[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest, isn't a lot of this transgender stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: jEa5STU.png (389KB, 534x462px) Image search: [Google]
jEa5STU.png
389KB, 534x462px
>>
>>8761221
yes

drop the T
>>
>>8761221
>gay before transition
>gay after transition
What is so hard to understand exactly?
>>
>>8761224
THIS, it's long overdue, drop the T
>>8761303
correction:
>gay before mutilating its genitals
>heterosexual after mutilating its genitals
>>
>>8761221
This is the problem (fuck I hate that postmodern shitty word) of classifying sexual preferences with words. I believe one thing is the sexual fetish you have to anything (men, women, animals, inanimated things, certain conditionals, etc) you gladly would do to feel pleasure, another thing is for who you feel emotional afection, etc.
>>
>>8761224
And start the E
>>
>>8761224
no need to drop the t, drop the fucking sjw's who try to glorify anything related to lgbt
shit is cringe af
i mean wtf is that article even? that's exactly the kind of shit i would do if I were trying to delegitimize t
>>
It doesnt matter you people are heros of science it makes the fact of putting different cells together eaiser
>>
>>8761221

No. All of it.
>>
>>8761383
I agree about dropping the SJWs, but what about this article "delegitimizes" trans people?

You know some bi trans people switch gender preferences to remain part of the gay community, right?

You know a lot of us experience a shift of sexual orientation on HRT, right?

Well, if you didn't, it's a thing. There's nothing about this happening that's even that weird, it's always been this way. When I came out 15 years ago, I knew people (MtF and FtM) who even completely flipped orientations on hormones. I was already bi pre-T, but I got a bit straighter/more attracted to women after about 3 months of treatment.

"Sexual orientation is inborn and completely immutable" is a meme and not true, but some people are really deeply invested in believing it. It's more true to say that you can't CONTROL who you're attracted to, and that we CAN change it for some people - but not reliably, to a reliable degree, or in a reliable direction.
>>
File: 1394271138979.jpg (17KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394271138979.jpg
17KB, 200x250px
>>8761221
Yes.
>>
>>8761224
drop the G
>>
>>8761221
>oh no, some people feel something I don't
>therefore it's obviously bullshit
>obviously
>>
>>8761410
yeah maybe the bi's can base who they fuck on what community they'll get to be part of, but you make it sound like people are just changing their sexual preferences left and right.
And yes, there are cases of people completely changing their prefs on hrt, sure. the issue is with people who, as I stated, glamorize it.
First off, they put a clearly masculine hon who I'm pretty sure we're supposed to assume is the tranny, next to the normal looking white girl, embraced and gazing lovingly into eachothers eyes, while everyone else (colored very blandly) is looking at them judgementally. It's just them against the world. Romanticizing disparity. Then the title is makes it seem like all these trannies are just doing what they can to remain special snowflakes.

I realize I may be reading too much into it, and if we didnt have sjws doing shit like this so often it may just be an interesting article some people's change in sexual orientation after transition.
but atm, we do not know enough about sexuality to disregard the "sexual orientation in inborn and completely immutable." Just as you know some trannies that change their sexuality, i know some gay people that would (sadly) have changed orientation in a heartbeat if they could
>>
>>8761521
actually they're both trans women but ok
>>
>>8761221
EXPLAIN THIS BLANCHTARDS
>>
>>8763423
how do you know this?
>>
I'm 100% fine with the LGBT community, but this makes no sense. They were attracted to mean before the transformation, and now they're attracted to women afterwards?
>>
>>8763600
Anecdotally I've heard of orientation changing quite a bit among transitioners. Some theories are that people are repressing their orientation and don't uncover it until they transition, or confuse attraction with jealousy/embodiment pre-transition
>>
>>8761221
Pan
>>
>>8763528
it's literally the title
>>
>>8761410
You were born a man yes? Then you were always straight.
>>
>>8765730
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/kill%20yourself/username/sertii/
>>
>>8763435
Meta attraction location error
>>
>>8761381
kek
>>
File: smug anime face 5.jpg (40KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face 5.jpg
40KB, 492x492px
>>8761381
>>
>>8761521
>Just as you know some trannies that change their sexuality, i know some gay people that would (sadly) have changed orientation in a heartbeat if they could
Yes, my orientation shifted on HRT as did the orientations of MANY trans people I've known throughout the years. That was enough to prove to me that orientation is somewhat mutable for many people.

But there have also been many points in my life where I wished my sexuality was different, and yet I had no actual power to change it in a way that I wanted.

Again. Saying that sexuality is mutable for some people, under some circumstances (which we don't really know enough about, scientifically, especially since it's not PC at the moment to study) is NOT THE SAME THING as saying that change is something we can actually control or direct. It's not an observation which is actually contradictory in any way to "lots of gays wished they could have changed their orientation, but couldn't." But "sexuality is innate and immutable" IS a direct contradiction of the experiences of people whose orientations have changed.

>>8763621
That was the theory I heard when I was first coming out, and I believed then that was the cause. Since I spent many years pre-HRT breaking down any internalized homophobia and embracing that I was bi, I did not see that as a reasonable explanation for my orientation shifting on T, so I'm disinclined now to think that's the whole story.

>>8766073
>You were born a man yes?
>I was bi pre-T
>pre-T
I'm FtM. Reading comprehension, anon.
>>
>>8769568
Some people think all trannies are MtF
We call these people "retarded"
>>
>>8769608
Most of this board is retarded in that way. Which, considering this is "lgbt," is really depressing.
>>
File: iK6i0Pw.jpg (110KB, 960x782px) Image search: [Google]
iK6i0Pw.jpg
110KB, 960x782px
>>8761381
>>
>>8761221

All of it is bullshit. The T must go.
>>
>>8769608

Because the overwhelming number of them are.

Most women pretending to be men are just butch lesbians.

Dropping the T will be the greatest thing the LGB movement will have accomplished.
>>
A lot of LGBT is 'bullshit' since redefining existing words to suit our political narrative is par for the course. Acting like this is any different is pretty much just reaping what has been sown.
>>
>>8761347
Homosexuality is postmodern, lol.
>>
>>8769945

I know that a lot of you seem to spend way too much time on this site and think that you can extrapolate demographics based on a heavily skewed sample size but lol at people just going lalala actually this is the truth.
>>
>>8761303
They go from being attracted to men to being attracted to a fugly woman with mutilated gentials.
What is so hard to understand exactly?
>>
>>8761221
This just proves that homosexuality is a lifestyle decision
>>
>>8769945
>at least a third of all trans people who go through with SRS are FtMs
>LOLOLOL they're butch lezbeans!
kys

>>8769775
>being anti-apartheid in the Current Year+2
The majority of South Africans think they were better-off under apartheid. South Africa has done little but decline since 1994.

>>8770860
>sexuality changes with a dramatic change to physiology
>must be a choice
>>
File: 1493000329844.jpg (69KB, 586x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493000329844.jpg
69KB, 586x700px
>>8761381
>>
We'll women have fluid sexuality so it does make sense.
>>
>>8771081
>at least a third of all trans people who go through with SRS are FtMs
> Two thirds is not an 'overwhelming number'.

Ok. I guess when you are in the business of redefining every word, why stop at 'man' and 'woman'.
>>
Im a trans girl, 2 years on hrt, i dont plan on removing my dick (cause srs is a joke) (maybe getting an orchi), used to force myself to go with guys cause i wanted to be straight at start of transition, now i ended up in a lesbian couple with another tranny and i'm happy as fuck :)
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.