[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about transitioning in Utah? I'm afraid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

How do I go about transitioning in Utah?

I'm afraid of being rejected of hormones because of all the freaky mormons.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>8765983
>all the freaky mormons
If you live in Salt Lake City, you know that there are a lot of progressives who are not Mormon.
It is fairly easy to find a pro-trans therapist and get a prescription for HRT.
>>
>>8766040
I live in Murray, but I've only been here for a week, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Right now I'm too afraid to do anything remotely feminine if my boyfriend isn't around me. :c
>>
>>8766055
Mormons are very kind and accepting people.
Even if they know you are trans they won't physically hurt you or say anything rude to your face.
They will probably talk about you behind your back, though, so if you don't want everyone to know then don't come out to them.
>>
>>8766065
My whole family out here consists of mormons, but they already know I am gay (and they're honestly not surprised).
I'm okay with stuff being said behind my back. Thanks for reassuring me, anon.
>>
File: david petruschin -RAVEN-.jpg (32KB, 720x860px) Image search: [Google]
david petruschin -RAVEN-.jpg
32KB, 720x860px
>>8766305
You're going to be fine.

Fun fact: Raven comes from a large mormon family. (She's not transsexual, just a gay male transvestite, but she really knows how to put on makeup.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF_DJfIQFSw
>>
>>8766305
Well if you're a girl it's not gay. Problem solved. They should be elated that you're trans and gave up your evil homo ways
>>
File: 1494083556545.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
1494083556545.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
>>8766341
>OP: Dad, Mom I'm not gay
>OP's Dad: Oh thank the Lord, the Heavenly Father and Joseph Smith heard our prayers.
>OP's Mom: Oh I'm sooo happy, now I can introduce you to this lovely uggo who is a religious fanatic that will be oblivious about you being a flamming faggot so you can marry her and we will not have to shun you!
>OP: No, no, I like men I just want to mutilate my penis and make it look like a vagina while I take hormones pills like crazy to try and make my body look slightly more feminine, even though I'm pretty sure in about some years I will be a hon!
yes I truly would love to see their faces
>>
File: 1501378094622.png (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501378094622.png
243KB, 500x500px
>>8766650
Kek

My parents don't live here and aren't mormons, they're worse, hispanic catholics.
So they never have to find out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.