[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since I know there are plenty of girls here who wish they could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 2

File: 1355193378373.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1355193378373.png
7KB, 300x300px
Since I know there are plenty of girls here who wish they could have had a normal girlhood. This thread is here to settle this question that one anon proposed in such a thread as mentioned in the previous sentence.

If given a choice, would you rather have a girlhood or your male privilege?
>>
>>8770057
I like it the way it happened, I got a male a childhood and that cemented my hobbies, passions, and basically everything about me. If I changed it I wouldn't even be "me" anymore.

I don't give a shit about that male privilege thing.
>>
>>8770097
Why would you have changed if your childhood was different? The chances of you retaining your same hobbies and passions are just as likely as when you were raised a boy. Especially in a time that was transitioning to one where girls are encouraged to do things that were normally perceived to be a boy thing.
>>
Girlhood.
>>
>>8770097
So you choose male privilege. :'-)
>>
Girlhood. I don't care if periods are painful. At least it would've meant I was a woman.
>>
>>8770057
>male privilege?
What feminists don't realize because they had the privilege of not growing up as men is that most men don't have male privilege and gender non conforming men most definitely don't male privilege.

In order to experience male privilege you have to act and be a macho, real man, confused girly tranny not only never had male privilege but she suffered for being male and non conforming (because experimenting with non-traditional gender expression is female privilege, boys are denied that)
>>
>>8770057
girlhood
>>
Girlhood
>>
>>8770057
I choose not to be born at all. Is it possible?
>>
>>8770132
The anon who said that is referring to how society still sees trannies as men and thus given the same opportunities that men have over women. He wasn't a feminist and was most likely a /pol/ retard.
>>
>>8770109
>The chances of you retaining your same hobbies and passions are just as likely as when you were raised a boy.

No, that's wrong. I wouldn't have been with the same people, I would have had different friends and that would lead to different interests.
>>
>>8770185
Now prove why you would have been with different people? You would have still ended up on 4chan.
>>
>>8770185
Not even in this alternate timeline would you have been a preppy socialite cheerleader, Anon.
>>
>>8770057
>le male privludge
>>>/tumblr/
>>
trans women don't have male privilege
fuck off terf
>>
>>8770196
>why would you have been with different people if your life was completely fucking different
...what?

>>8770197
I have no idea what you are even trying to say.
>>
>>8770057
I don't want to change my past, as painful as it was
>>
>>8770057
if by male privilege you mean being bullied and ostracized for being different, then I'll pick that, because I think it made me a better person
>>
>>8770196
>prove
lol
>>
>>8770212
It wasn't that hard to comprehend, retard.
>>
>>8770227
So you have nothing?
>>
>>8770249
Ok
>>
>>8770253
I went to a boys school.
What now? You say I would magically get to know the same people and same interests because of some destiny magic?
>>
>>8770057
>male privilege

Fuck that.
So many friends left because I was boy and wasn't trusted to not fuck every last one of them.

Ostracized for all of my interests

Got kicked out if school and juvie for rape accusations.

Can't give birth

>>8770185
My hobbies wouldn't have changed, I share very little in common with the friends that stuck around. The games we play, I genuinely dislike, I just enjoy the company.

There's nothing pleasant about being a boy,
My sister even was able to leave my shitty father pretty early on because he didn't care, he just wanted a son. So she was free to go.

Why would anyone want to be a boy?

I've hated boyhood since I was 4
>>
>>8770218
that happens to girls too, friendo
>>
>>8770265
Even if you didn't, the other anon is retarded. Being male or female at childhood even in normal mixed schools changes a lot. Girls aren't as open to boys and viceversa. More than likely that you would get to know different people.
>>
>>8770266
>Why would anyone want to be a boy?
>uses bad father as an example of why men are bad
How to spot a tranny that only transitioned because he hates men and not because he feels like a woman
>>
>>8770296
So the average transbian
>>
>>8770316
Citation needed.
>>
>>8770318
t. triggered transbian
>>
>>8770275
if I was a girl I wouldn't have been harassed for the things I'd done
>>
If you pass you give up male privilege anyways so there's no reason not to take the whole being a girl when you're a kid thing.

