[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey! Look who came out of his ca- >Err...oh wow anon...is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1500477008873.jpg (369KB, 1429x951px) Image search: [Google]
1500477008873.jpg
369KB, 1429x951px
>Hey! Look who came out of his ca-
>Err...oh wow anon...is that really you? When did you...ya know...become a girl?
>>
>>8765686
>w-what are you guys talking about?
>i-i'm a boy, haha
>>
File: tumblr_nma9wtQvpc1rorduqo1_1280.png (1000KB, 1280x1486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nma9wtQvpc1rorduqo1_1280.png
1000KB, 1280x1486px
How the fuck do I come out to my dad's side of the family?

My mom was easy, she's been supportive of transition albeit a little clueless (Still calls me 'handsome', ect.) But my dad's side is all upper-middle class southern folk. I have no idea how my dad would handle it - He took me dating a guy pretty well, but I feel like coming out to him about being trans is kind of on another level.

And then there's uncles and aunts. Cousins. Grandparents. How would I even broach that subject? Just pull OP's situation and show up to thanksgiving dinner looking like a girl?

Should I just go boymode to every family gathering and deal with the comments about how feminine I look? How do explain having pierced ears, and miraculous loss of MPB signs?
>>
>>8765787
Just be yourself bro
>>
File: 1486732468635.png (370KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486732468635.png
370KB, 534x534px
>>8765787
When I came out I explained it away as 'I was diagnosed with a condition called gender dysphoria for which the only treatment is transitioning.'

People tend to be a bit more receptive to the gender dysphoria explanation because it's a 'oh you poor thing' instead of instantly criticizing your """"""choice""""" to transition.

The worst I got was a 'WHO DIAGNOSED YOU WHATS THEIR NAME" and I just said 'a general practitioner, 2 psychiatrists, and an endocrinologist' which shut them up quite well. Doesn't have to be true desu.
>>
>>8765686
I relate lol. There was recently a bbq at my house and a lot of family was over and they love to all talk about how I stay up in my room being "anti-social" but then I come out and I can tell people are STILL perplexed by the way I look. Mind you this is me with no makeup and in somewhat masculine clothes. At one point I was stuck with my drunk aunt who kept prying at me saying "youre so beautiful ohh my best nep- hm-eh- youre beautiful, okay? what do you really wanna be called huh? cmon"
>>
>>8765949
Like bye I came out here to get a hot dog
>>
>>8765949
>tfw no drunk aunt to goad my transness out of me
>>
>>8765837
MENTAL ILLNESS CONFIRMED
>>
>>8765977
I don't know of any actual trannies who don't understand that's pretty objectively a mental disorder.

It's not really a bad thing. Just something you deal with, usually by transitioning or repressing.
>>
>>8765977
well, yeah, that's fairly obvious, but it doesn't mean being trans is *wrong*

the fact that people use mental illness as an insult against being trans shows nobody understands trans OR mental illness
>>
>>8765787
>>8765793
honestly this is my plan last time i stayed at my dads over holidays they got drunk enough for me to start being myself and they didn't seem to mind even tho i still get 'he' and my birth name from them but i mean i haven't made it explicit to them yet so. also my stepbrother came out as gay recently to them and so i guess they dont mind much
>>
>>8765686

>Since when is my family White?
>Since when do I live in a beach town?
>Who are you people?

Anyway, I don't really get those comments. All I get is how I would look better if I cut my hair, how I look young, that I look a lot like my mother (my mom pulled out an old driver's license recently and even then there is a big resemblance), but I definitely don't get anything about how feminine I look. I don't ever expect to get comments of that type.

>>8765949

>my drunk aunt who kept prying at me saying "youre so beautiful ohh my best nep- hm-eh- youre beautiful, okay? what do you really wanna be called huh? cmon"

LMAO, you have a really nice aunt, senpai.
>>
>>8766478
She's cute, I mean she's an alcoholic, but nice to me at least. Regardless, I just hate attention and it sucks being that type of person when youre a stupid transgender because everyone becomes so curious and/or critical about your looks and I dont like iiiitttt
>>
>>8765977
They are pathologically incapable of admitting it. Not ever worth saying it.
>>
>>8766689
>They are incapable of admitting it
>Trans in this VERY THREAD FOUR POSTS UP admitted it outright

Do you just try to come across as a faggot or is it something that happens naturally
>>
>>8766705
Straights memeing the double dog shit dank with super cool stories hardly counts for anything.
>>
File: 1499368065757.jpg (47KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499368065757.jpg
47KB, 400x533px
>>8766722
What did he mean by this
>>
>>8765686
>I decided to become a girl. Don't you see my facebook updates? It rules and now I can wear a dress and have a boyfriend and I'm not gay like you said to dad, Uncle Fred!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.