[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>QUEENSLAND’S Islamic leaders are calling on worshipper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>QUEENSLAND’S Islamic leaders are calling on worshippers to vote against gay marriage to protect the rights of children to be “raised by both a mother and father”. Council of Imams Queensland president Yusuf Peer told The Courier-Mail Islamic leaders believed gay marriage was unacceptable to the faith. “We cannot agree with it because of our faith,” Imam Peer said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gay-marriage-australia-queensland-imam-urged-muslims-to-vote-no/news-story/8359f3aca7fd6b7ec0f3a2677a99c35b

Surely Aussies wouldn't disobey their imams, right?
>>
>>8774834
Australians tend to be awesome warm people who love everyone and are barrels of fun.
Or idiotic, sexist, homophobic, racist bigot Neanderthals.
I've found there's very little middle ground.
Hence why they still don't have gay marriage.
The Muslims don't matter when straight white Australian men are such dunces.
>>
File: spoon.png (919KB, 1275x1639px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.png
919KB, 1275x1639px
IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT
IT'S
OKAY
WHEN
WE
DO
IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8774834
wait so now the progressive thing is to oppose gay marriage?!
>>
>>8774873
This.
It's fine when we do it #bashthefags, but when muslims do it, suddenly I agree this is a big deal.
>>
>>8774886
it's true that i'm an "uncle tom" and didn't support it in the first place, but that doesn't stop the liberals being homophobes by their own judgement when things like this unveil their hypocrisy.
>>
>>8774895
Yeah. It's fully okay when we do it. Fuck the gays unless our political distractions used to divide and conquer for resource wars like through all of history get in the way, then I suddenly love them.
>>
It's bad when Christians and Muslims do it
this doesn't mean you should hate Christians or Muslims though
>>
>>8774899
You realize you're on /lgbt/ where a majority of anon's support gay marriage and not /pol/, right?
>>
>>8774899
>Fuck the gays
i am gay...
>>
>>8774912
I used to think that. Until I started posting regularly and noticed like half the threads are made by terfs or /r9k/.

>>8774916
Self admitted uncle tom.
>>
>>8774918
>Self admitted uncle tom.
...i literally already said that?
>>
>>8774929
Yes, and being gay doesn't automatically save you from being a hypocrite.
>>
>>8774858
christians throwing gays of roofs
when that ever happened?
>>
>>8774942
pointing out the progressives hypocrisy isn't hypocritical whether or not i agree with them.
>>
>>8774948
>christians have always supported gay marriage
>we've always been okay with it what are you talking about
Is this doublethink or just vile lying?

>>8774952
Pointing out the hypocrisy of, pointing out hypocrisy? Interesting.
>>
>>8774965
again in english please.
>>
>>8774965
>Is this doublethink or just vile lying?
just a reminder that those two religions operate no enitrelly diffrent levels
>>
>>8774973
You need to learn english because that's a pretty basic sentence structure, I set it up in a neat way but it's pretty easy to understand that when you try to point out the hypocrisy of me pointing out hypocrisy it's weird, funny, strange, whatever else.

>>8774983
So when christians say gays can't get married it's okay because they're on a totally different level from other religions?
I don't know, sounds a little retarded, biased, and christian.
>>
>>8774995
>>8774965
>>8774918
>Crazy tranny rant #8770001
>>
>>8774995
>So when christians say gays can't get married it's okay because they're on a totally different level from other religions?
>I don't know, sounds a little retarded, biased, and christian.
le ebin strawperson my friend, sprinkled with some ebin logical fallacies
>>
>>8775008
Literally the point of the thread m8, way to pretend like you're ignorant when you're really not.
>>
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus
>>
>>8775005
>>8775017
Leave the title of neo-crusader to the star wars characters.
>>
Great reminder that Muslims are not and never have been on our side.
Both sides of the political spectrum should be opposed to Islam.
>>
>>8775033
And christcucks. Both desert savages need to be scrutinized, if we go after just one we're only useful idiots in a holy war.
>>
>>8775039
(((You))) forgot the third group of desert savages
>>
Question to the tranny with a few bolts loose: do you function in the real world? Like, do you have a job and a social life or do you just collect neetbucks.
>>
>>8775021
I must found more reasons for repressing agp
>>
>>8775104
Not being a delusional sand cultist doesn't make you any less sane.
>>
>>8775098
Jawas or Jewas?
>>
>>8775114
You forgot pedophile.
>>
I forgot to sign up.
It's not like the liberals will honour the plebscibite anyway, though
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.