[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too much estrogen kills the boob >too little estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: really makes you think.gif (175KB, 559x314px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
175KB, 559x314px
>too much estrogen kills the boob
>too little estrogen kills the boob
>the amount of estrogen for boobe development needs to be "just right :^)"
Except the amount that's "just right :^)" differs from person to person. For instance I personally react adversely to 5 mg of estrogen (tiny skin marks everywhere) but 4 mg seems insufficient.

I have been about 2 yrs on HRT yet my boobs look quite bad. There is some fat on each side of the boobs but zero tissue below my puffy nipples, only bony ribs. I really don't know what to do and I am scared of lowering my E dose because T might come back and wreck me. Will I never get underboob tissue at all?
>>
>>8771871
post boobs
>>
>>8771871
What does your endo say?
>>
>>8771875
Just picture your average conetits, that's how they look like.
>>8771879
He's the worst endo ever. He doesn't say anything.
>>
>>8771916
Just post them OP!
>>
are you overweight?
how old are you?
what is the approximate size of your close female relatives breasts? maybe even if you were born cis they wouldn't be very big
>>
Small tits made me a chaser.

Most of the time they're beautiful/cute, even more with pink niples.
>>
>>8771871
What do you mean by Tiny marks
Are they happen after hrt ?
>>
>>8771938
>are you overweight?
I am skinnyfat. My lower body is fat while my upper body is skinny.
>how old are you?
>what is the approximate size of your close female relatives breasts
Like Ds or something? Women on my mom's side had fairly big boobs while women on my dad's side were all flatchested and lanky.

>>8771971
They look like freckles but aren't.
And they never go away, it seems.
>>
>>8771995
>They look like freckles but aren't.
>And they never go away, it seems.

ingrown hairs?
>>
>>8772209
Jesus, what?
Do freckles look like ingrown hairs to you?
>>
>>8771871
>too much kills the boob

Wut
>>
File: 20170824_180821-1.jpg (2MB, 1836x2041px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_180821-1.jpg
2MB, 1836x2041px
>>8771871
>>8772209
OP do they look like weird lines? Because Idk why but hrt causes all these horizontal bruise-looking lines on my hips and thighs. They look pretty weird and worse in person, and are purplish
>>
>>8772741
kinda look like light stretch marks I guess
>>
>>8772741
Cis woman here, those are stretch marks.
>>
>>8772773
Stretch marks shouldn't go away and come back though (it's not like males can't have them, t. obese no HRT yet), is it just a change in appearance, can you still feel them?
>>
>>8772811
Sometimes they do, though, especially on boobs. I get visible marks the week before my period when my testosterone levels are rising and estrogen and progesterone start dropping off. Something similar might be happening in your body.
>>
>>8772760
>>8772773
Ty! I was freaking out for a bit since I thought they were blood clots or something
>>8772811
They're just always there for me, but getting more visible I guess?
>>
>>8772888
If they are, use anti-spam lotion and intense healing lotion to help minimize their appearance.
>>
>>8771871
Spiro or cypro? Try progesterone. I wish Icould rn. That should give you proper milk glands. If that's still insucficient try a breast pump. Nothing gives you bigger breasts quite like swollen glands. This is what I plan to do, er, eventually. No hrt and tiny little nipples. Lactating will change that.
>>
>>8772848
My ex (cisF) had the same, seems pretty normal
>>
>>8771969

So you started out liking small boobs, then you came across trannies, who normally have small boobs, and you became a chaser?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.