[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ribcage (armpit level): 34.6" >hips: 39" My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: tears.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>ribcage (armpit level): 34.6"
>hips: 39"
My ribcage is almost as wide as my hips which wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for my ultra-wide linebacker shoulders which ruin EVERYTHING. McFucking kys me and dispose of my gross honbod already, senpai.
>>
>>8757613
>ribcage narrower than hips
Yes mcfucking kill yourself you ungrateful shit
>>
>bust is 28"
>hips 36"
what's up
>>
File: literally my shoulders.jpg (75KB, 408x420px) Image search: [Google]
literally my shoulders.jpg
75KB, 408x420px
>>8757619
Doesn't matter, I still have football pads for shoulders that make my shoulders 4 inches wider than my hips tbHON.
>>
>>8757613
Why didn't you transition before your shoulders got that big?
>>
>>8758000
Because my parents forcefully injected tesosterone into me for years.
>>
>>8758004
Ouch, that's terrible. I guess that explains the shoulders... I'm sorry anon. How's your relationship with your parents now? Hard to imagine not hating them for it.
>>
>>8758022
It would be an understatement if I said "I fucking hate them to death for ruining my body forever."
>>
>>8758032
>>8758004
They did the right thing. I feel sorry for them that you still ended up a freak anyway. kys
>>
>>8758033
>epic edge xD
>>
>>8758055
It's not edgy to reveal truths. All children with GID should be given hormone replacement therapy of their BIOLOGICAL sex to prevent them from being freaks and hurting society. If you disagree, you hate society and other people.
>>
>>8758062
and how did that work out for the anon? It's mental disorder you sperg...all that does is create turbo hons that end up even MORE unhappy
>>
>>8758084
It's a shame when the treatment doesn't work, but this does not mean it is an ineffective treatment. Mental disorders should be treated by treating the delusion. You don't tell a schizophrenic its delusions are reality, you make steps to correct the delusions. Likewise, you don't humor the mentally ill when they tell you they are something they aren't, you make steps to correct the delusion.

If you disagree, friendly reminder that you hate society and everyone else around you and you want people to suffer as amorphous gender freaks forever.
>>
>>8758062
>If you disagree, you hate society and other people.
So? Don't be such a cuck, cuck.
>>
>>8758116
Confirming my worst points about you doesn't help your argument, mental headcase.

If your parents did right and injected you with test you may not even be here right now. A shame the liberal media has cucked everyone into believing this "self-acceptance" spiel.
>>
>>8757613
What are your bra and shirt sizes? Large shoulders mean large shoulder blades and large upper ribs, which can interfere with sizes. How do you get that to work?
>>
>>8758125
I am not even the person you responded to, fuckface. I just wanted to point out your revolting cucky ways of putting society above yourself and you lashed out like the impotent cuck you are.
>>
>>8758157
>cucky ways of putting society above yourself
Nah, she's clearly a repressing tranny or a hon.
>>
>>8758157
Oh, how revolting, caring about the future of this civilization rather then frolicking in its abject destruction like all of you headcases do! Like the media has told you all to do. Truly, I have sinned beyond all measure for even daring to give a fuck about anything that is beyond I.

No, it is you that is the cancer. And you will be excised.
>>
>>8758125
>>8758062
Nice paranoid delusions. You realize you're showing signs of schizotypal personality disorder right? Please calm down with the wild, inaccurate, "magical" thought.
>>
>>8758195
Your pathetic attempt at gaslighting doesn't change the fact that your behavior is directly harmful to society at large.
>>
>>8758163
>freaks
>parents
>headcases
>"sinned"
>excised cancer
Let me guess,
You are underage, have overtly liberal parents that you hate with all of your edgy underdeveloped mind that found solace in lite Nazism and you feel condescending to everyone on the internet who exhibits the same traits your parents do. Why don't you do world a favor and kys yourself already you waste of oxygen and space?
>>
>>8758201
>any attempt at trying to help me is gaslighting
This is worrying. You're accusing everyone else of being insane while acting irrationally and emotionally yourself.
>>
>>8758206
All points incorrect. My parents were proud conservatives who raised me right. You wouldn't know the feeling, of being mentally whole.
>>
>>8758207
I never accused a single person of being "insane" (which is a legal term and meaningless to discussions of actual mental health beyond the courts). You accused me of paranoid delusions. This will be your last reply by any chance.
>>
>>8758211
>>8758216
Oh, your condition stemmed from child abuse. That doesn't excuse your behaviour, and it doesn't make your absurd fantasies reality.
>>
>>8758218
>conservative values are "child abuse"

Spot the libcuck. You can't even handle meeting someone raised right.
>>
File: (You).jpg (291KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
291KB, 1024x667px
>>8758211
>"FUCKING PARENTS FUCKING FREAKS FUCKING HEADCASES, I'LL SHOW THEM ALL ONE DAY! FUCKING CANCER WILL BE EXCISED. M'LADY SOCIETY WILL THANK ME EVEN. J-JESUS MADE ME DO IT!"
Whatever you say, bud.
>>
>>8758224
Spartan values were once considered "normal", pedophilia was once not an uncommon thing, arranged marriages were considered a healthy tradition. You faced abuse and it altered the way you see the world, please don't take this out on other people.
>>
>>8758226
>>8758227
Liberals pretending having virtues is symbolic of child abuse.

