[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels thread : what you love about /lgbt/. I'll start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: 1503358176390.png (2MB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1503358176390.png
2MB, 1000x1415px
Good feels thread : what you love about /lgbt/.
I'll start :
>/tttt/ is my favourite MtF community
>Some really really nice people
>Shitpost
>Trolls and /pol/ raids, unironically, they make good exercise for arguing with stupid people in real life, are in general pretty ridiculous and contribute to the comfy ambiance of the board
>Comfy ambiance
>Nice animu pics to save and scroll through when bored
>General unashamed AGP in /tttt/
>Memes
>Tranny in need for help threads who actually gets help and wholesomeness
>Weird people with weird questions getting weird answers
>General acceptance of the fact that tranniness is a mental condition
>In general, very interesting discussions about tranniness
>Ordering hormones online is the most normal thing in the world
>In general, weird things are the most normal things in the world
>Useful copypastas
Probably much more but that's all I can think off right now
Love you guys <3
>pic unrelated from my animu pics gallery
>>
>>8759756
>Love you guys <3

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Love you too <3
>>
>>8759756
And also not guys, I have that bad habit of calling everyone guys from Twitter, love you all <3
>>
>>8759756
>General unashamed AGP in /tttt/
Q F T
F
T
>>
>>8759852
QFT ?
>>
>>8759932
Quote!

For!

Truth!
>>
>>8759958
Oooh thanks :D
>>
File: 1465585760229.png (74KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465585760229.png
74KB, 500x600px
>>8759756
I feel like that too, without this place i would be wandering in drugs and alcohol but now i'm wandering in memes, depression and skittles. At least my life is working.

<4
>>
File: 1495826478385.png (380KB, 785x575px) Image search: [Google]
1495826478385.png
380KB, 785x575px
/tttt/ is the only place where my sexuality is basically understood. I can't think of anywhere else where wanting a man to cum on my privates and call me a good girl is just accepted as par for the course. And not in a freakish sissy fetish way either, in a "yes that's a common transwoman kink".

The general crowd here is also younger, smarter, and funnier than other trans places as well. There's general acceptance of medicalization without any grim no nonsense forecasts as a result. For the most part everybody just accepts these things and shitposts onward.
What a board!
>>
File: thinking.png (1MB, 1528x1434px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
1MB, 1528x1434px
>>8759756
There's nothing that I really enjoy about being here.
>>
>>8760743
>There's general acceptance of medicalization
fuck medicalization tbhon
>>
>>8760755
A G P
G
P
>>
I know this is not t-gen but.... this post just felt really friendly...
What do you all generally do to train your voice??
People keeps talking about chest resonance or something and I could never understand....
>>
>>8760893
this is the epitome of an agp safe space
>>
>>8760805
Maybe I phrased that wrong, I meant more a focus on the biology of transitioning and what it means as a result of that. Reals over feels you know? Should've been more careful, didn't mean to imply that doctors should have full control over who gets what hormones.
>>
>>8760927
I'd say what you want to focus on is your range and your "tone". The advice I see the most is not to rely on your lower vocal cords (you can feel the difference in lower and higher vocal cords in your throat when going from a low voice to a higher voice), and try not to have to much of a "nose-y" voice. Lots of practice helps of course. You can see advice on the /mtfg/ main post copypasta and seek feedback here >>8746219. Good luck anon, it's pretty harsh but the end makes it all worth!
>>
>>8760743
OP here, 100% feel you anon, especially the AGP kink acceptance thing, feels really good!

>>8760589
Great for you! Actually I feel kind of the same I have no idea what I'd be doing without this board.

<3 to all of you, I'm really happy I made this thread!
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>8759756
my favorite thing about /lgbt/ is how we're /pol/'s overflow board judging by all these shitty threads

oh wait did I say favorite? I meant least favorite
>>
>>8762006
>>
>>8762006
Woops blank reply sorry, this is something came to enjoy, I feel like dealing with trolls and poltards is kind of the national sport here.
>>
>>8762022
something I came to enjoy*
>>
>>8759756
tbqhon I love tttt too.
>>
>>8759756
I know what you mean. I'd been pretty uncomfortable with my gender and stuff like that, and coming here made me so much more comfortable with it than any other website or community ever had. This place is so much better than any other board on 4chan I've been on, and so much more comforting than any other LGBT space I've been in. There's so much genuine compassion, help, and general niceness, but almost never any false niceness, if people don't think you pass or dislike you they're honest about it. At the same time, it's rare that people are negative for the sake of being negative, and if they are, it's very very obvious, and they get filtered out very easily. I was really surprised actually, by how relatively little /pol/ faggotry and whatnot there is compared to other boards, I felt like it would be a big target, but I think they fail to get a rise out of people so consistently here that they never stick around.