>>8770113
If I don't notice it, it's not there :^)
>>
>>8770266
>Got kicked out if school and juvie for rape accusations.
This is so statistically unlikely to be lies I already believe their accusations. Sorry it's just statistics/facts.
>>
>>8770414
could have got harassed for something else desu

t. cisles who was bullied throughout primary school for liking masculine things and encouraged to avoid several careers, academic subjects and competitive sports I excelled in because they were "for boys"
>>
>>8770453
Of course, but for me personally I wouldn't be harassed as a girl because I don't like too many masculine things
>>
I'd love to have been born a girl, but if I had I probably would have never met my friends or my boyfriend, and I don't think I'd want to give that up.
>>
>>8770481
Fair enough, I know what you mean. In the family and environment I was raised in I can say for certain that I would have had a better life as a boy, but many girls would not have as there are heavy social penalties for guys that are too fem. It's always hard to speculate about whether your interests would be the same if you were born different anyway, but assuming all other things are equal...
>>
>>8770296
I don't hate men, he's literally the only one.

I feel sorry for men, women have been mostly cunts in my life. If anything, I hate them.
>>
>>8770612
You either worship them or hate them, in their minds.
>>
The only thing I see as a positive for living through boyhood is that I get to see what guys have to put up with and I know how they think due to experiencing their company behind closed doors.

Something women don't typically comprehend.
>>
>>8770830
What do guys have to put up with, that women don't realize?
>>
>>8770057

I would rather have experienced a female childhood.
>>
>>8770057
>>8770109
>>8770113
"if i was born different" = suicide
>>
>>8770906
Assumptions of sexual predation just for existing

Having to make the first move in any situation

No one believes/cares if you're raped or harassed.

Women often think men never have to worry about their appearance, which is just plain grandeur.

Despite being the puniest thing on the planet, my presence has been described as "threatening"

>storys
Recently, my roommate went bat shit crazy and started screaming and threatening both me and my company out of the fucking blue. She tried to bow up in my friend's face, we both pushed her off, and she then called her father, who's a cop. He drove down 2 hours in the dead of night to threaten my life with a damn gun in hand, not my friend.
Just from appearance it's clear I'm the weakest in the room, but I get singled out because >boy.

Girls can easily expect help anywhere they go, something I've experienced since transitioning, if there's an issue with my car, or entry to a concert, there's always someone to help out.

In fact, aforementioned roommate is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and she has never gone to a concert without being handed free backstage passes.
Granted, she's beautiful, but
My aforementioned friend is ugly as hell, and still shocked that there's not someone to help me when I'm boy mode

I know 3 guys in my life who have been raped, they all claim I'm the only one who knows.

Been groped personally on many occasions, and encouraged on by family.

I remember once in class, people were opening up about abuse and whatnots, one guy shares his story about being drugged and forced by a girl to get her pregnant, and the class of mostly females laughed him out of the room.

Beaten by women most of my childhood, and they always managed to blame it on self defense, with just a few crocodile tears.

I think guys deserve more respect where applicable.
>>
>>8771065
>I think guys deserve more respect where applicable.
I agree and everything you said is a real issue that deserves far more attention that it gets, but don't women, at least women who actually think about this, realize the difference in treatment?

Did the girl who forced the guy in your class to get her pregnant have the child?
>>
>>8771399
>Don't women realize the difference in treatment?

Feminism has told women their whole lives that they have it worse and men deserve less than dogs.

So when it comes to women ages 15-32
Seldom do any even consider the option that other people have issues.
I come across them occasionally, but not enough to outweigh the other, even some of my closest friends started out with that "women only" mentality, but just expressing my own concerns for long enough (and if you say you're gay, they'll actually take you seriously :/ )
They finally come around

>Did the girl who forced the guy in your class to get her pregnant have the child?
He lucked out and the kid died upon birth :c
Doesn't mean she still pursued it, but he got a restraining order.
>>
>>8771466
Doesn't mean she stopped pursuing*

And

I mean the considerate ones don't outway the crazys
>>
>>8771466
>Feminism has told women their whole lives that they have it worse and men deserve less than dogs.
It's terrible that they believe it when there's so many horrific ways it's wrong.

>and if you say you're gay, they'll actually take you seriously :/
That's another bias they have.

>but he got a restraining order.
How did he manage that?
>>
>>8771505
>It's terrible that they believe it when there's so many horrific ways it's wrong.
They've been fed lies and told not to challenge it. They started young, my teachers were preaching this as early as 3rd Grade

>How did he manage that?

