[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never experience a female orgasm What's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: trannies look great at 35.jpg (154KB, 902x698px) Image search: [Google]
trannies look great at 35.jpg
154KB, 902x698px
>you will never experience a female orgasm

What's the point? And don't give me that prostate shit, you know it's not even close to the dopamine rush women get.
>>
> fleshhole
> dont lubricate
> cant give birth
> less sentitive
> having to dilate and piss blood for months

No thx i'll keep my feminine dick.
>>
>>8775000

Who's telling you to cut your cop off? He's just saying trans are not real woman and there's no point to transition
>>
You never know, considering how large the whole trans thing has become thanks to transtrenders I wouldnt be surpised to see labgrown genitals or even (although I think its more unlikely) ftm <-> mtf transplants within the next 10-20 years
>>
>>8775083

>Implying that trannies would ever be able to hold down a job to be able to afford them
>>
>>8774969
>dat filename

I know who you are and I know your intentions
>>
I experienced something that is probably similar to a female orgasm while having sex on lsd, would recommend
>>
I used to think this but there are ways to push the male orgasm far beyond what you're used to.
>>
>>8775111
There's a reason so many trannies kill themselves when they get older. Looking like a tired old hag sends them into a frenzy
>>
>>8775148
on hrt i can actualy have multiple orgasm and once shooted blank sometime i can still get that wave of pleasure to keep going up, playing with my nipples etc etc :d
>>
>>8775148
>have to torture yourself for hours to improve the orgasm
>meanwhile women can have 20 orgasms without feeling tired in that time

hmm
>>
>>8775078
Literally not at all what he said but okay
>>
>>8775091
They afford other surgeries just fine, /pol/tard
>>
>>8774969
this is a load of crap. I had SRS with Meltzer and I have very, very, very strong orgasms, stronger than when I had a dick. Now, I do not know if they are the same of female orgasms, but, everybody kept telling me I would lose the ability to orgasm with SRS and that is bullshit. Absolutely false. This is something that tranny chasers spread around because they want trannies to keep their dicks. If every tranny got rid of their dick, tranny chasers would kill themselves. Now, SRS works amazingly, however, it is FFS that is very limited and yet everybody raves about it.
>>
>>8774969
omg that hon face tho. kek how can normies get trapped by DAT?
>>
>>8775134
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1503464702546.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
1503464702546.gif
80KB, 592x415px
As always in these threads
>I'm a 25 year old afab who has never orgasmed, ama
>>
>>8776266
because ftm and genitally avoidant or what?
>>
>>8776278
Here are the stats
>Lesbian
>Catholic shame
>Anxiety disorder, always sick and vomiting or stoned as fuck
>Afraid to grow up and sexually mature
>Asperger's
>Too ugly and skinnyfat to deserve pleasure
I think that's everything
>>
>>8776290
>Catholic shame
i'm sorry anon.

>Afraid to grow up and sexually mature
>Asperger's
how have these stopped you achieving orgasm?
>>
>>8776266
ls this trainspotting?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.