[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw: >pretty eyes >dick sucking-lips >small forehead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_n2uy01s9Fd1qgwcuro1_500.jpg (6KB, 142x191px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2uy01s9Fd1qgwcuro1_500.jpg
6KB, 142x191px
>tfw:
>pretty eyes
>dick sucking-lips
>small forehead
>round hairline
>chin and jaw not perfect but are slender and feminine
>not the best nose, but it's upturned and not super wide
>will never pass because of long-fucking-midface

Kill me now

I have had enough of this life
>>
>>8766346
post pics.
>>
File: kate.gif (531KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
kate.gif
531KB, 500x461px
>>8766346
>if i can't have everything i want i'm going to kill myself!

grow up, honey
that's not how it works
>>
File: uglybart.jpg (30KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
uglybart.jpg
30KB, 600x445px
I don't how you guys can keep taking pills when you get dysphoric

Today I went outside I couldn't help to notice how beautiful are the girls around me when I came back home and see the mirror I feel like stoping this joke I don't want it anymore I cant ... I just can't ... I'm so ugly when trying to look like a girl and I'm okay looking when just trying to be myself a boy...

I feel like stoping maybe I won't take the pill tonight
>>
>>8766346
you can pass tho, you might look ugly but there are ugly cis women all over the place, dont confuse being pretty with passing
>>
>>8766404
there's a huge difference between ugly real women and non passing trannies. real women don't have big faces and expanded facial planes
>>
>>8766395
ha I'm a cis girl and I feel like this all the time
Some girls are just ugly, and that's fine. Without ugliness there is no beauty. Embrace it, embrace your ugly human identity comrade
>>
>>8766410
see, at least since you're a cis woman you can do something about it. you don't have facial features and body proportions that are outside of female ranges, even ugly women can have attractive bodies and find someone willing to date them
>>
>>8766409
Your dysphoria is making you think men and women are seperate species or something. We're not and we look really alike. Most of it comes down to color contrast and other trifling social things
>>
File: IMG_3837.jpg (108KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.jpg
108KB, 675x1200px
>Tfw that describes me perfectly and I got my fears affirmed in passgen

Oh well, don't need to pass to play videogames desu.

Anyway, you should post a pic, OP! You're probably still really pretty!
>>
>>8766409
>expanded facial planes
skull-size autist detected
>>
>>8766424
I can't do anything about my scarred face and body, my giant nose and jaw, and my tiny, crooked eyes. I can't do anything about my bowed legs and lopsided breasts. I could wear makeup but I feel like a clown. I get sir'd in public several times a week. This is me. It's fine. I have other qualities I can work on, qualities that won't be gone as soon as I leave my 30s
>>
>>8766358
Nah. I've posted in passgen a few times. I don't want this post to get attention-whory and associated with my face. Just want it to be a place for commiseration

>>8766404
I'm not ugly and passing though, I just dont pass and look like a feminine guy
>>
>>8766428
>separate species
>leslie jones

nice bait
>>
>>8766446
Just the first mannish famous person I could think of
It's not a racial thing
>>
>>8766464
>pretending not to know that leslie jones is /pol/'s favorite racist meme

O-okay, anon.
You must be new here.
>>
post a picture of yourse4lf or fuck off
>>
>>8766483
>leslie jones
>/pol/ meme

I have literally only ever seen Leslie Jones posted on /pol/ in the week that the ghostbusters movie flopped.
>>
>>8766548
lurk moar
yap less
>>
>>8766346
Post pics anon. You sound pretty cute, even if you not pass, you have high chance of being cute guy. Well, maybe it's not what you are looking for, but it's better to be cute guy than ugly grill.
>>
>>8766598
Why would I ever want to lurk /pol/? What could I possibly gain?
>>
File: bateman.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>8766631
You could learn which racist memes have become cliches, for starters.
>being this willfully obtuse
>being this bored
>being this mangry
>>
>>8766653
I'm a cis les, lol. Not really interested in the memes of racists, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>8766703
Do you find leslie jones sexy?
>>
>>8766737
No, I don't. But that doesn't make her less of a woman.
99% of people on this planet would agree that I'm not sexy, and wouldn't want to have sex with me. But I know what I am. My identity comes from me, not them.
>>
>>8766772
Nobody implied she wasn't a woman.
You're jumping into conversations without knowing the backstory.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.