[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are lesbians so violent and why does society seem okay with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18

File: 599cf4e0d911f.image.jpg (164KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
599cf4e0d911f.image.jpg
164KB, 1200x804px
Why are lesbians so violent and why does society seem okay with this violence?

>pic is from a vigil honoring Kiwi Herring, black lesbian shot by police.
>police were responding to a domestic violence call
>Kiwi was holding a knife with cuts on her arm, chest and face from were her girlfriend cut her
>Kiwi lashes out at the police officer trying to help her, cutting the police officers arm
>back up officer shoots Kiwi before she stabs fellow officer.
>people gather to remember a violent lesbian who died because she slashed an officer after being slashed by her girlfriend.
>>
>>8770094
Was her name really Kiwi? Like the fruit?
>>
>>8770094
Police shooting them is rare but being violent isn't http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27056045/
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>
>>8770137
She was black so the name isn't too surprising.
>>
>>8770156
But Kiwis come from New Zealand and neither Anglo settlers on New Zealand nor Maori are black.
>>
>>8770094
They aren't.

>>8770164
New Zealand celebrates African American culture. Most people over there listen to rap and hip hop and dress like gangstas.
It isn't fucking Australia.
>>
>>8770137
Like the bird, actually.
>>
>>8770203
lesbians are by far the most violent group if you look at domestic violence figures
>>
>>8770094
Link please
>>
File: zach and ride.png (2MB, 1198x1196px) Image search: [Google]
zach and ride.png
2MB, 1198x1196px
>>8770094
Why are trans-molesbians so desperate to demean and smear real lesbians?
>>
>>8770094
cis lesbians are the master race
>>
>>8771077
They are really good at hitting each other if that is what you mean, but I don't think the master race would be so fat. Lesbians are so fat that the government spends millions trying to figure out why they are so fat.
>>
>>8771077
>>8771177
Those dubs tho.
>>
File: survey numbers.png (70KB, 560x328px) Image search: [Google]
survey numbers.png
70KB, 560x328px
>>8770503
>>8770149
We aren't killing and eating each other, at least.

http://time.com/3646431/canada-murder-luka-magnotta-jun-lin/
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-03+at+10.53.29).png (58KB, 1113x267px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-03+at+10.53.29).png
58KB, 1113x267px
>>8771177
Bisexuals are actually the most fat. And even then, obesity in women is linked to sexual abuse - and which bisexual women are the most abused sexually as well as physically. Bisexual women are overwhelmingly in hetero relationships, exclusively beaten and raped by men. See >>8771614
>>
>>8771629
>exclusively beaten and raped by men.
[not in citation given]
>>
>>8770094
It's not just lesbians, it's all women. Girls aren't taught to not violate other people in the same way boys are, they are just kept from doing so because men can generally defend themselves and the damage they manage to do to each other is seen as negligible by society, like if two toddlers were to hit each other. Problem is when they grow up and they extend that violence to using weapons they can do some real damage.

In a heterosexual relationship you won't hear of it much because, first, most guys are taught to just take the attacks without retaliation, and, second, because society doesn't see men who are attacked by women as an issue (probably because of the first reason). In a lesbian relationship though you have two of these people who were never taught that violence isn't acceptable and have probably never dealt with violence directed at them either since boys are taught to refrain. They do their typical thing of using violence when they are upset, their partner is surprised at being assaulted for probably the first time in their life and not having someone rush to their aid, so they retaliate with violence of their own.

There is a reason lesbian relationships are the most prone to domestic violence (and gay relationships the least). It's time society starts teaching girls that violence isn't acceptable and appropriately dispensing consequences for female thugs.
>>
>>8770094
>men get locked up in prison when their wives domestically abuse them
>women who get shot in self-defense get vigils
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png (52KB, 223x602px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png
52KB, 223x602px
>>8773151
In the above survey, yes. It says
>Most bisexual and heterosexual women (89.5% and 98.7%) reported having only male perpetrators of intimate partner violence.
And then combine that with pic related.

>>8773212
Where are your sources? Or are you just regurgitating some unfounded theories?
>>
File: snapped.png (223KB, 442x371px) Image search: [Google]
snapped.png
223KB, 442x371px
>>8770094
something something black people lacking self control

but whats up with police killing her, they couldnt just keep the distance from a knife-waving crazy? US police brutality is something else
>+1000 ppl killed by cops every year
>>
>>8774032
>US police brutality is something else
True but we now know at least one of those 1000+ was appropriate.
>>
>>8773982
Why would bi women have a higher rate of DV from men than cishet women?