I feel so much better and more confident about myself since coming here, and know that I've made other people feel better about themselves on here as well, I've seriously been made to tear up at some of the things people have shared on here. I love all of you, and am so glad this board exists. <3
>>
>>8764214
I feel you very much anon, love you too <3

This thread is really nice
>>
>>8762006
/pol/ is /lgbt3/, just slightly behind /pol2/ also known as /lgbt2/ or /r9k/
>>
>>8767679
/v/ and /c/ have really high "cute repressing AGP" demographic.
>>
>>8768129
Links? Or which threads there?
>>
>>8767679
Where does /k/ fall on this scale? For a board mostly filled with gun loving right wing people it sure has a lotta homos and trans girls
>>
>>8768335
>homos and trans girls
>not gun loving right wing people

/r/ing the /k/ girlfriend's jeans screencap
>>
File: 1491514586901.jpg (1MB, 2052x2235px) Image search: [Google]
1491514586901.jpg
1MB, 2052x2235px
>>8768353
>>
>>8759756
>>8759759
>>8760589
>>8764214
>>8765876
Awww!! This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Hugs and kisses for everyone! Love you!
>>
>>8761959
Just saw this now lol ty!!
>>
>>8768147
No links or thread, it's more of a general thing. I mean, speaking for myself+a few MtF friends, anime is really nice as a trans girl as a way to satisfy AGP and escape dysphoria and repression (I'm sure most of you read Masculinity, anime and gender dysphoria, great article, if you didn't read it, you might want to). The thing is, /a/ is kinda transphobic and in general kinda retarded, while /c/ is about sharing animu girls (and traps, which I'd say are embodiment of AGP) pics. And in general in the video games community there are always guys playing girl characters because "I do whatever I want" with a pretty big proportion of more or less repressing tgirls, and I feel like they are pretty numerous on /v/.

>>8768335
For tgirls, I'd say repression makes you want to do manly stuff, to finally kill the girl sleeping deep inside yourself. In general, repressing tgirls are pretty influencable, so they eventually come to enjoy enough doing the stuff to end up feeling accepted in the stuff's community, and it feels so good and new to be accepted in a community that they can't leave it even after coming to terms with their transidentity.
I'd say this kind of happenned to me with the Smash and Monster Hunter communities. Even if it's not exactly the same as /k/, they are both really manly games and mysogynistic communities, especially the Smash one.
The Smash girl community is really nice though, I feel so much better since I moved there, there is so much love and happiness and acceptance in there!
>>
>>8769528
(cont.)
I remember I came to a tournament in full boymode (and I look ridiculously manly tbhon), I said to a random girl in the queue "hey excuse i'm trans i know i don't look like it but uuhh would you know if i would by any chance be allowed to enter if not no problem hahaha" and before I could even finish my sentence she said "of course you are, why would we ceeate a safe space for us and then kick some of us out? it would be really stupid, wouldn't it? now, join us! what's your name?". So I joined them, I was really anxious and it was probably very obvious, I told them my dead name, they got a bit upset, then she gave me a hug, so I told her my name, and then we talked about girl stuff and then how the main community was nice but really unwelcoming to us and Smash stuff and anime. At some point we had to enter but they didn't want to let me in because I didn't look trans enough (they didn't say it explicitely but I swear this isn't the usual paranoia, they all agreed with me), I tried to tell them it was alright and there was no problem but they told me it was really not and got into an argument with the entrance madam, who was actually a TERF, but then a TO showed uo and she shut up, so they got me in and then we played some Smash, I was the worse (still am) but best day ever.

>>8768478
Love you too! <3

>>8768662
No problem anon!
>>
>>8769532
Sorry for the typos and overall pretty bad english, I'm on my phone and not a native speaker
>>
>>8759756
>>8760743
what exactly does /tttt/ mean?
>>
>>8769528
>I'm sure most of you read Masculinity, anime and gender dysphoria, great article,
wasn't that the anti-agp terf article on medium?
>>
Hahahaha what a fag, love you to in a very gay way!!!<3<3
>>
>>8769602
Trannys trannys trannys and more trannys, since 99% of this board is mtf
>>
>>8769647
maybe 99% of the posts since it's just spam but probably not the users
>>
>>8769612
I guess it is, but I didn't read it as anti-AGP, but I'm often off the mark when reading this kind of stuff. It just felt really on the spot, but now that I think about it the part about blaming anime for actually making people trans from nothing was really stupid. It did bring me out of repression and made my physical dysphoria completely dumb because of unrealistic standards though, I guess that's why it felt so accurate. Sorry for recommending that article like this, read it with distance if you do.

