[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an educator and this week is the first week of classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: heaven.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
I'm an educator and this week is the first week of classes for many schools. I have met a bunch of new students, and I am getting to know them. Today, I met a 10 year old who uses they/them pronouns. Many of their classmates don't even know what pronouns are, and other teachers have first called them "he" and did a double take and then called them "she."

My coworker told me the kid uses they/them pronouns but when the student isn't within earshot calls them she and her. I am trying to keep it consistent and respectful by using they/them both when near the student and when away from them.

Anyway, this is the youngest gender neutral person I have ever met. Am I going to run into more of these kids in my career? Is this truly a trend? Do kids who start transitioning(?) this young detransition? Most they/thems I have met are in their 20s. I know a few gender neutral teenagers but this has just blown my mind.
>>
This is why they need to bring back the kane in schools
>>
>I met a 10 year old who uses they/them pronoun
It's like we are living in Shakespearean times. Kids these days are so cultured and sophisticated :)
>>
>>8764371
Have you guys noticed that most of these genderfluid people are usually girls who like yaoi and tumblr? It cant be a coincidence
>>
>>8764401
The kid watches a LOT of Youtube.
>>
>>8764371
>Today, I met a 10 year old who uses they/them pronouns.
Please tell me this is bait.

I have a goddamn medical condition. When I told my parents as a kid that I believed I was "transsexual," that's what everyone knew it was. Not this shit.

I never asked to be part of this slippery slope.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.