[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My boyfriend keeps pushing me to take estrogen because I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: 8FqcyQ9Z_400x400.jpg (22KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
8FqcyQ9Z_400x400.jpg
22KB, 389x389px
>My boyfriend keeps pushing me to take estrogen because I went through a little bit of a tranny phase when we met
>I keep caving and taking estrogen because I'm scared he'll leave me
>I'm not sure if he thinks estrogen will make me more comfortable (it might?) or if he just wants to fuck a super feminine boy

w-well... i guess this is my life now
>>
OP stop ERPing pls
>>
>>8774438
I'm literally not, I know some people get off to this but I'm actually afraid he won't love me if I stop taking it and I'm scared to confront him about it

and at the same time i dont even know if Im a tranny or not
>>
>>8774435
Regardless of if he's genuinely pushing you to take it because he thinks it'll help you or if he wants something feminine to fuck, you admit to taking it because youre scared he'll leave you, which is wrong. No relationship is worth changing your bodys balance. If he cares about you, he'll stick around with you as you contemplate if you are trans, and the decision to take hormones. If for some reason he doesnt like the outcome of your personal discovery, I dont know why he was dating you in the first place, and you shouldnt care about him
>>
Meh as long as you're not on it for a year+, you'll only get cute skin, a nice face, minimal gyno, and a phat butt
>>
Oh and you'll also be sterile
>>
>>8774440
If you're telling the truth then basically
>>8774448

You should work on figuring out whether you're trans or not regardless of what impact that would have on your relationship. It could be that your boyfriend thinks that you're trans and is trying to encourage you to walk down the right path and it could be that your boyfriend is a fucking monster.
>>
>>8774459
I agree, thats what I meant. This person just happens to be in a relationship at the same time so I just want to emphasize that if their boyfriend is upset or something about the conclusion of their self-reflection, that boyfriend is a weirdo and should go push his sexual desires on someone else
>>
OP, I think you don't feel comfortable taking hormones for some moral reasons so you try to pin the blame on someone else making you take them. You have the final decision in taking the hormones and you chose to take them, if you really didn't want to then you wouldn't, trans feelings may fade for a little bit but they never go away, I think hormones are the right thing for you.
>>
>>8774499
you sound like my bf tbqh
>>
>>8774440
>and I'm scared to confront him about it
You need to, and more importantly you need to decide if it's worth it to become a girl to keep him or not.
>>
>>8774583
>decide if it's worth it to become a girl to keep him or not.
what
NO
you shouldn't ever hinge your whole identity on another person's whims
>>
>>8774587
If OP decides that then when she confronts her BF she knows where she stands.
>>
>>8774551
Who's buying the hormones
>>
Op if you're so weak that someone can manipulate you into taking pills twice a day consistently for months (which is the time frame required) you deserve anything bad that happens to you.
>>
What kind of an adult goes through a "bit of a tranny phase"? Like if you're not a tranny then stop being a little bitch and tell him that you don't want to take that stuff. Act like your age and not like an impressionable 15 year old. Unless you're 15 then just grow up lmao.

>"Oh no he loves me but I think he won't if I stop taking the pilll what do Q_Q"
do you have any idea how much of a little teenage bitch that makes you look?
>>
>>8774634
OP is obviously a tranny, every tranny on this board likes to act like a helpless child
>>
>>8774435
this sounds very unhealthy, you should talk to him about this

you can find another bf you cant get another body
>>
>>8774647
>every tranny on this board likes to act like a helpless child
No, they're trannies because they act like helpless children and the only way they can get away with it despite being adults it by transitioning to a female social role.
>>
>>8774726
so OP is on the right path then
>>
>>8774737
Yes. There's a reason it's a top trans fantasy, as even the first two posts confirm >>8774438 >>8774440
>>
>>8774634
I'm 20 lol

I took hormones for a year or so when I was 16, then stopped taking them for social reasons, then started taking them again just before I met my BF and now I'm having second thoughts about it again.

Did you ever stop and think that somebody that likes a tranny weirdo freak is pretty fucking rare and also loving that person back is even rarer and I don't want to lose that?

>>8774647
>>8774726
>>8774737
>>8774745
They act like children because they rarely have support networks to rely on and suffer from severe identity disorders, if my BF decides he doesn't love me anymore because of something then I'm fucked because my family and friends despise me

stop being a literal sperg and think somewhat logically instead of "hurr trannies become women 2 be children :)))"
>>
>>8774754
>then stopped taking them for social reasons
Expound.
OP, you still haven't answered: do you think you're trans or not?
>>
>>8774754
take your hormones tranny, but don't blame your boyfriend, you obviously want to take them you just have motivation now because of your boyfriend
>>
>>8774756
I have very severe BDD and really fucking bad gender dysphoria (both diagnosed) that comes and goes, sometimes weeks at a time.