Maybe they seek out men who remind them of their lesbian partners, or identify as bisexual after DV.
>>
Why are fat white feminists so cucked for black people?
>>
Hide Cara threads
Ignore Cara posters
>>
>>8774154
Bi women have the choice to be with women but they don't choose women - so they're obviously going to be insane. No one would voluntarily be with a guy.
>>
>>8774428
Why are feminists so hateful?
>>
yeah yeah lesbians are the spawn of satan and trannys are angels and the purest thing on this earth blah blah blah NEXT
>>
They are women is the awnser
>>
One thing I've noticed is that lesbians tend to pick literally any masculine trait expecting it to make them attractive, thing is, that many masculine traits actually suck - The hyper violence we see in some lesbians are one of them, they act like caricatures of men, in nan effort to be seem as masculine, others pick on the sexual aspect of masculinity, becoming some of the most promiscuous persons I've ever seem.

Those people we as a whole to be seem like deviants and sorts of sick shit.
>>
>>8777531
Lesbians need the hate in order to self-justify "preferring" women.

Gay men are gay because they love men. Lesbian women are lesbian because they hate men. Big difference.
>>
>>8770094
We are on our way to hell. Watch infowars.com/show and you may have a chance of surviving
>>
File: _20170826_211552.jpg (52KB, 1080x392px) Image search: [Google]
_20170826_211552.jpg
52KB, 1080x392px
This is some dedication right here
>>
>>8780119
YOU GODDAMN CIS WOMAN DIED IN HELl YOU FiLTHy HOE do you know what is like to be in your skin you disrespectful pice of SHITTT
>>
>>8780137
>The hyper violence we see in some lesbians are one of them, they act like caricatures of men,
Lesbians are men without responsibility.
>>
>>8780194
You're searching for any post containing all three words. "I'm a lesbian. Now why are..." etc etc. Retard/liar.
>>
>>8780562
This.
>>
>>8770094
Lesbian relationships tend to end up violent. Women are incapable of true emotions. Men made gay people acceptable, women made people hate us again by having dyke families and turning their kids trans.
>>
>>8781059
>Men made gay people acceptable
??? Pretty sure the women's rights movement paved way for gay men to be accepted by society. The only gay people accepted by men were lesbians. Also faghags and crazy ass SJWs are mostly responsible for people hating us again
>>
>>8781085
>faghags and crazy ass SJWs
This is true, but women did absolutely nothing to help the Gay's rights movement. Don't bring "muh paved the way" bullshit here.
>>
>>8777531
Why are men so weak?

>>8780194
Guys have an obsession with lesbians. They can't fathom a demographic that doesn't revolve around them.
>>
>>8781059
>Lesbian relationships tend to end up violent
Wrong.
>Women are incapable of true emotions.
You are most definitely an idiot.
>Men made gay people acceptable
Men do the gay bashing
>Women made people hate us again by having dyke families and turning their kids trans
You are absolutely an idiot.
>>
>>8780151
The worst part about being a lesbian are your options. Most hate guys. My best friends are guys. They get jealous and insecure over whether or not girl is satisfied with a woman. Very frustrating.
>>
>>8781376
>Why are men so weak?
Make a lightweight male champion fight a heavyweight female champion and the man will win. Basic biology.
>>
>>8781395
>Men do the gay bashing
Nope. It's stated a shit-ton of times here, but if you ask women many of them will say they don't give a fuck about lesbians but find gays disgusting. But hey, sure, "it's always those icky men".
>>
>>8780658
whatever makes you sleep better at night bro
>>
>>8781459
>bff since like grade four is a straight guy
>every gf I've had has immediately turned on him and tries to scare him away
>this often ends up in a "him or me" standoff
Of course I usually end up leaving them, not so much of him but because they are acting batshit crazy by trying to put me in an ultimatum like that. And of course that justifies their thoughts that oh I must be biscum and sleeping with him nevermind the fact that he is enganged and blarhaghghggh
>>
>>8781499
lmao men are the most self-conscious, emotionally weak little shits. Check out above. If something is said against women it's fine, but if it's against men they cri "why are women so mean??"
>>
>>8781510
When's the last time a woman has beat a man for being gay? Gay bashing = physical bashing, not "ew gays" unless you can't handle that much.
>>
>>8781782
Well are you a bishit? And do you act weird with him? You can complain that they're being "batshit" all you want but if many women are leaving you then you're the common denominator.
>>
>>8782259
>emotionally weak
>men
Literally failing biology.
>>
>>8770094
Because they're not men
It's her turn
>>
>>8783114
See mtf
>>
>>8783114
>>8781376
Who should i believe
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>8781395
Baiting this hard at a rk9 post
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>8783202
>Implying mtf are men
>>8783204
I'm gonna assume the one saying men are weak is a dyke. Anyway, these idiots complain and bitch as soon as we call them out on their bullshit. If we get mad because they're always trying to make men look like shit they go "durr, whiners" and if you challenge them, well, have you seen how these SJWs react?
>>
File: 1503551587531.jpg (130KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1503551587531.jpg
130KB, 736x736px
>>8770094
they're women roided up on testosterone
get out of their way.
>>
>>8781059
>tfw no no dyke moms to make you transition since childhood
>tfw no big lesbian sister from the other mother to protect you
>tfw no happy lesbian mothers because their trans daughter likes girls like their own mothers and her big sister
>>
File: Lesbian lies exposed.png (7KB, 502x100px) Image search: [Google]
Lesbian lies exposed.png
7KB, 502x100px
>>8780194
>>8781376
>>8781693
>>
>>8783398
You can tell it's a fantasy because it has three cis lesbians in it and none of them are terfs who will kick your ass for daring to try to appropriate their female privilege.
>>
>>8783781
This.
>>
>>8783781
Some cis lesbians are trans friendly, such as bi girls and repressing ftms who aren't in denial like terfs are.
>>
>>8783851
>cis lesbians
>but girls
>Implying biscum and lesbians are the same
>>
>>8784063
*bi girls not but girls, but then again, it's the same
>>
>>8781459
Date a bi girl and share her with your guy friends.
>>
>>8783215
You didn't call anyone out on their bullshit tho. You repeated the false memes about obesity and abuse and were proven false. Then whined that you guys had to be right because otherwise you got nothing but your aids.
>>
>>8784401
And once again, you keep proving me right.
>>
>>8784495
>you keep proving me right.
Are you actually this deluded or are you trying to save face? Because it's too late fro that.