What a disgusting LARP. Enjoy your next suicide thread whilst telling yourselves you're "happier" now.
>>
File: angry-kid-looking-you-14386939.jpg (510KB, 954x1300px) Image search: [Google]
angry-kid-looking-you-14386939.jpg
510KB, 954x1300px
>>8758236
>"THE CANCER WILL BE EXCISED!"
Here's your (You), kiddo.
>>
>>8758239
It's only (you) that has to live with yourself in twenty years once the meme dies and being tranny is no longer "in".
>>
>>8758236
Yeah, those damn liberals saying child abuse is wrong. I should be allowed to hit my kids if they start acting degenerate.
On that note, anyone want to go even further back in time than the usual right wingers? I want to go back to the ancient era and legalize child rape.
>>
>>8758248
Note the implicit assertion that conservative values equate to physical abuse.

This is a common liberal slander in which having a different viewpoint means you're open season for any crime the liberal desires.
>>
>>8758252
You've openly stated your values and they're pretty blatantly abusive.
>>
>>8758211
>accuses everyone who responds to him of being "mentally (un)hole
Yet you get your jimmies rustled when others call you "paranoid." You ARE paranoid with a hint of delusions of grandeur, my man.
>>
>>8758262
Reality is only abusive to the easily abused.
>>
>>8758263
Trannies are mentally ill. This is fact. I could cite the DSM if you desire, but reality seems to be a bitter pill for your lot.
>>
>>8758265
Reality is only abusive because you choose to impose your own strict subjective desires onto the totality, expecting your own understanding to shape reality when in fact your own perception is flawed, biased, confused, and frightened.
>>
>>8758286
"imposing your own strict subjective desires"

The sky is blue. I am "imposing" reality on you. Go argue the sky is lime green all you like, it will never be true.

Likewise, a Y chromosome makes a man. I am "imposing" reality on you. You can argue that your makeup makes you a woman all you like, but it will never be true.
>>
>>8758295
You're still trying to inject your own flawed perception onto reality as if your own thoughts and your own desires and wants were somehow magic and could influence what you see and make it how you want.
>>
>>8758302
>telling someone the sky is blue is "injecting flawed perception onto reality"

I think you're beyond saving, myself.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (62KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
62KB, 640x736px
>>8758211
>literally posts on a fag board instead of a Christian/conservative site she could easily call home
So when will you come out, hon? Oh that's right, your parents won't ever approve of your sinful freaky ways so probably never or until you turn 50 and are an old wrinkled disillusioned potbellied man with a wife and 10 children and no prospect of ever pulling transitioning successfully off. Well, sucks to be you.

Just tell me, hon, what good is there in hurling abuse at other people who are doing the thing you will possibly never be able to do yourself? How is that productive in any way?
>>
>>8757613
LOL
>>
>>8758305
>my delusions are as obvious as the sky being blue
You know why absolutely nobody else ever sees things your way and they always just kinda, nod along at best? It's because as far as anyone is concerned you're making shit up, but we both know you truly believe what you believe. Seek help.
>>
>>8758306
>HE thinks I'm not financially independent and care about what my parents think

This is the mindset of a typical basement dweller tranny. They can't understand someone who has their shit sorted, someone who isn't handicapped, someone with a life. They think we all have to worry about what mommy and daddy think as grown men.

If I was mentally ill I'd just kill myself and spare society though.
>>
>>8758318
>when your life is so well put together you actively seek out people who by existing defy your fantasy narrative so you can get flustered at them online
>>
>>8757613
just work on losing muscle mass famm

HRT does most of the work for you
>>
File: (You) in the future.jpg (1MB, 1386x3004px) Image search: [Google]
(You) in the future.jpg
1MB, 1386x3004px
>>8758033
>>8758318
You started your paranoid tirade when you stated that OP's parents should pump OP's body with more testosterone, which I agree with (for different reasons; any male who's masculine like OP should be forced to take testosterone and any male who's feminine should be allowed to get on HRT, it's just common sense), but that's exactly where you outed yourself to be none other than a bitter repressing tranny since it's only repressing/unpassable trannies who go this route.

>>>/r/epgen/

>>8758348
Really activates those almonds.
>>
>tfw my bust will be greater than my hips when they grow in
how fucked am I?
>>
>>8758062
>hurting society.
Individual >> society
>>
>>8757613
>39 hips
>38 upper bust

Fuck you OP!
>>
>>8761384
The sum value of an individual is what they can provide the society.
>>
>>8761630
That attitude leads to tyranny because the individual is devalued.
>>
>>8758089
proof that it works as a treatment?

>if you disagree you hate society
leftist meme
>>
>>8761630
When are you going to start pumping gas into homeless shelters?
>>
>>8757613

I'm glad I read this thread. I thought my rib cage was 37" at the armpit, but it's 35". It's pretty nice.
>>
>>8761630

You are such a fucking repressed tranny. I used to think in that sad way when I was in middle school.

Pro-tip: none of those faggots you think of as good people and that you respect meet that standard. You are letting their bullshit cuck you.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.