[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be talking to a boy online for a year or so >last 6 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 342344444324.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
342344444324.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>be talking to a boy online for a year or so
>last 6 months we've gotten super close
>we've floated the idea of meeting up at some point in the future
>I've sent him pics but very few of my face because I'm super self conscious about it (I have diagnosed BDD and some other stuff)
>I know that he's bi and mostly likes feminine guys
>He says he doesn't mind if I send lewd pics with a some body hair
>I autisticly spend hours shaving it anyway just in case
>He also says he likes dick and would bottom for fun
>I'm scared that if we meet up I won't be feminine enough for him and he'll realize he doesn't really like boys that much and only likes traps

what do I do, I'm so scared of sending pics in case he stops talking to me, he's basically the only person I talk to at the moment and vice versa
>>
Send them while drunk so you are less scared. When you sober up you'll see he's fine and you can start to act like a normal couple.

Also be honest with him about your concerns open communication is the key to any relationship!!
>>
>>8764858
what if im actually ugly as fuck though and he;s disgusted and let down
>>
>>8764866
You just gotta go for it, theres no other way. Lifes too short to give a fuck.
>>
File: 8FqcyQ9Z_400x400.jpg (22KB, 389x389px) Image search: [Google]
8FqcyQ9Z_400x400.jpg
22KB, 389x389px
>>8764870
i guess you're right, i just dont want him to be upset or let down and im kinda hoping I might be able to make myself more attractive some how

i fucked up my last two relationships with similar "omg im sooo ugly and fat" bs that eventually made them get sick of me and leave
>>
>>8764845
>Online relationships
>>
>>8764874
M8, if you already fucked up 2 relationships due to your neurosis maybe tone it down a bit?
I mean I've got deep seated issues with my appearance as well but if a dude wants to fuck there's no reason to second guess it.
>>
>>8764919
>M8, if you already fucked up 2 relationships due to your neurosis maybe tone it down a bit?

i cant, i genuinely get upset when i send somebody a picture of myself in any way because all I can think about how is shameful and ugly I look
>>
I'm the same way OP, it's probably unhealthy but I punch myself in the face a lot and I think it makes me look better or hides stuff I don't like in bruises
>>
>>8764928
Not that anon, but I get the same way about this, and despite all of it my last boyfriend still seemed to adore me from what I can tell.

If you want, you can show me first with some throwaway like unsee.cc and I'll judge you with the same standards I use but without the implicit neurosis attached to my own body.

I promise I'll be honest.
>>
>>8764947
I don't have any pictures of me at the moment, any I take and send I delete instantly so I never see them again. I'll take some tomorrow maybe coz I've been awake for a long time atm and I look really bad

>>8764946
When I was a young kid my only friend during school would manipulate me and say I would be too ugly to have any other friends except him, him and his brother convinced me to run head on in to a wall because they told me I was too ugly and it would fix my face when I was at his house once when I was 8 and I broke my nose

i think thats where most of my issues come from desu, my last bf said I was cute so idk how I actually look, I genuinely struggle to picture myself as anything except a freak when I close my eyes
>>
>>8764960
jeez OP here I didnt except this thread to get so dark sorry
>>
>>8764960
Why do you find so ugly about your face? For me it's asymmetry of my eyes/cheekbones
>>
>>8764972
nose is kinda screwed up obv, but also I hate my brow, forehead (im 20 and have minor forehead lines wtf???) and my eyebrows arent symmetrical

also my eyes look dead inside
>>
>>8765002
thanks so much for the offer anon but I wouldnt want to put you through me complaining, i started seeing a therapist recently so hopefully I can start to feel better eventually
>>
>>8765010
Alright, no problem. Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.