>>8769602
The MtF community of this board, which is much more active than the others letters.
>>
>>8769704
I think the anime-AGP connection is that anime provides a pathway for an AGP to identify with a girl and realize how comfortable it is to see herself that way. An AGP might discover herself any number of ways, from watching or reading something with female characters she can see herself in, to playing a girl in video games, pretending to be one online, or 'cross'dressing.
>>
>>8769715
Sounds very right and much less transphobic, you're nice anon!
>>
>>8769737
Thank you! That's just my take on it, from how AGP seems to develop.
>>
>>8769756
I think you said it in a much more accurate, mature and respectful way in 2 sentences than the article and you extended it to the others mediums. No cute anime list though :(
>>
>>8769780
>No cute anime list though :(
I'm sorry! That's a question worth a thread: which anime and which works in any medium are particularly good for drawing out the inner AGP?
>>
>>8769786
It is! I'd say for an individual, the ones where there are female characters that you can relate with easily, for example for me, a complete social retard struggling with feminity in society, Tomoko from Watamote, and for anybody, the ones where you are supposed to self-insert as a female character, like Animal Crossing or Pokémon or otome games and animes or Twilight (don't judge me). Also the ones where you can see female characters doing what you aspire to do, like for me Kobayashi from Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon since she is a programer and a also a very genuine and sensible and sweet person.
>>
File: zombie.jpg (76KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
76KB, 441x600px
i dunno
>>
>>8769811
I didn't know either until I made this thread, I even thought that I hated it lol
>>
/tttt/ is the only mtf community I like. I love /tttt/.
>>
>Get sick off muh HSTS/AGP chat
>Leave for [X] forum
>It's even WORSE
>This place doesnt seem so bad
>There's usually just one nice thread or two to lure me back in

I've left this place and come back 3 times. I may hate some of our more obnoxious personalities but the board is pretty comfy compared to how creeped out I get by trans communities on reddit.
>>
>>8769837
i love you too hon.
>>
>>8759756
i hate this board because i came here to date traps but none of you faggots want to date or give me your contact information. fuck all of you suck my dick faggots i hope trump bands hrt
>>
>>8772975
I came here as a straight guy MtF chaser and now I am MtF. Funny how life works out.
>>
File: 1502320275220.png (587KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
1502320275220.png
587KB, 480x641px
>>8759756
>Trolls , unironically, they make good exercise for arguing with stupid people in real life, are in general pretty ridiculous and contribute to the comfy ambiance of the board
I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do.
>>
>>8769528
>>8769532
>The Smash girl community is really nice though, I feel so much better since I moved there, there is so much love and happiness and acceptance in there!
>I remember I came to a tournament in full boymode (and I look ridiculously manly tbhon), I said to a random girl in the queue "hey excuse i'm trans i know i don't look like it but uuhh would you know if i would by any chance be allowed to enter if not no problem hahaha" and before I could even finish my sentence she said "of course you are, why would we ceeate a safe space for us and then kick some of us out? it would be really stupid, wouldn't it? now, join us! what's your name?".
tfw at least someone would treat me like a girl if all i did was come out of the closet
tfw never will
>>
>tfw you wage unrelenting war on Blanchardianism, keeping the darkness at bay, while OP just "enjoys the useful pastas"
is this why spess merins hate civilians?
>>
>>8772163
HSTS/AGP chat can be interesting when people aren't dumb and understand the underlying concepts a little bit, but many if not most don't. I only left once, and now I can tell for sure you that the French Twitter LGBT+ community is completely retarded.

>>8774790
Take your time and do it when you are ready and worry not, here at least people will treat you as the girl you are.
I went to that tournament because I couldn't bear to stay in the closet any longer, I surprised myself when I talked to her but it felt awesome and everything went by itself, the first step is really the hardest, hang in there!

>>8774799
I also enjoy the war on Blanchardianism, I just love this place, everything comes together completely autistically to create a weird olace where I feel reallt good.
>>
I like how everyone is really chill here and some people set names giving it a more of a community feel.
>>
>>8775213
Ooh you're very right, we totally forgot about that, avatarfagging and names are really nice, cause it's not just anons and all
>>
Honestly I kind of hate this place, but I also need it. It saved me but also abuses me.
If I were younger I'd probably feel like the rest if you though
>>
It's a chill place that I could frequent and post in early into questioning without having to register, which scared the fuck out of me. Plus I already used 4chan, so it felt familiar. Thanks /tttt/.
>>
It has a good blend of sane and typical 4chan assholery to everything which oddly makes it comfier than designated "safe spaces" and such for talking about legbutt stuff. Feels genuine.
>>
>>8775202
>HSTS/AGP chat can be interesting when people aren't dumb and understand the underlying concepts a little bit
What's your take on it anon?
>>
>>8778912
I don't really want to turn this into an HSTS/AGP chat, but I'd say that AGP is developped through social conditionning, rejection and repression and is very self-centered (also AGPs when not me are very cute would hugg support and bff out of 99% of them), while HSTS are much more obscure to me (if I'm off on anything I'd be more than happy to be corrected) but I'd say that their tranninness is much more centered around other's perception of them as girls. Maybe AGPs would be HSTSs if they didn't get rejected by society this hard when trying to express their feminity, or were able not to give in to the social pressure. Don't quote me on that, the idea is pretty new to me. Now that I think about it I also think the terms AGP and HSTS are pretty off, I don't think AGPs are in love with their girls selves or HSTSs are just too gay to stay men.
>>
>>8776006
No, I feel you a lot anon, we're trying to find what's positive in it. Good feels !

>>8776128
Ooh yes you're right, being anonymous was very rassuring when I was in high school. Got banned because I said I was 17 on my first post here lol
Also yes, it brought me answers in early questionning too, especially the copypastas since I was too scared to post or even read posts.

>>8776957
Yeah can relate
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.