Being out around a lot of people all the time is already super hard with work, as much as transitioning would remove some of the gender dysphoria I believe it would worsen my BDD because I'd be even more stressed about people looking at me and staring at my non cis features

when i came out when I was around 17 my family told me to cut it out or they woudn't speak to me, and a lot of my friends just up and decided they didn't like who I was turning in to and stopped talking and inviting me to stuff, in their defense I was miserable to be around (i've gotten better at hiding it)
>>
>>8774754
>think somewhat logically
not a woman + only able to live as a woman = wants to be a woman
>>
ITT fucking weak tranny who cant even deal with taking her mones and blaming her bf for it
>>
>>8774763
you are gonna snap and kill urself at 23 or 25 if you keep beeing scared anyway. yea family is a hard part, but you do your life, not them :)
>>
>>8774763
So you're undoubtedly trans. You do realize this, right? You may opt to repress instead of transitioning but whatever you do you're still trans. I'm sorry your life is hard and that some people don't accept you but you owe it to yourself to transition. I can't guess the motivation of your boyfriend but in his place, if I knew what I do now, I'd do the same thing. I'd do it even if we were just friends.
>>
Sounds like you're in an unhealthy relationship, faggot. Stop taking the pills until you know what you want, and have enough self-worth to not care if he leaves you. If he only cares about you if you're on hormones, he didn't care about you.
>>
>>8774791
How does transitioning help when everybody will be staring at a 5'10 twinkhon, at least at the moment when people stare at me they just think I'm weird and gay instead of pitying me
>>
>>8774440
>i dont even know if Im a tranny or not

how about seeking professional help instead of posting on a chinese carpeting forum?
>>
>>8774798
I honestly don't know how one would treat BDD but I do know that dysphoria is hell and that transitioning helps a lot of people overcome it. Are you sure you're actually unpassable though? What if it's the BDD?
>>
>>8774798
come on, we can all tell that you want pity, you want to be that hurt little boy being coddled by his parents, you want people to feel sorry for you because you're like a little confused kid, you want to feel pathetic so you delude yourself into thinking people make you do things, that's what you want
>>
>>8774812
Check this post out OP was already professionally diagnosed with gender dysphoria
>>8774763
>>
enjoy killing urself and beeing part of the 42% tranny that kill themself, eitheir cause they didnt transitioned or actualy cause they did
>>
>>8774859
thanks
>>
>>8774754
>Did you ever stop and think that somebody that likes a tranny weirdo freak is pretty fucking rare and also loving that person back is even rarer and I don't want to lose that?
No because a lot of guys I've known have shown interest in me and they didn't give off any chaser vibes. Even the guys that are not into trannies say they'd date me if they didn't have issues with trannies.
>>
>>8774754
>Did you ever stop and think that somebody that likes a tranny weirdo freak is pretty fucking rare
desu its not really, it sounds like you have pretty low self esteem and thats potentially trapping(ha) you in the relationship
>>
>>8774798
https://www.leaf.tv/articles/the-average-height-of-a-model/
>Elite, a top modeling agency, specifies height requirements on its website. Women must be between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 11 inches tall.
>>
>>8774906
You're probably passable. OP probably isn't. Most guys don't want to date a non-passing tranny
>>
>>8775020
If that's the case then OP is unlucky since most of the trannies I've met who started after 20 passed. Most men aren't even picky in western societies they just want someone they get along with, you know? Sometimes they don't even care. They just wanna have sex tho I wouldn't go for someone like that for a relationship.
>>
it's always funny watching this board try to trap another person into transitioning that isn't ready for it. Transitioning isn't for everyone. OP could have been misdiagnosed, as gender dysphoria is all the rage these days. I was similar to OP and it turned out to be an extension of my BDD- I didn't want to be a woman, I wanted to be anything that wasn't what I saw in the mirror every morning. As I became comfortable with myself, both inside and out, I no longer suffered from BDD or dysphoria.
>>
>>8775032
Most I've met that started after 25 don't pass, 20-25 is a mix of passable ones and hons. I mean, I had a receding hairline and broad shoulders at 18, there was no fixing that. You don't become a girl with a face like Vladimir Putin.
>>
>>8775034
>trap another person
t. curegirl
>>
>>8775013
>tfw too short to model as a woman
>>
>>8775032
OP here, I started at 16 for a year, even if I stayed on i wouldnt pass, my genetics are all screwed up and likely even if I did pass I wouldn't ever believe it
>>
>>8775042
>You don't become a girl with a face like Vladimir Putin.
Hmm true. The people that passed looked like baby faced faggots while the impassable ones like chads pre transition. Also I'm lucky since I'm European and got cypro that reversed my balding(was like stage 1) and my hair is growing back on my scalp
>>
File: 1425758968322.png (111KB, 239x312px) Image search: [Google]
1425758968322.png
111KB, 239x312px
>>8774435
>tfw your bf saved you from your tranny phase and helped you be happy being a boy
>>
>weak-willed sissy boy with a bf so dominant he makes the sissy take female hormones against his will
unhhh so fucking hot. Is there anything more sexy in the entire world than forced feminization? Its like a life destruction fetish. Problem is you'll deeply regret it for the rest of your life after 10-15 years that you threw any chance of having a real life just for a sexual perversion. Not that anybody would be so naive to actually do this kind of h-manga fantasy in real life I know everyone here is just normal people roleplaying
>>
>>8774435
fuck it im going back on hormones and SERMS
>>
>>8774435
no... no...
you shouldn't have to change yourself like that just so someone likes you more.
if they really truly care about you they will like/love you no matter what.
I always say to like... talk with each other?
talking and understanding each other more is always a good thing!
so maybe... try that? :c
I mean... ah...
but yea try that, and I meant what I said.
just... don't do something you'd regret later on alright?
I'm sure you're fine the way you are.
you are you and that's fine.
>>
File: 1491973835023.jpg (125KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491973835023.jpg
125KB, 1024x1024px
>>8775042
putins pretty twinkish
>>
>>8774435
haha, yes. resign yourself to your fate. no one will love you if you aren't pretty, so take your pills like a good girl.
>>
>>8775013
>the gay male-run fashion industry want female models to look like men (tall, flat)
Shocker.
>>
>>8774452
Is this true. I’d never thought of taking it before, but would this work?
>>
>>8779148
Yes, it works. Basically no downside.
>>
>>8779153
I can tell you’re joking but what are the downsides?
>>
>>8779148
>>8779158
The thing is that you can stop anytime, and hormones aren't as strong as people would like. You're not going to magically turn into a girl in 6 months.

