[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of any FtMs who are dating cis women? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: WUTS_DIS.png (530KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
WUTS_DIS.png
530KB, 600x600px
Does anyone know of any FtMs who are dating cis women? I'm asking because I've never once seen this.

Proof preferred
>>
I went to uni with a cis straight girl who was dating a FtM trans person.
>>
>>8770764
It's 100% straight for a cis woman to date a ftm, but it's 0% lesbian for a cis les to date an mtf. it's just common sense
>>
It's bretty common around here ace.
>>
>>8770781
lol ew
>>
>>8770781
>t. butthurt transbian

Lesbians who want to date you will; lesbians who don't want to date you won't. Why is this FUCKING hard for you children? Jesus christ, you're the squeaky wheels of the trans community. Can't you ever stop whining and stop making us all look as nuts as you?
>>
my cousin used to date a FtM apparently he used
to beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>8771304
Given it was a lesbian relationship that's hardly surprising
>>
>>8770781
See>>8771316
>>
>>8771316
K E K
E
K
>>
>>8770764
Supposedly, there's a lot of "lesbians" who're really just FtM chasers. They identify as lesbian because they're also attracted to butch women, and butch women exist in the lesbian community.

They tend to date butches and trans men, and sometimes they transition and start dating each other. They are also really interested in keeping trans men in the lesbian community.

(This is currently annoying me, because I'm looking over my survey data to try to compare HSTS-spectrum and A*P-spectrum people, and the "lesbians" keep being more AAP than straight women, so I get wrong results.)
>>
Me, but I'm not sure how you want me to prove it besides posting a picture of the two of us or something, and like hell I'm putting something like that on 4chan.
>>
>>8770764
Most of them are actually

>>8772263
Why would you get wrong results? Can't you just filter them by A*P scores?
It's like AGPs identifying as bi because they love femboys/traps
>>
>>8772263
>They identify as lesbian because they're also attracted to butch women, and butch women exist in the lesbian community.
>They tend to date butches and trans men, and sometimes they transition and start dating each other.
I find that these are two very separate groups ie. women who date butches/HSTS FtM and AAPs that date other AAPs
Maybe it's different in the US
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.