[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or do bisexuals not like trannies? Most bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: shruge.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
shruge.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
Is it just me or do bisexuals not like trannies? Most bisexuals seem to be into muscly men and feminine girly girly but nothing in between.
>>
Hush opinions dont matter only your anime picture which im taking
>>
>>8758609
Im bisexual and a tranny.
>>
>>8758618
I am asking non-tranny bisexuals, honey.
>>
>>8758609
I have a bi friend who likes trannys. He'll fuck anything with a pulse though, as long as it isn't a nazi.
>>
>>8758609

yeah bisexuals tend to prefer pretty gender conforming types. 'pansexual' was basically invented to include trannies before it got taken over by pretentious people.
>>
File: 1502930428730.jpg (41KB, 530x306px) Image search: [Google]
1502930428730.jpg
41KB, 530x306px
I just realized trans people are traps now i know what your thing but look a meme
>>
>>8758631
i like your friend
>>
>>8758609
I've never thought this was a thing but it's true for my limited social circle. I have a bi male friend that likes NB/FTMs but that's all I can think of. I don't know any bi guys that are into trans women, but I know a lot of bi/pan girls who say they don't care about equipment either way. I know straight guys that are okay with the idea of dating trans women (not chasers) though...probably more straight guys than bi.
>>
My gf is bi, but she mostly likes girly boys and girly girls. She's described herself as being attracted to femininity.
>>
weird, most bi people i know are actually mostly into trannies and androgynous people
>>
>>8758993
I know a couple of bi guys who are into trannies but they seem ugly and white trash-y.
>>
>>8759062
i like transwomen, until i realize cock. then its like ehhhh,,, no. the dick is a turnoff. a post op? maybe.
>>
>>8758993
Was very surprised when my best friend (before I came out mtf to him) told me he was considering going out with this one tranny he matched with on tinder. Mind you, he is an attractive guy and had plenty of other matches, but he said she struck him as a really cool person. Before that I never thought straight guys would actually consider dating trannies without being a chaser. Sometimes the world surprises you.
>>
>>8758609
"Bisexuals" are just *fanatical* bisexuals. Bisexuality has been effectively planted throughout society so much, in so many ways, that by the book bisexuals are just the ones that are ravenous for the most amplified form of bisexuality.
>>
>>8758631
Hmm, sounds like me. Except I would fuck a nazi
>>
>>8758609
I would date one provided they weren't going to get SRS. That shit ruins people's lives.
>>
>>8758609
i like girly girls and girly boys and girly in-betweens
>>
>>8759117
Yes, I was surprised too.

Another close male friend is not into traps (pleb tier het tastes - MILFs, big tits, etc), but when whether he'd be open to dating a transwoman came up in discussion he said he wouldn't mind as long as they passed / didn't expect him to suck a dick. It's not because he's super liberal and wouldn't admit in case people thought he was transphobic either - he's from a relatively conservative country and actually lowkey homophobic so if he didn't want to he'd openly say. He actually said I was prejudiced by saying I was just turned off by it no matter if they pass or not (t. typical lesbian, can't help it). I think this sort of attitude is relatively common among straight guys...they mostly care about face + body and don't spend enough time up close and personal with vagina to notice whether it's a cis hole to fuck from a trans one.
>>
my bf is bi and all is fine.
bi leaning towards women will love mtfs
>>
>>8758797
http://nautil.us/issue/28/2050/caitlyn-jenner-and-our-cognitive-dissonance
>>
>>8759738
IDK anon, all the bi guys I know that lean heavily towards women basically just like women and a small minority of androgynous guys/girls and femboys.
>>
I dunno, I'm a bi guy and I like pretty much everything but hons and most post-HRT/Op ftms.
>>
File: 1499720496430.jpg (202KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1499720496430.jpg
202KB, 800x1129px
>>8758609
i am bisexual male and i love trannies and androgynous people.

all bi people i know are open to date trannies.

i am pretty sure that among our ranks the majority of bisexuals like trans people and androgynous people anon, 4chan is not a good place to asume normal people behavior and opinions.
>>
>>8759722
>SRS. That shit ruins people's lives.
How?
>>
>>8758609
I neither like feminine girls nor muscly man. Im in between. I like skinny wo/man who dress like a "boy does".
Sry about spelling mistakes, English is not my capital language
>>
You're crazy there's a lot of sexy transfolk.
I feel like a cunt saying it but my mtf friend really turns me on and I've had lots of 'dreams' involving her.
>>
>>8759732
Pls want me, senpai.
t. girly in-between thing
>>
>>8764352
ask her out friendo
>>
>>8764355
What's your contact and where are you from?
>>
>>8758609
what the fuck are you talking about?
every biscum and his dog can't shut up about how much they like mtf and 12 year old boys.

don't know about bi girl tho
>>
>>8765092
>every biscum and his dog
Yo wtf how do you know I have a dog
>>
>>8758631
>as long as it isn't a nazi

Amateur. The real way to beat a nazi is to hold him down while a well-hung tgirl deconstructs his masculinity, one thrust at a time. Circulate the video on social media and I guarantee he won't be going to any more torchlit rallies.
>>
>>8758609
>>8758609

not true at all, I prefer androgynous people
>>
>>8758609
Most bisexuals I know are way cooler with trans than LG are
>>
>>8765168
I've fucked a lot of nazis and they still go to rallies afterward
>>
feminine guys and masculine girls is where its at
long hair sucks tho
but thats just me
>>
File: IMG_3142.jpg (153KB, 486x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
153KB, 486x750px
Bisexuals love Tumblr ftm pussy. What are you on about?
>>
>>8765933
boycott nazis, they don't deserve sex.
>>
What if people simply don't wanna date mentally ill people?
>>
>>8767018
Why wouldn't you?

Mentally ill people are easy to manipulate and never abandon you because of their fear of getting rejected by other people. They're like personal sex slaves.
>>
>>8765102
What kind of dog? I have a long-haired dachshund.
>>
>>8767032
I kinda want more of my bf/gf than just sex
>>
>>8765102
Cause biscum also like fucking dogs.
>>
>>8767040
Canary mastiff x American bulldog
Had him since he was 3 weeks
>>
>>8767053
Even my dog is bi
>>
>>8767075
Cool. I live in a small apartment so I can't really get a large breed, but I'm thinking of getting another dachshund so they can keep each other company while I'm away.
>>
>>8758609
I'm bi and I chase both MtF and FtM. I just want a fem trans bottom desu.
>>
>>8766349
Their face is so cute omg.

Where do I find a boyfriend like this?
>>
>>8767098
That sounds pretty cool, I need to get my dog some company too honestly, I hate leaving him behind when going to work or the gym, it hurts the soul.
>>
>>8759744
>While biology shows us gender can be fluid

[citation needed]
>>
>>8758609
I've had bisexual partners who were all chill with me being trans.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.