[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know I'm actually transgender? Like, whats the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0779.jpg (83KB, 720x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0779.jpg
83KB, 720x855px
How do I know I'm actually transgender? Like, whats the line between a simple kink/fetish and something serious?
>>
>>8768074
I wanna know too, I've been having weird feelings but I don't know if it's just me making myself think I'm trans.
>>
Try to think about your life as the opposite gender.
Your everyday life I mean. Besides the sex stuff, and crossdressing, would you enjoy a normal life, exactly like yours but you being of the opposite gender?

Yes = Something serious. You can either just start considering yourself as an actual transgender or maybe try transitioning. Its all up to you ^^

No = Just a simple kink. Nothing wrong with it but you shouldn't consider transition!
>>
>>8768074
>>8768079
AGP = trans.
>>
Ask questions about being a girl. If the answers seem "right" for you you may be trans
>>
>>8768113
AGP = delusional fetishist.
>>
>>8768128
Like, I'm not attracted to wearing makeup, wearing high heels and painting nails and all that shit.

I just really like the thought of being physically a woman, but I don't know if I'm really femenine
>>
>>8768113
I'll sometimes have a weird kind of homesickness feeling when I see a girl that I could possibly look like, especially when I used faceapp and saw a really feminine version of myself. It kind of felt "right" but not in an extremely strong way which is why I am questioning it. Although I have absolutely no clue how to speak or act like a girl so I'd be absolutely hopeless and I just feel like I'd not fit in.
>>
>>8768139
I'm a cis woman and I've only ever worn makeup on special occasions, I don't even wear it to work. So it's not mandatory is that something you think is a factor.
Makeup is a social construct thing, but thanks to society being shitty only girls get the option to opt in or out.
>>
>>8768150
So much for the "men think light makeup is no makeup and no makeup is looking ill" meme.
>>
>>8768164
In their defense people know me by my naked face. If I wore makeup usually and one day showed up without it, I would probably look sick because people would be used to seeing me with redder lips, less puffy eyes, and "clearer" skin.
I'm also lucky enough to have skin that doesn't break out often, so that's another factor other women have to deal with (cis AND trans, it comes with the hormones)
>>
>>8768148
You'll probably be unhappy whether you transition or not. Sorry. Try to find the least bad lifestyle.
>>
>>8768182
That's a really good reason not to wear makeup usually and to get people used to your naked face, so makeup can be a special effort to look especially good, even without much.
>>
>>8768199
I'd love to claim I did it on purpose but really I'm just not that feminine. Femininity and being a woman are linked, but not inherently so.
The problem for trans women is that, unless you pass easily (by which I mean your secondary sex characteristics match your gender identity), you kind of have to "perform" femininity to be seen and treated as a girl.

Side note: Note how I didn't mention anything about being attractive. There are plenty of ugly women out there who never get misgendered only because they have the physical traits that match their gender.
>>
>>8768183
Oh. I'm really not sure what to do then....
>>
>>8768226
Then a convenient benefit of not being that feminine is being able to make an extra impression when you do make yourself feminine!

It's sad for trans women. I'd love to be a pretty cis tomboy and hardly be feminine but still get gendered female and treated as a girl.
>>
>>8768261
Pretty isn't as important as happy and confident. Sure it's nice, but pretty isn't something you can control. It's genetics. You get to choose how you dress and act and react to things and thats all you can do.
>>
>>8768447
Happy and confident are internal things. The whole fantasy of being a pretty girl is for the outside to change so I don't have to.
>>
>>8768074
Are you attracted to men or women?
>>
>>8768470
See for THAT part I recommend taking solo walks in the woods while listening to Alan Watts lectures. Zen Buddhism has some useful philosophy for the whole "dealing with your body" thing.
>>
>>8768074
>>8768079
I think the idea is that cis people don't usually sit around contemplating wether or not they're trans. If it's been on your mind regularly then there's probably something to it. Maybe try talking to a therapist or a trusted friend.
>>
>>8768499
I already do the walks but while it is partly about my body it's more about what my body means. It means I'm not pretty or female and won't get treated like a girl or wanted as a partner by men. Those stay whatever I feel about my body.
>>
>>8768549
Hmm. For whatever it's worth one of the happiest couples I know is a a feminine guy who didn't transition and his cis partner, so don't give up hope, ok?
>>
>>8768557
Thank you anon. That's the kind of relationship I'd like, but gay and bi guys are a lot smaller a dating pool than straight guys. But I'll never give up hope.
>>
>>8768516
Thanks. I've been thinking about this for about year or longer so it is probably a problem.
>>
>>8768074
One theory we've been playing with in the Secret Blanchardian Conspiracy Chatroom is that the line is when you can't get off without AGP fantasies. Realistically, though, it's unlikely that there's a hard line anywhere.
>>
>>8769793
wouldn't more logical line be dysphoria=trans
>>
>>8768485
Not OP, just curious why this matters? Personally I'm bi with maybe a 60/40 men/women split, but I have a lot higher preference for men romantically.
>>
>>8768074
there are some times when i kinda feel like i need to take a shit, but i just fart and i move along.
then there are times I REALLY need to take a shit.
if you have been experiencing feeling analogous to latter then you are trans.
>>
>>8768074
I kind of feel like that sometimes I want to grow my hair out and wear cute clothes but other time I feel like going straight back to being manly.
>>
>>8769831
Not all people with gender dysphoria should transition, probably. Sometimes the dysphoria is weak enough to be ignored. In addition, there may be people who aren't dysphoric yet, but who we can predict will need to transition in the future. The "obligate AGP" line is one guess on how to distinguish them.
>>
>>8770073
And where is that line?
>>
>>8771071
"Obligate AGP" means that you *need* AGP to get off.
>>
Heh I guess if I've got dysphoria but I'm going to be unhappy if I transition and if I stay as a male it's probably not worth living :)))))))
>>
>>8768074

Nobody is actually transgender in an innate sense. There is no good definition anywhere beyond self definition.

If you transition you'll probably call yourself it. But there is no "true trans self". Some people transition, that's all.
>>
I honestly don't know what I should do. I'm extremely submissive and most of the time I get off to imagining myself as a woman, but I also had an abusive childhood and wonder if my interest in it is based on me being a completely psychologically broken individual who primarily only finds joy in hedonistic things like drinking and masturbating (since I have no interest in men, don't even find most women attractive and am not physically attractive or have a good enough personality to get any woman who I am attracted to) alongside helping people & making others happy. I'm not sure at all who I can or should talk to about this, since if I did decide to transition I would want to do it soon before I start balding (since I'm already tall but have a fairly androgynous face when it is shaved), but want to be completely sure on it due to my desire to have kids without adopting (while also knowing that with my low sperm count anything I did to hurt it would make having kids nearly impossible)
>>
>>8773336
AGPs are normally very submissive.

Freeze sperm.

Use HRT to stop balding is that's a major concern for you.
>>
>>8773391
It's a bit of a more complicated situation than that. Essentially, my sperm count is extremely low due to the way my arteries in my sack grew or something. I guess most of the issue is fixable by surgery, but otherwise I'm basically shooting blanks. I don't want to get surgery on my nuts just so that I can basically cum in a jar.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.