Couldn't tell ya, never saw much of the guy after that, I just followed him to console him, and that's all we talked
>>
>>8771560
>my teachers were preaching this as early as 3rd Grade
What did they do?
>>
Honest mtf here
I guess I do male privalage cus
I don't wanna end up like my sister
>>
Girlhood.
But i have a reason.
I live in Scandinavia and think i have a lot of privilege. I've been catcalled very few times in my 21-year-old life, and when so, i also call them back. well, i know it's easy for me, but i'm also aware that it isn't the same for other. If i lived in another place, i'd probably a lot different
>>
>>8771759
Describe privileges in Scandinavia.
>>
girlhood
>>
>>8771717
>end up like my sister
???
>>
Absolutely girlhood
>>
>>8770057
>the life I had
vs
>any other life, male or female

I would always choose the former.

If I could be reborn as who I am but female, without losing any of my mind and being somebody new, then I would. If I could switch lives and be me inside but in the life of someone who's always been a girl then I would.
>>
>>8770057
>"Would you rather be born and raised as the gender you've always wanted to be, or have an invisible force that may or may not even exist give you possible minor benefits that probably won't actually help you all that much in the long term because you'll still be a poorfag"

Gee, it's such a hard decision...
>>
>>8771592

Blatantly favored girls, even separated days into boy days and girl days.
Clearly gave girls more days, so they get fucking free time while we have to work.
Not even subtle about it

Hell, in 2nd grade, girls picked on boys in recess, I said to leave a kid alone, and I got punished for "saying shut up"
got my glasses broken and kickballs in the face, pinned in the dirt after than day, teacher's parroted the same line
"Are you bleeding?"
"No"
"Then I don't want to hear it"

Boys in the office all the time suspended for having a damn squirt gun, (they never shut the office door when reprimanding, which sorta bothered me)

It was clear bias to a damn 7 year old.
>>
>>8773689
The different days were less/no work for the favored gender? What did the boys in the class say about it?

The recess bullying sounds especially bad, girls could be violent to anything short of breaking the skin, boys couldn't even speak back.

Did you tell your parents?
>>
I would choose girlhood with no reservations. My whole life at this point is completely empty, but I am too masculine looking to even stand any chance of passing so I don't see much point in even trying at this point, even if I am stoll relatively young
>>
>>8773882

Now that I'm looking back, shit was pretty maniacal, the teachers just started teasing both sides and then the groups were even more divided. But they were distracted, I remember trying to voice some reason but just getting shouted over.

Mother has never once taken my side over a teacher. Reality is, she's a bigger push over than I am.
>>
>>8774243
>the teachers just started teasing both sides and then the groups were even more divided.
So malicious, the way them-vs-us and gendered thinking is forced into children.

I'd like to hear more stories and your opinions on these things. Can we email?
>>
>>8770057
I'll take girlhood and female privilege.

I didn't live up to the society's expectations of being male so never got any male privilege out of it. I can't say for sure, but, since I've very much like my sister, I am I'm pretty sure if I was a girl I'd have had life basically handed to me on a silver platter like she was.

Having such a direct comparison between male and female siblings with similar interests and personalities really blows away the whole "male privilege" meme (at least in the sense that all men have privilege and all women don't). It's much more of a 'person who conformed to gender expectations' privilege.
>>
>>8774286
What are your similar interests/personalities?

How was she handed life on a platter while you were left without?
>>
>>8770057
Girlhood without a doubt.
>>
>>8774257
Who knows, might be close to tapping out on this info.

But yeah, sure, just not email.
>>
>>8774286
You are not a girl you stupid idiot. You'll always be a man. For ever.
>>
>>8774349
Okay, I'm not denying that. I wish I was, realize I never will be, and accept that I will live out this worthless life because I don't match up with what is expected of a man when I'd probably have been a happy and productive member of society as a woman. But life isn't fair so it doesn't really matter anyways. Some people deserve to be happy, others done.
>>
So...a dumb ass bi cis male here. When did you all notice this change? Like ball park it for me. Was it a quick realization? Or was it a slow process? Honestly asking.
>>
>>8774418
For me 8 years of pain and jealousy of what my sister was and never getting the same love she did just because she was dead so I thought of I was a girl I would be loved I don't regret my choice
>>
>>8774460
That...that just sounds sad.
>>
>>8774493
It is also whenever I bring it up the thread dies I have to bump this right now so as to start the flow
>>
>>8774510
How did she die? And how old were you when it happened? If you don't mind me asking
>>
>>8774518
4 years old
>>
>>8774522
Do you remember her? And when did you start transitioning? Sorry if being to personal
>>
>>8774341
How can we chat?
>>
>>8774531
I don't want to remember sorry it's hard stuff anon hard stuff
>>
>>8774554
Discord?
Kik?
Telegram?
>>
>>8775238
I don't have those, is there anything else we can use? We could email just to work out a chat?
>>
>>8777926
That was quiet an interesting story lol, assuming it was true.. While I am cynical about the validity of parts of the story, I do wish to learn more about it as well..
>>
>>8778451
Which parts were you doubtful of?
>>
>>8770057
I'd rather be cis female.

