[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you people actually think a trans women IS a women? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 26

File: image.png (636KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636KB, 654x720px
Do you people actually think a trans women IS a women?

Like I have no problem with calling one of you people a her in public out of politeness but I mean technically you are a man.
>>
>>8757062
I like to call them chicks with dicks for kink reasons
>>
File: 1498271214328.jpg (39KB, 640x676px) Image search: [Google]
1498271214328.jpg
39KB, 640x676px
Technically they're still male, but if they actually have dysphoria and make a decent effort to pass then I'm fine with calling them female.
>>
>>8757106
This is what an uncle sue looks like.

A trans women IS a women you asshole
>>
Technically I am a man and technically OP is a faggot.
>>
File: 1499136305426.gif (887KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
1499136305426.gif
887KB, 245x219px
>>8757129
Not sure how my post was unreasonable or disrespectful but alright.
>>
>>8757138
Were you born with a vagina?
>>
>>8757181
>technically they're still male

Modern science would find that statement transphobic
>>
File: Jesus-sorry-rex-ark-meme.jpg (106KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-sorry-rex-ark-meme.jpg
106KB, 400x540px
>>8757062
Yes, HRT makes this straight up so.

Shut up with your mockery of the word "technically".

You're chickenshits for feeling that technology is the devil, but not being able do anything about this except pretend it doesn't exist.

Your jesus-shtick of defining things alien to you as filth and sin and then holding yourself up as some mini-saint because you would only act on that when handed highly juicy opportunities are likewise cowardly.
>>
>>8757207
They are though, injecting hormones doesn't make you cis. That doesn't mean I don't respect them or that I'll refuse to acknowledge them as female.

I'm not trying to be an asshole and I'm not transphobic at all.
>>
hopefully, no one is a man
>>
>>8757213
1. Im not even religious
2. I love technology
3 Jazz jennings is a boy. He has male chromosomes and has a penis. HRT doesn't flip your sex. Nothing can (yet)
>>
>>8757062
Transwomen are women but they aren't female and transmen are men but not male because gender =/= sex. Gender is a very nuanced thing, things like social role, relation to other people, relation to self, ect all contribute to a dynamic gender identity.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>8757062
I feel so bad for that kid.

Literal child abuse.

The only good that might come of that is those kids will grow up to hate the left for doing that to them
>>
>>8757262
So pseudoscience?
>>
>>8757267
you're retarded
>>
>>8757285
Why?
>>
>>8757207
>Modern science would find that statement transphobic
no it wouldn't?
males and females have different biology and with that comes different health risks. even a perfect transition wouldn't change that. If a medical document demands your biological sex, don't lie.
>>
>>8757361
>being this much of a nazi
>>
>>8757297
Because you think that you know better what is best for them, than they do.

You know nothing about them.
You are just assuming that you know better how they should live their lives.
And you don't.

Matthew 7:1-3
>>
>>8757062
You can argue that a trans woman is male but still a woman. It's largely semantic, and if someone is both socially a woman and has the secondary sex traits of one, but has xy chromosomes and / or amab gentials, that person is at least more woman than man.
>>
>>8757238
That's nice, Laveyan tool. But it doesn't absolve you from playing Jesus-cards and doing other shit casually piggybacking on a massively churched up society. If you jump into a lion pit because you've found Perpetua mysteriously enchanting, people can see it for what it is, regardless of whether you consumed the code straight from the horse's mouth.

Jazz may be a boy on some levels, they's parents are extremely jarring. There may have been a time when he was a boy, but now she's being a girl, likely even in an uncomplicated manner, for now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501631856817.jpg (30KB, 414x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501631856817.jpg
30KB, 414x540px
This site makes me hate myself for being trans. I cant help it and all I see on this board makes me feel like suicide is a,better option than going on transitioning. Im lying to myself. Im biologically male amd so I should behave as such. But doing so makes me feel dysphoria. Living with dysphoria is hell. How do i reverse this i am ruining my body and my life. Suicide is the only option isnt it? I should never have existed in the first place.

