[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T should be dropped from LGB(T) simply because >Some institutes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

File: LGB.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
LGB.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
T should be dropped from LGB(T) simply because

>Some institutes do consider LGB to be slightly disabled, but Transgenderism is a full-blown mental illness.
>Being transgender is not a sexual orientation.

Debate me faggots
>>
>>8771208
Leafy and Pyrocynical are closeted Transbians that avatarfag with anime pics.
>>
>>8771208
>p-pls reply
Don't be a fucking beta, m8.

I agree though.
>>
>this virgin spammer again
ewwwww
>>
Grow up you fucking crybaby. We don't need this sams thread every day. They accomplish nothing.

t. not even trans
>>
File: argument404.jpg (62KB, 431x582px) Image search: [Google]
argument404.jpg
62KB, 431x582px
>>8771235
>>8771255
>>
>>8771208
>gender has nothing to do with sexual orientation
Are you retarded, m8?
>>
>>8771336
I don't see your point
>>
>>8771208
You are right. You are completely right OP. You could not be more right. In fact, you are so right that it isn't even debatable. There is nothing a person could do to argue against the opinion you present as fact.
You retard
>>
LGB are full blown mental illnesses.
>>
>>8771208
I prefer GSM (Gender & Sexual Minorities) but it's never caught on.
>>
>>8771208
you are 100% right
>>8771336
LGB:
It's about to whom are they attracted to.
T:
I want to mutilate my genitals ant take hormone pills forever, that surely would make me the opposite sex I was born, do not dare misgender me!
>>
>>8771832
no we are not, at least we don't want to mutilate ourselves or take hormone pills for the rest of our life
>>8771877
it should be H, only homosexuals
>>
>>8772012
>it should be H, only homosexuals
Just say "gay" then if you don't give a shit about anyone else.
>>
Okay but we are taking our colors with us!
>>
File: lgb flag.jpg (9KB, 499x219px) Image search: [Google]
lgb flag.jpg
9KB, 499x219px
>>8772041
forgot LGB flag
>>
>>8772043
this flag looks nicer desu
>>
>>8771208
>>8772006
if a transgirl has sex with a cis guy, how many people will say it's straight and how many will say it's gay
>>
>>8772027
gay is manly used to male homosexuals, so lesbians would not be included, homosexual also is the most correct term to describe us
>>8772041
the colors do not represent sexual/gender orientations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag_(LGBT_movement)
>>
>>8772012
>no we are not, at least we don't want to mutilate ourselves or take hormone pills for the rest of our life
Yes you are, you retarded shit-infested buttmonkey.

Gay sex is fucking repulsive and nobody with even a sliver of sanity would take in that kind of perversion. Your shit fetish doesn't belong in OUR community. All we want is to take hormones and be pretty, there's nothing crazy about that.
>>
>>8772059
>the colors do not represent sexual/gender orientations
I know but we are taking them colors with us anyway, gay boy.
>>
File: doubtful.jpg (70KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
doubtful.jpg
70KB, 559x598px
>>8772081
>wanting to chop your dick isn't crazy
i hope this is bait
>>
File: 1497397394450.jpg (106KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497397394450.jpg
106KB, 683x720px
>>8772059
>the colors do not represent sexual/gender orientations
>>
>>8772012
I would support an Only H movement.
>>
>>8772081
okey then go, nobody is gonna stop you here
>>8772083
it was created by a gay man, these colors are going nowhere, you already have your horrid flag
>>8772106
that gave me nauseas and even that flag does not represent sexual/gender orientations
>>
>>8772106
God this pisses me off so much.

