[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2.5 years on HRT >still not fulltime (and probably never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: transitioners (various stages).jpg (74KB, 875x527px) Image search: [Google]
transitioners (various stages).jpg
74KB, 875x527px
>2.5 years on HRT
>still not fulltime (and probably never will be)
Who /failedtransition/ here?
>>
I'm going fulltime as soon as I move out, which will be five months cypro, one month estrogen.
I don't give a shit. I made my friends by not giving a shit, we're collectively proud of our ability to adapt, appreciate the freakish and unusual, and of having offensive lifestyles to the soft middle class.

If anything they're going to be disappointed I hadn't done it earlier.
>>
>>8762541
I know I pass perfectly but am still very afraid to present female publicly. I get ma'am'd alot and have visible boob but still for some reason fear being clocked.
>>
>>8762541
3 years here, forever boymode because large shoulders and manface. I have actually accepted my fate and it doesn't feel so bad now.
>>
>>8762541
what is mid transitioning
>>
>>8762732
13-15
>>
>>8762624
Iktf tbhon
>>
>>8762744
13-15 is early still
before 25 counts as mid imo, anything after is late
>>
>>8762744
mid is like 18-21
13-15 is sort a grey area in terms of transitioning since it isn't actually early
>>
>>8762772
>>8762777
I was just shitposting but then you go and boost my self confidence like that.
>>
>>8762732
4 years old
>>
>>8762541
Should just have lowered your expectations to the bare minimum then.

...oh wait you already did?
There's always suicide
>>
Coming up on 1 year at the end of the month. Only reason I'm not full time is because I'm of the opinion that it would be weird for me to dress and speak femininely infront of people who only know the facade of a personality I put up for many years to hide my transness.
>>
>>8763277
you know you'll get to the point when you should full girl mode when people start calling you Miss even in boy clothes. it happened to me at about 1 1/2 years.
>>
>>8762541
me
literally any time I sober up I actively want to kill myself and start making plans, so I have to keep myself pacified with drugs
not sure how long I'm gonna be able to keep that up without my body falling apart quicker than it already is
I'm scared I won't make it to 30
>>
>>8762777
3 years is a very small amount of time as far as categories go. I would say, for AMABs, it's:

Early: <15
Mid: 15-24
Late: >24

In my mind, "early" is minimal to no male puberty (assuming puberty starts around 12); "mid" is significant time in puberty, but still undergoing development; and "late" is after the completion of puberty. I would say that it's ultimately a matter of how much masculinization you've gone through and how effective hormones are. This can be heavily dependent on genetics as well, so those ranges can vary from person to person.
>>
>>8762541
5 years, but I ill eventually
>>
>>8763300
Yeah, it already happens. I at least gain confidence in knowing that people see me as female even while in boymode. A while ago, a cashier called me miss, but I answered in my normal (quite masculine) voice, she quicky appologized and said sir instead. I don't really care if I'm in boymode and it's fun to see people react when someone's voice doesn't match their appearance.
>>
>>8763456
Pretty accurate. When you look at 24 year old dudes their statues and faces tend to resemble the hon on the right.
>>
File: time_groupings.jpg (368KB, 1928x527px) Image search: [Google]
time_groupings.jpg
368KB, 1928x527px
>>8762541
>>
>>8764329
That's not even fair. You have to at least put in some fat/ugly girls with moustaches and thinning hair and shit. God damnit attractive cis girls set me off.
>>
>>8764329
Haha, I love your edit.
>>
>>8762541
I didn't bother. i'm too old now. i'd fail if I did.

when I was 15 though, I didn't even know such a thing was an option. I just used to brush my long hair in the mirror and think "wow, i'd make a great girl"

even if I knew to talk to a doctor about it at that time, not like my shithead family would have allowed that to happen. sigh

28 now btw
ive got something of a career for myself but i'm constantly at odds with my own identity. i'd make a case for early transitioning in that it helps stabilize the identity development phase of our lives
>>
>>8762541
just fucking go for it. just do it. you're only here in the universe for a short while, anyway.
>>
>>8762541
Not on HRT yet, planning on starting soon (21 rn). I don't plan on fulltime transitioning for quite some time, if ever. Realistically, how long before that becomes difficult, or people really notice a change? I have pretty ridiculously mannish stats (6'2, 44" around the chest, 25.5" head etc) bear in mind.
>>
>>8762541
>4yrs HRT
>still boymode

I'm stuck because despite passing body & face wise I have lots of internalized transphobia, I hate makeup, female clothes, all that jazz.
Whenever I try to go out more fem I catch myself and think I look like a freak, a fake, a disgusting impostor.....not being able to girlmode is so depressing but I can't get over it.
>>
>>8764362
get over yourself. just wear clothes you like. go girlmode in private. practice makeup. stop being a pussy to make up for what you don't have.
>>
>>8764424
Presenting fem should be relaxing and normal not a fucking nightmare, that's why it's hard.
>>
>>8764431
it's not always going to be some.. dreamlike comfy level thing. start small at least-- wear cute accessories. open up to the idea, slowly. you'll never do it if you don't try.
>>
>>8764362
I felt the same way, then I made a trip up to austin, went full girl mode for a weekend. First night was tough, but after that, I've never felt so comfortable in a room in my life.