T. Transgirl Screaming into the abyss for help but will never seek it on my own
>>
>>8757436
Post this in every thread.
Maybe someone will take the bait.
>>
>>8757395
lol @ christfags fake-proselytizing on 4chan

keep telling yourself infant genital mutilation is okay because gawwwddd saysss so
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x667px
>>8757436
For some of you people suicide is better than transitioning desu
>>
>>8757480
>every1 depressed or ugly shud kys

so unique x-d
>>
File: 1469397240588.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1469397240588.png
854KB, 986x1118px
>>8757238
Your 23rd pair of chromosomes does not define you. A Norwegian is not a Slav, a Finn is not a Golden Horde Person, a Belorussian is not an Illyrian, except possibly in the case of an incredibly wild recombination. A European/Asian is not a Neanderthal, even if some test was devised that may say so.
>>
>>8757062
>>
>>8757490
What defines you is irrelevant to what you are in a biological vacuum.
>>
>>8757490
>another deluded /inthis/ sperglet who thinks male/female line descent means fuck all in terms of genetic heritage

Daily reminder you're all bladda no matter how many eupedia charts you post.
>>
>>8757485
>some means everyone

What do trannies mean by this?
>>
>>8757504
>the arbitrary standards I set for when some1 should kys is when ppl shud kys

What do autists mean by this?
>>
>>8757480
How someone could look at that image and say "thats a female because feelings" is a level of delusion beyound my understanding.
>>
>>8757514
>how can people be nice in the face of mental illness

This is what happens when you browse 4chan for too long. You lose all perception of reality that isn't hazing others all day long.
>>
>>8757518
No see I don't calling him a her to his face because I don't want to hurt his feelings.

What I have a problem with is the trannies and lefties that go "HURR thats really a female you transphobe"

Ill call you a female but if you ask me if you are a female I'm not going to lie.
>>
>>8757532
I don't have a problem with*
>>
>>8757532
You're arguing more with yourself then with me, I think.
>>
>>8757501
Sperghunting skillz, even ones labelled "mad", do not remove the need for basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>8757518
>being factually incorrect is ok because feelings
>>
>>8757578
>be an asshole to everyone
>"Why is everyone an asshole back?

the autistic mindset in action

don't worry, it's a neurological disorder
>>
>>8757585
Again you're using the word everyone.

I know you trannies think the world revolves around you but it doesn't.

I have zero issues with using female pronouns to refer to a person. But if that person ask me if they are a male or female I am going to give the factually correct answers.

Facts don't care about your feelings
>>
>>8757612
>is willing to be "factually correct" with one subset of humanity but not every other subset (ugly women, people with physical disorders, mental retards etc)

lol sperglords and their pick and chooseism toward when they should and shouldn't be "factually correct"
>>
>>8757623
No if an ugly chick asks if she is ugly ill give her the truth.

Why shouldn't I always be honest?
>>
>>8757629
see
>>8757585

Enjoy faux pas.
>>
>>8757062
>Do you people actually think a trans women IS a women?
Not really. No.
>>
>>8757633
>be ugly
>go up to strangers asking if ugly
>get truth
>calls anons assholes
>>
>>8757657
>people
>ever asking a stranger for anything but vindication

This is where your theory of mind deficit comes into play. You can't comprehend someone asking for an opinion that isn't rooted in 100% "fact".

When in reality, if you just ditched the mindless platonisms, you could benefit your life in many more ways just by not pointing out the mole on the woman's nose and learning some tact.

But, since you're in the typical 4chan 20-30 age range you're probably too "hot blooded" to accept anything better then what you've already decided as "truth".
>>
>>8757673
I'd rather be factually correct than care about the well being of people weak enough to get upset over words.
>>
>>8757436
easy solution: get off this site

this place is all around mean.
>>
>>8757682
For now. When you get older and your executive functions develop, you will learn. Even sperglets learn in time, that sometimes it's just best to STFU.
>>
>>8757062
yeah

they're obviously a different type of woman, given the whole dick thing, but I still see them as women
>>
>>8757686
No

1. Be honest
2. Not say anything at all
3. Lie

I always try to do 1. If the situation fits ill use 2. I try to avoid 3
>>
>>8757490
>A Norwegian is not a Slav
Wrong.
>a Finn is not a Golden Horde Person
Wrong.
>>
>>8757696
>No