>>8783114
If you had taken a single course in neuroscience you would know why it is females adapt and survive where males succumb. But, if you want someone to actually care for you - you should hope for a woman.

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2593255

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140320101110.htm
>>
>>8784556
>females adapt and survive where males succumb
lol nope
>But, if you want someone to actually care for you - you should hope for a woman.
Lesbians really believe this lol. Let's see, everytime someone questions you SJWs in the slightest you go insane an start ranting and kicking and whatnot. You literally have the minds of 3yo and going insane enough to claim this
>females adapt and survive where males succumb
just shows how insane and desperate you are.
>>
>>8784780
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/book/9780128014790

Read a book sometime
>>
>>8784055
whats wrong with you?

jeez
>>
>>8785151
Estrogen repairs the brain. So? It makes you weaker and it doesn't let you think straight by making you emotional. Not only that, you have desisted in trying to prove your claims about women being good as leaders. I'm actually gonna tell you this: more than 5000 years are proof to the contrary.
>>
>>8785309
She's right tho, women are trash.
>>
File: repulsed.jpg (27KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
repulsed.jpg
27KB, 288x252px
>>8785327

some people are trash, some are good, being a bad person isn't a gendered issue

If you can make such a strong, sweeping generalization of half the population because there women then maybe you should take a good look at yourself

We're all human
>>
>>8785392
>If you can make such a strong, sweeping generalization of half the population because there women then maybe you should take a good look at yourself
So if it's women you're bad and it's a horrible generalization but if it's men then it's right. Fuck off.
>>
>>8785418

When did I say that?

I wen't out of my way to say we're ALL human

sweeping generalization of half the population because there women

MAKE GENERALIZATION BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN
>>
>>8785457
*Went

I don't know where that apostrophe came from
>>
>>8785457
Oh, come on, you're obviously a feminist, don't try to cover it up by saying "we iz humanz".
>>
>>8770094

My theory is that lesbians have higher T levels, making them naturally more aggressive and violent than average women.

Society is also very lenient to women, giving them a pass for all kinds of psycho behavior that would be shamed or otherwise not tolerated in men.

Combine these two and you have a recipe for disaster...
>>
>>8785497
This.
>>
>>8785475

>Your a feminist if you have an issue with people calling women trash

No, in fact I'm opposed to 3rd wave feminism because of its attitudes towards men and masculinity
>>
>>8785522
>>Your a feminist
>No, in fact I'm opposed to 3rd wave feminism
t. admitting being a feminist
>>
>>8785564

If I was I think I would be calling myself a feminist, I only say third wave because thats the current

The other two did a lot for the rights of women so why would I decry them?

And why is this such a big thing for you?
>>
>>8785629
>The other two did a lot for the rights of women so why would I decry them?
r. feminist defending feminism
>>
File: ride.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>8785652
Kinda seems like your just having me on at this point
>>
>>8785522
>I'm opposed to 3rd wave feminism because of its attitudes towards men and masculinity
Well, sorry then.
>>8785564
>>8785652
If they're not against us then I'm fine. Don't be an asshole.
>>
>>8785663
>can't justify their ideology
>doesn't even try

>>8785670
They are against us, they just admitted to being a feminist. Don't call me an asshole while they're still pretending like they're not a sexist.
>>
>>8785314
Estrogen repairs the brain so it is a necessary component of brain resiliency which has given women the upper hand when it comes to adapting to brain injury - something men succumb to and its why they often can't function at the level women can.