I got home and cried because I didn't want to take off my makeup and return to filthy boy life. Just one more year, I tell myself, but it's been a tough fucking year so far.
>>
>>8764724
You're very brave anon. Why wait another year now that you've successfully done it?
>>
So, /lgbt/, a friend of mine who looks pretty feminine by himself already is starting HRT, he's 18, think it might go well?

And by the way, is it normal for people starting this to be depressed af?
>>
>>8767775
Feminine at 18 means good chances, yup. And its kinda normal to be depressed pre-hrt, I'd expect your friend's mental state to improve alot when changes start happening.
>>
>>8767806
Well, that's reassuring.

He was all over the place last week, He's going trought psychiatrists and all that shite, became really reclusive as of late.

I hope he gets better soon, dude's kind af.
>>
>>8762541
>be me
>start hrt for a short time
>have one of those things like in the movie where you live out your choice but it goes wrong and you wanna die but you can't go back but it turns out it's all a dream so you get to change the future after all
>see failed transition and misery awaiting
>throw out hrt and repress
>get away Scot free
>>
>>8762541

I only completed 2 years of HRT this month. But yeah, I would say so far I've failed. Unless I get some fantastic surgery and practice my voice to cis levels, I won't pass. I haven't even done the very basic part of getting my beard removed yet. Doesn't bother me that much anymore. I'm trying to dedicate myself to a goal to keep it up.

>>8762731

>I have actually accepted my fate and it doesn't feel so bad now.

Sure is relieving to be free of that pain.
>>
>>8763456
accurate
>>
>>8762541
>tfw am going full time and I know I don't pass

scared
>>
>see a girl at the airport
>woah she's tall
>...wait
>she's as tall as I am

Exit bag ordered
>>
>walk into men's restroom
>old man who walks in after me incredulous at the sight, questions if he walked into correct door (out loud)

>walk into women's restroom
>head down so i dont see anyones reactions when they look at me, wait until the bathroom is empty to leave
>>
File: IMG_2498.jpg (126KB, 789x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2498.jpg
126KB, 789x719px
>>8767086
Because I still live in this small town where I could encounter familiar faces
Electrolysis is still far from being done
1 year of schooling left
Plus
Can't hurt to practice for another year, build my wardrobe, perfect my voice, learn a bit more makeup tips.
I'm just keeping optimistic
>>
>>8767775
Heck yeah, I was a depressed mess thoughout most my life, you need a low point in order to make changes.
Life has been nothing but upward climb, of course that doesn't mean there are NO low points, but they recover so much faster than my past 4 suicide attempts, ;)

Expect a massive boost in your friend's confidence over the next few months
>>
>>8767775
Yeah, practically everyone has pre-hrt depression. Kinda comes with the territory. Just stick by her and be supportive. I'm sure she'll be happier soon.
>>
>>8768564
This
>>
>>8762541
The late transitioner looks too good. Should be far worse. Just look at stefonknee or susans hons
>>
I started the day I turned 26. My first year will be when I turn 27. If I don't notice any significant changes, I might just give up. I want to be cute, but if I can't, I don't really want to bother living anymore. This is pretty much my last attempt before I give up for good.
>>
File: 1450566743008.jpg (121KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
1450566743008.jpg
121KB, 922x692px
>>8762541

The picture is kinda funny, because in my eyes as cis straight white male, all those three people are dating candidates, just men with wigs larping as females.

If you guys at least had a working pussy, maybe I would understand. But only gay men like dick, and only mentally ill people would fuck a literally pus filled wound
>>
>>8762777
tem drips
>>
Just know that the money you used could feed the less fortunate and you people are unhappy how you look it doesn't matter how you look over how you feel
>>
>>8768057
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

lets kill each other anon
>>
>>8774478
how you look=how you feel you ugly piece of shit
>>
>>8774478

The less fortunate need to fucking stop having 9 kids when they can "just" feed 4
>>
i was out transition day 1. grow some balls faggot
>>
>>8774696
but the less fortunate believe that abortion and anticonception is evil

they also believe that trannies and fags need to be stoned
>>
>>8774795
Yeah, I know

and I've been on hrt for over 4 years and still boymode and not telling anyone

im gonna change job soon, think I should tell there at start?
>>
>>8774696
They also need to lay off the drugs.
>>
5 years hrt

i wear tshirts and andro stuff a lot, i have shoulder lengthh hair with bangs, ive voice trained for 2 years, and people rarely ever gender me, if they do its like 70/30 her/him and it gets more female when i wear a well fitting dress or a top that accentuates my waist and hips

i have not worn makeup a single time because im depressed, lazy and stupid

im also legally female though idk i probably just look like a huge faggot

ironically if i lived in a less liberal area id probably go all out with makeup and clothes out of fear of serious discrimination rather than chopping my hair and going all out boy, i think i could maybe pull either off
>>
File: 1503194862091.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503194862091.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>8763456
>tfw I came out 4 years ago and could've been an early transitioner but reneged and waited until I was 18
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.