[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is that when straight guys come to me and ask to 'experiment'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: straight.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
straight.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
Why is that when straight guys come to me and ask to 'experiment' they ALWAYS want to be the bottom? It's not even just guys that you would think would be subs; all straight guys are closest subs.
>>
>>8768442
If they were tops, they'd be bi and picking up twinks.
>>
Every straight guy who has come early to me wants to "just jerking off" or "just get sucked no receipt" but then the second I pull my dick out they want it in their mouth and ass.
>>
>>8768571
Well if it's there you get to find out you know
It's not rocket science otherwise fucking a guy is like fucking a girl
>>
>>8768442
>>8768571
>"Im-Imma straight I ain't gay cuz I never acted on my fiery lust for dicks"
Yeah straight people are fucking retarded cowards.
>>
>>8768453
If they were straight they'd fuck a girl like they normally do. "Straight" men described in the OP are probably a little bit gay.
>>
>>8768442
There are circuits in our brains which give a pleasure response to sexual submissiveness, and in your 'straight' friends they've been turned on. I mean, what sort of explanation do you want? I guess being penetrated is inherently submissive, therefore more sub guys end up experimenting than dom guys who can just fuck a female.
>>
If they just wanted to fuck someone in the ass they'd find a woman. Pegging is less mainstream than gaynal, probably more comfortable to just ask a man.
>>
>>8768442

Because straight tops who want to experiment with a male body for the fuck of it go after trannies.
>>
My straight friend who wants to experiment is a pretty big pussy hound, so he'd probably bottom purely out of wanting to try something different if I had to guess.

Straight guys tend to be less open to try dildos for some reason.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.