If you feel like your chest may get too large, or your face gets too feminine, you can just stop and it'll stop, and probably go back most the way.

The only downside is 6+ monthish makes you sterile, but why would a gay/trans person give a fuck anyway?
>>
>>8780657
I’d basically want nice skin, softened face, bigger ass.

No tits or infertility. How long should I take?
>>
>>8780929
If you don't want breasts, you should not start. If you don't want to be infertile, you should not start. The things you say you want you will not get without the other two, and everything except breast growth will completely revert if you stop - your breasts will deflate and atrophy but not disappear ever on their own.
>>
File: OBjQy5Z (1).png (10KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
OBjQy5Z (1).png
10KB, 1107x409px
>>8780929
With HRT, you will get very minimal and almost un-noticable effects within 6 months. Even worse, you will probably go back to exactly how you were before soon after you stop HRT.

Anything past 6 months is when sterility may occur permanently, and boobs start kicking into full gear. Before 6 months, you still somewhat risk fertility issues and gyno may not even disappear when off HRT.

Frankly, HRT isn't something you fuck with if you want to be a cute boy, since it's so temporary. It'll be brutal going back to regular hormones after getting a taste of femboy life.

The nipples are nice to pinch from like the start pretty much tho.
>>
>>8780970
Okay so basically don’t do it... guess I’ll have to age gracefully :( bye femboy me.
>>
>>8780983
Why do you act like such a lil bitch? Your pathetic sympathy farming is useless because literally everyone ages.
>>
File: Why-c.png (112KB, 951x756px) Image search: [Google]
Why-c.png
112KB, 951x756px
>>8775173
We could all be just gay, and being the opposite gender and feelings of dysphoria is a coping mechanism, an escape.
>>
>>8775197
Are everybody prone to this fetishism?
>>
>>8774435
>Meet potential bfs online
>Eventually mention trap phase
>They want pics
>They immediately think of dressing me up for sex
>HRT?
D R O P P E D
Having a warm body to sleep next to and jam things in your butt isn't worth potentially damaging your body
Body pillow and a dildo for under $130
Then your warm, have butt stuffing objects while you wait for a guy who's not a fuckboy
>>
>>8782992
Make a bait account on various social hookup/meet sites
Talk to guys and casually mentioned X phase
Watch as they expose the true fetish colors wanting you to do A, B, and C while performing X fetish and suggesting Y and Z additions to it
>>
>>8774726
I think you just solved the matrix
>>
>>8781027
reddit snips on 4chan should be a banable offense
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.