[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.Hello /lgbt/ I'm starting become curious about exploring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bFekMBmy.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bFekMBmy.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
.Hello /lgbt/ I'm starting become curious about exploring my sexual orientation. So what should I do to get with another guy? What happens if I like it? I don't know where to start. Should I get a Grindr account or something? What should I do if he wants to have sex?? Just give me a general rundown about what I should be cautious about.
>>
>>8772653
Do you have a single gay friend that you can trust? If so propose a friends with benefits scenario to him.

If you want to use Grindr you'll be able to find someone who is willing to go slow with you and be patient. But beware the many diseases.
>>
>>8772653
>to get with another guy
>another guy
>another
I don't think so OP.
>>
>>8772762
I have one gay friend. He has shown interest in me but he doesn't know I want to expiriment. Only problem is he is a super dominant guy who works out like every day. Should I just take it?
>>
>>8772792
What? I'm a guy, trust me I checked this morning.
>>
>>8772808
Have you ever had a fantasy where you're wearing girl's clothes?
>>
>>8772839
I dressed kinda girly as a kid if that answers your question, but what does that have to do with me wanting to experiment?
>>
>>8772855
like 90% of people on this board are transgender, and you posted with an anime girl avatar. I'm sure he was just assuming/memeing.
>>
>>8772855
>I dressed kinda girly as a kid
I bet you found that hot. When was the last time you crossdressed?
>>
>>8772795
Give it a try, heck if he's super dom and interested then just nervously asking him or even just playfully touching him might be enough for you to get what you want with no real awkwardness.
>>
>>8772891
I was like 12 last time I wore anything girly. And I didn't find it hot, I didn't even know what puberty was
>>
>>8772906
What happens if we fuck? Should I get lube ?
>>
>>8772917
Well it isn't a bad idea, but he probably has lube.

Next time you see him just let it be a spur of the moment thing, if he has lube and you're comfortable then fuck, if he doesn't have lube and you're only tentative then just suck him off. Let him guide you through it.

If he's the top and interested in you then all you really need to do is just smile at him a lot, laugh at his jokes, sit very close to him, maybe lean against him and you'll be on your knees sucking dick in no time.

This advise is coming from a tranny btw, if you don't feel comfortable acting as mentioned above (girl slut tier) then you don't have to. Just do whatever is comfortable to you. Point is you don't need to rush everything in at once and if he's top and interested then you don't really need much experience.
>>
grindr if you want aids.

Fuck your straight friend, bonus points if you love him. its what i did
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.