[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing this post on here because I feel I'll get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: sol.jpg (320KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
sol.jpg
320KB, 1300x866px
I'm writing this post on here because I feel I'll get the least judgement. Apologies if it's OT.

Long story short, I'm a recruit in the military. I've been hazed in the past (punched, made to drink too much, tied up and left in the rain for hours) and didn't think much of it. it happens in the military.

However, last week, I was pinned down by 3 other recruits. two of them sat on me and I was expecting to get punched or something. Then one of them took my underwear down and I was expected to get spanked or paddled or some shit, but he spread my cheeks, spat on me and put his finger into me while the other two howled with laughter.

I was so shocked I froze. Then I kinda pretend laughed and they got off. I feel like they went to far, but I don't want to cause shit or be melodramatic and be like "I got raped" or whatever.

What should I do?
>>
I'm sorry that happened to you Anon. Honestly that does sound like sexual harassment
>>
You got raped my nigga
Either rape them all back, beat the shit out of them, or report it
But don't do nothing
>>
>>8772457
>I don't want to cause shit or be melodramatic and be like "I got raped"
Well you did get raped so I wouldn't call it melodramatic
>>
>>8772457
That's fucked up dude you gotta report that shit before it's too late
>>
>>8772463
>Honestly that does sound like sexual harassment
Non-consensual digital penetration of someone's anus "sound like sexual harassment"?
>>
>>8772541
Look desu I didn't want to spook OP before they got on board but that ship has sailed by this point yeah it's rape
>>
>>8772545
>I didn't want to spook OP
kek. she's not a deer.
>>
>>8772557
>she
>>
>>8772574
you said 'they', i thought we were doing the thing to the newbie
>>
>>8772457
Hazing's a really fucked-up part of military culture, you should file a report.
>>
>>8772457
Report them OP and pray that someone will take action
>>
>>8772457
Damn. That got me pretty hard. Were they at least attractive?
>>
>>8772557

OP here, apologies, I'm a guy.

I'm thinking about reporting it but I don't know about the consequences. Will I be removed from my squad, will anyone else believe me or think I'm being too serious, will I have to leave the military because of it.

I really don't know.
>>
>>8772596
>pray that someone will take action

No op just sue
>>
>>8772588
Oh saying that OP is a future tran? I believe it, she's got that feminine essence to the way she writes
>>
>>8772599
Don't give a shit about reporting it through the military process, report it to the police.

If a woman gets raped by a co-worker, she doesn't go through her boss or HR. She goes to the police.

Christ, feminism has really done a number on men's sense of bodily autonomy.
>>
>>8772457
Essentially, yes. In a sense you've been raped.

Having things happen to your exterior is quite different to feeling something inside you. It's the ultimate personal safe invasion.

In your situation I probably would tell them off or report it. You don't have to use the word "rape", in fact I'd advise not too, just say that "X tried to stick his finger up my butt, which is disgusting and immature. I don't want to have to put up with this behavior."

Btw, out of curiosity. Are you gay or straight? It kind of changes how you approach the issue.
>>
>>8772621
*personal space
>>
>>8772457
You're fucking lying. What base are you on? MOS? Rate? I smell bullshit.
>>
Does the military cover you seeing a psychologist at all to work out what to do? I think it's easy for people not in your position to say that you should report it, but (unfortunately) that might have long-ranging consequences for your career. I think maybe you should talk to someone who is required to keep what you tell them confidential.
>>
>>8772457
That's too gay. No fucking way that actually happened.
>>
>>8772457
You take your God-given motherfucking courage and KILL the bastards, it's an order.
>>
>>8772457
next time bring lube and condoms
>>
File: dau (3).jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
dau (3).jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Every now and then there is a thread that reminds me that the board is essentially over run by sophomores.

Seriously, people. Raped, hazed, wtf ever. Grow the fuck up. People in other countries are being set on fire alive before thrown in a ditch and we have homos getting an ego-high off some pink in the stink.

Shit happens. At some point the West will realize that yakking and crying about stuff doesn't undo it. Christ, even women in Asia figured out you dont make a bad event better by going around blabbing about it for sympathy. Does anyone really think yakking about it, reporting it makes it BETTER?

Please, get over yourselves. The difference in sexual harassment and flirting is whether they say yes. People act like they are so special that they should be spared from failed interactions.

Look at these cunts. It should tell you what is really going on in the minds of these ego-obsessed fucks. Fat women and uggos never seem to shut up about being 'raped', that one time a guy actually was drunk enough to give them the D.

"Rape". Just look at those smiles. I can understand that rape is a crime, and its a crime because it screws up society if it isnt, not because someones day was upended by a surprise dick. Likewise, I can know that forced sex is part of nature. This special snowflake shit is on my last nerve.
>>
>>8777306

Die.
>>
>>8777306
>People in other countries
can go die in a ditch and the world would be better for it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.