[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will kill myself next month. So I will never post here anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I will kill myself next month. So I will never post here anymore.
And now I will kill a thread. Bye, losers
>>
>>8757814
next month? just get it over with faggot
>>
Hey, calm down! Meaby we can help you. Tell us whats your problem
>>
>>8757814
Tbqhon why
>>
>>8757814
farewell
if life is shit, why bother dragging it
>>
File: 10pranks.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
10pranks.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
Western union me your savings first pls
>>
if you don't come back in a whole month, you will most likely feel much better about yourself, this place is pretty negative, not to mention all of the /pol/ attacks
>>
>>8757881
I have no other place to come to
>>
>>8757955
This, where else do you go for lgbt things that doesn't take liberalism way to far?
>>
>>8757964
It's not like most of us are here for information. A lot of it just seems like throwing around insecurities.
>>
>>8757955
dont burden yourself with this place's shittiness. if you can kill yourself you could also go on a fucking walk and think about things worth a damn. you could go find new, better reasons to kill yourself than the absolute black hole of stupidity this place is
>>
>>8759314
where else would I get understanding being a freak with fucked up gender and sexuality and depression? Id gladly use some other alternative if it exists
>>
>>8759346
do what everyone does, just fucking live your life. heres a solution for depression: just wait it out since you cant change it but will go away if you even try a small amount to fight it over a long time. gender and sexuality? does it fucking matter? as long as nobody is gonna kill you, youre good so maybe avoid people who wanna kill you. the other shit with gender and sex is just dumb invasive over complicated thinking that cripples you. do whatever the fuck you want, try to be a good person, figure it out. nobody here or anywhere else has answers, because they dont know what theyre doing either. thats why this place doesnt help. whatever wisdom is gleaned from here is cautionary: dont fuck up like these losers obsessed too much with rules and explanations and petty feelings. you want understanding? go out in the world and deal with bullshit, and then youll understand everything
>>
>>8759355
I appreciate the reply but you obviously cant relate
>>
>>8759375
yes i can

ive had suicide interventions multiple times by police at the behest of family. maybe we cant relate because you wont actually do it and thats a good thing. doing it and failing is what got me here, but i recommend instead of learning the hard way to actually live life without extraneous bullshit just go do it

affirm your fucking life already and stop being so confused. get some meaning out of it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.