I'd still be "me" because that would be me. I think "it wouldn't be me though" is weird because it's not like you'd know any different.
Then again, I would have met most of the same friends since one of my best friends was my neighbor. We probably would have been closer if we had both been girls too. We also ended up with the same crowd of friends anyway. Which means most of my current views and interests would have developed anyway.
>>
>>8778503
>I'd still be "me" because that would be me.
In what sense? She's a different baby getting your life.
>>
>>8778608
I'd be born that way. I wouldn't know any difference and no one else would either. I'd develop into whoever "me" would be.

To me it's not much different than the fact myself now and myself at 18 would be hard to describe as the "same person" if one didn't know any better. Identity is kind of silly like that. So I would embrace the change if some offer to go back and be born that way was offered, because with this mentality and being MtF, why wouldn't I accept that offer?
>>
>>8778626
>I'd be born that way.
>I'd
She'd

You wouldn't exist and implying you would is presupposing your own assumption.

>I wouldn't know any difference and no one else would either.
Neither she nor anybody else would know that had a male been born instead that baby would have grown up to be trans.

She'd still be no more you than anyone else in the world would be "if you'd been born in their family instead of yours".
>>
>>8778663
There isn't even a "me" though. You're just your experiences/memories (which aren't that reliable) and whatever you are in the moment.

I'm not arguing as to a "soul" or something. I'm just negating the that I have some inherent identity that means I'd really be losing anything by trading.
>>
>>8778702
But then equally you wouldn't be losing anything by not being reborn and just ceasing to exist. It's the same different, since she is no more you reborn than every other bay ever had been.
>>
>>8770057
Girlhood. A thousand times girlhood.
>>
>>8770296
>tfw I hate my mom with the power of a thousand suns and still want to transition
Nice meme m8. People usually hate their parents becuase they're shitty pare ts or because they expect too much from them. Sometimes is a little bit of both.
In my case is because my mom physically abused me. What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>8778725
And I won't argue with that either, anon
>>
>>8778755
what did she do?
>>
>>8778755
My two closest friends have the shittiest moms
one's a drug adict and abandoned her baby alone in front of their house. but still shows up every few years to ask for money.

Other demands so much from her daughter, likes to throw chairs and threatens suicide on an annual basis.

I feel for ya, Anon
>>
>>8770057
>If given a choice, would you rather have a girlhood or your male privilege?

How about a hard choice, like you have to choose between a girlhood and being clocked for the rest of your life, or perfectly passing.
>>
>>8770218
>>8770275
>mfw growing up as a male being bullied I realised people would leave me alone once I started lifting and grew taller
>tfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu0scA8kqHQ
>>
>>8771065
A woman was crying out for help and was raped and I kept walking

I do not regret my decision
>>
>>8779286
circumstances?
>>
>>8771065
>No one believes/cares if you're raped or harassed.

People do, but they just think its funny and makes you less of a man.
>>
File: 51 (2).png (1MB, 888x870px) Image search: [Google]
51 (2).png
1MB, 888x870px
>>8770057
What the fuck how is that even a question give me the girlhood.
>>
>>8770318
>Citation needed.

Its not that difficult to see. The average transbian is fiercely loyal to feminism despite feminists and cislesbians wanting them dead. That level of apathy toward ones own self preservation can only come about as a result of blind worship of women and a pathological hatred of men and ones own maleness.
>>
Everything in my life has been shit from the beginning just because i was born with a dick,i can recall being denied shit i liked and being heavily repressed and harassed by everyone because
>for girls
>too girly
so guess what,i ended up becoming that one school shooter looking guy that sits in the corner and never ever says anything and is seen as a complete disgusting freak by everyone?why?because everyone hates a man that doesnt act manly,that doesnt like "manly" and that doesnt feel manly at all.I grew to hate my role in society,i grew to hate my body,my voice and the fake persona i played whenever anyone talked to me,so if i had to choose between feminist spook and being free,i´d choose being free
>>
>>8782516
What were the things you were denied?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.