on the board lol.. whether they call you hon or a fail male or beta is just a dumb title... we r not 12 year olds that gets upset just cus someone called us a faggot or lost in a dumb game...
Think carefully and understand how you feel... and learn more details before making every decisions.... and dont let others who cant understand your pain influence you to do what would only make ur life more painful...
And hey, the point is... even if u failed... u can still be a femboy... 4chan lgbt board might laugh and give you pressure about it or w/e and call u failed hon, but hey again u r not 12 and u shouldnt get upset... Afterall, materialistically speaking, I see both femboi and trans has alot of common points in things they seek to pursue.. and if it allows u feel better and face less pressure to identify urself as a femboi, so be it...
Above is just my opinion of course... and whether u decide to transition or not is none of my problem, but anon, I just wish you well and not regret in the future just because someone who, while wise, doesnt understand ur pain influenced u to do something that will hurt u in the future...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.