>making you emotional
Emotional =/= lack of logic - you can both express emotion while being practical. You don't have to forfeit one for the other. Which is a difficult concept for men to understand. They think emotion is bad so they repress it and end up suicidal. At least you can count on a male to off itself.

>desisted in trying to prove your claims about women being good as leaders
I already posted a study that indicates women are better leaders specifically because they are better at communicating and caring. So unless your "leadership" is fascism, you aren't going to be as popular as you would like. Look at how politics are around the world. This is far from good leadership.

>I'm actually gonna tell you this: more than 5000 years are proof to the contrary.
If men were honestly smart, they would have stopped pushing women into homes and allowed their daughters to learn to read and write. By preventing half of your population from contributing to your society you effectively stunted the growth of humanity as a whole. If men had been honestly smart, we would be far more advanced than we are now. If men hadn't focused their studies on other men then they would have noticed that there are different stem cells in women than there are in men. They would have found that a female stem cell when put in a male will recognize injury better, repair organs and perform better than male-to-male stem cells. They wouldn't have made it illegal for a woman to register a patent, forcing her to use a pseudonym or a male relative's name to see her invention meet the public.
>>
>>8785670

Don't worry

>>8785712

I can justify people being treated as equals, thats what first and second wave feminism did, they made women equal to men
>>
>>8785738
>preaching feminist lies
>while claiming not to be a feminist
>>
>>8785745

How do you think women should be treated?
>>
>>8785752
I, unlike any feminism ever and unlike you, think women should be treated equally.
>>
>>8785759
And if we think the same then wheres is the issue?

If you can poke holes in the ideology then I happy the hear
>>
>>8785768
You don't think the same. Do you have any idea how man-hating feminism is?
>>
>>8785807

Some parts yes
>>
>>8785817
Yeah and some parts of Nazism are antisemitic.
>>
>>8785712
They are neutral.
The real enemy are people like>>8785720
>They think emotion is bad so they repress it
Which is due to Testosterone greatly reducing emotions and people going batshit as soon as a man is not a perfectly unemotional rock.
>At least you can count on a male to off itself.
1.Because people don't give a fuck about men and care immensely about women
2.At least you can count on women getting raped
>I already posted a study that indicates women are better leaders specifically because they are better at communicating and caring.
A study you posted by some social justice warrior about "muh feels" backs your claims. Meanwhile, mine are backed by literally thousands of years of history.
>Estrogen repairs the brain so it is a necessary component
Guess what, men produce estrogen too. Enough to repair our brains but not enough to cloud our vision because
>If men were honestly smart, they would have stopped pushing women into homes and allowed their daughters to learn to read and write. By preventing half of your population from contributing to your society you effectively stunted the growth of humanity as a whole. If men had been honestly smart, we would be far more advanced than we are now.
It's always been mostly men contributing to science and we're still the ones doing it. What we did by keeping you that way was avoiding you becoming the backstabbing manhating whores with a superiority complex that you are.
>They would have found that a female stem cell when put in a male will recognize injury better, repair organs and perform better than male-to-male stem cells.
See pic related.
>They wouldn't have made it illegal for a woman to register a patent, forcing her to use a pseudonym or a male relative's name to see her invention meet the public.
LOL, go cry in a corner hoe.
>>
>>8785866
Also
>Look at how politics are around the world.
Trump won and Neonazis are gaining popularity in Europe.
>>
>>8785866
Also forgot this
>we would be far more advanced than we are now.
The problem was, in fact, religious extremism, which you favor everytime you defend the Muslims. Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire were much more advance and open to science and new things. Guess what, women had no rights and were kept home. Cue the rise of Christianity and the general population was taken to a much worse level than it was before in every regard.
>>
>>8785826
Dude, we should actually cooperate with the few sane people who support us.
>>
Nigga News 9
>>
Just going to put this out there. Just because you call them "transbians" on 4chan, everywhere they are just lesbians. Soooo maybe instead of saying "lesbian" is synonymous with "cis lesbian" wake up and realize you are lesbians too. You can't put down cis lesbians without putting yourself down.

#WeAreAllLesbosNow.
>>
File: 'k.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
'k.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8788521
>Implying we're all butthurt transbians
>>
>>8788521
TIL I'm lesbian.
>>
>>8788599
t.transbian
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.