>the black and brown stripes are at the top of the flag
Subtext: "Our lives are more important than yours, faggot."
>>
File: black lives matter toronto2.jpg (59KB, 618x492px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter toronto2.jpg
59KB, 618x492px
>>
File: black lives matter toronto.png (687KB, 681x554px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter toronto.png
687KB, 681x554px
>>
File: BLM ransom demands.jpg (243KB, 807x823px) Image search: [Google]
BLM ransom demands.jpg
243KB, 807x823px
>>
>>8772099
Most trans people have no desire to get bottom surgery. You would know that if you weren't a complete retard and had at least a slight idea of what you were talking about.
>>
>>8772232
>Most trans people have no desire to get bottom surgery.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8771208
Autogynephilia is a sexual orientation.
>>
LGB: I wanna have fun with genitals like mine

T: I WANNA CHANGE MY GENITALS, ALSO ALL SEX IS EVIL RAPE
>>
T: FUCKING SEXUALITIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

GYNOCOLOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>
File: LGBP 5.04.15 PM.jpg (115KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
LGBP 5.04.15 PM.jpg
115KB, 1136x640px
>>8771208
Reminder these guys have turned out to be the LGBP sleaze.

>>8771208 Is probably just like them a sad pathetic, jealous pedophile. Some sexual orientations are gross.
>>
>>8772012
>no we are not
all gays are technically on the same rank as pedophiles so that makes you mentally ill
>>
File: waah.jpg (282KB, 3360x1888px) Image search: [Google]
waah.jpg
282KB, 3360x1888px
>>8771220
I hoped pyro would be gay
>>
I thought it just was inclusive for people who are queer in identity and/or orientation.
>>
File: twlaes2br8qxba1gt.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
twlaes2br8qxba1gt.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>8772135
>Getting butthurt over this
>>
>>8771208
yeah desu all this gay queer lesbo stuff make trans people look bad because then people think its all about sexual desire and fetishes.
i have respect for the whole LGBT community however i think LGB harms T and viceversa
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>8772509
Same fookin here, lad, same fookin here. I guess it was the furry in me that hoped that the furry in him would put some of is furry into my furry, if you grasp my penis.

But the fact that Pyro chose Foxy, who later becomes a girl - Mangle, which is an appropriate name for what trannies do to their fookin genitals - as is mascot should have been quite the giveaway. But, in case if you weren't fookin convinced, ok, and I know that debatin' a cancerous youtube e-celebrity's girl power level is enough to make anyone want to kill themselves, myself very much included - seriously, just fookin writin this is aging me 85 fookin years, for fooks sake...

Anyways, if you weren't convinced by is fookin MtF transona, the vaporwave is a even bigger dead giveaway. As you know, right? As you know, all vaporwave in existence - which is like, 8 fookin songs out by now, I think - there's too fookin many as it is - seriously, stop fookin makin the shit, it's not funny any more, guys - anyways, all vaporwave is made by this one Vektroid artist, calls hirself, uh, Vektroid, I think...wellx this Vektroid faggot that is respinsible for the billions of vaporwave songs out there, well she's actually a tranny, apparently. And Pyro, well, he uses some vaporwave in is outro. That's proof number two that Pyro is actually a transexual, and not gay like we had all hoped.

But, if you really want to rip the penis off this guy, look no further than that stupid girly face to the left of my fookin long ass post. That girly ass face, along with that fookin feminist haircut that just fookin screams Misogyny and Rape...well, that right there is Pyrofookincynical.

Yeah, so, case fookin closed, Pyro is an MtF, not a gay, she just hasn't ripped out her deeply male vocal chords yet. I hear she's doing that for 2 million subs, so give her a like, a share, and a subscribe so she can violently transition in front of all her soon to be psychologically traumatized 9 year old fans.
>>
>>8771385
Because you're stupid. Gender is quite literally the difference between being gay or straight. How on earth does gender "have nothing to do with sexual orientation"? If you didn't have a gender, you couldn't BE gay.

I'm really bored by these threads. I'm trans and bi; either way, you're not exactly getting rid of me. I'm queer no matter what! Did the existence of bi/gay trans people even occur to you? Dumbass fuck.

>>8772043
They're both hideous.
>>
>>8774086
>How on earth does gender "have nothing to do with sexual orientation"?
Never said that sweetie also I think you meant sex instead of gender
>If you didn't have a gender, you couldn't BE gay
Not having a gender is impossible

If you're MtF then you could be Straight, Lesbian or Bi
If you're FtM then you could be Straight, Gay or Bi

Go be queer in your bathroom
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.