Are you saying your brain is immune to aging? lmao all you're doing is proving you're still very young.
>>
>>8757696
>"if the situation fits"

read: when it benefits me

Like all fake-honest people, you just choose when it's time to be honest and when it's time to withhold the truth (which is still lying by any chance). And then you wonder why everyone's pissed off at you for your arbitrary nature.
>>
>>8757062
A woman is a woman
A man is a man
A transman is a transman
A transwoman is a transwoman
Why does this confuse people?
>>
>>8757712
A transwoman is biologically a man
>>
File: trumpet.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>8757714
>>
>>8757721
>has male chromosomes
>not male
>>
>>8757714
Lol nice feels over reals dude
>>
>>8757726
No

Feels over reals would be to say a transwoman is a woman.
>>
What is this place its so depressing i thought the anime pictures were a good sign also you people can never make a person naturally for 2 reasons 1 its imoral 2 its litterally impossible its still a cock a wierd shaped cock
>>
File: blairewhite.jpg (16KB, 388x401px) Image search: [Google]
blairewhite.jpg
16KB, 388x401px
>>8757724
Let's take a normal passable trans woman who already lives full time. She is

Hormonally: a female
Phenotypically: a female
Identity-wise: a female
Socially: a female
Chromosmally: a male

She in 4/5 instances is a female. Why do you resent science so much, my autistic friend?
>>
>>8757740
>Hormonally: a female
Only because he used drugs to change that. If he stopped taking those drugs his body would evantually revert back to his natural hormones

>Phenotypically: a female
an inside out dick is not a vagina

>Identity-wise: a female
Social hogwash that has no basis in a discussion of science

>Socially: a female
Social hogwash that has no basis in a discussion of science

>Chromosmally: a male
Why does he have male chromosomes? Maybe because he is a male?
>>
>>8757740
>passable
>that jawline
>those shoulders

Ummmm that may be passable to 90% of people but not to anyone who knows what to look for.
>>
File: IMG_3845.jpg (132KB, 1242x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3845.jpg
132KB, 1242x367px
>>8757238
>Jazz Jennings is a boy

Begone, TERF.
>>
>>8757700
Never change, legbutts!
>>
>>8757748
>rah rah rah social science is rong

Very unique for a 4channer, you're just a snowflake whenever it comes to "dealing with anybody else that disagrees with you".

Just blame the jews like your compatriots and go back home claiming you "redpilled" us.
>>
>>8757769
That's not an argument.
>>
>>8757755
If you're specifically trying to pick out features that won't pass, pretty much anyone can be made to not pass.
>>
>>8757578
>yes mom you do look like shit in that dress because you're an old washed up hag
>WAH WAH MUH FEELINGS get over it whore
>>
>>8757774
Neither was throwing out an entire field because it triggers you.

You post real arguments and you get real counter arguments. You post bullshit and you get made fun of.
>>
>>8757769
Social science is pseudoscience.
>>
>>8757793
Scientism is not an argument either.
>>
>>8757795
>science is not an argument
>identifying as a woman makes you a woman

I would rather you people kys then have science bend over to appease your feelings.
>>
>>8757811
Scientism backed with insults is still not an argument. Laymen like you who fire the STEM circlejerk hurt actual scientists.
>>
>>8757748
Whether the hormones are introduced outside or inside is frankly irrelevant- they're still the active hormones. Your body doesn't care if they come from inside or outside.

Correct, a neovagina is not the same thing as a vagina- but with a good surgeon, it's phenotypically female. As is the rest of the body, should someone transition anything but horribly.
>>
>>8757795
>science is not an argument

lol what?
>>
>>8757820
More generally, scientism is often interpreted as science applied "in excess". The term scientism can apply in either of two senses:

To indicate the improper usage of science or scientific claims.[8] This usage applies equally in contexts where science might not apply,[9] such as when the topic is perceived as beyond the scope of scientific inquiry, and in contexts where there is insufficient empirical evidence to justify a scientific conclusion. It includes an excessive deference to claims made by scientists or an uncritical eagerness to accept any result described as scientific. This can be a counterargument to appeals to scientific authority. It can also address the attempt to apply "hard science" methodology and claims of certainty to the social sciences, which Friedrich Hayek described in The Counter-Revolution of Science (1952) as being impossible, because that methodology involves attempting to eliminate the "human factor", while social sciences (including his own field of economics) center almost purely on human action.
To refer to "the belief that the methods of natural science, or the categories and things recognized in natural science, form the only proper elements in any philosophical or other inquiry",[10] or that "science, and only science, describes the world as it is in itself, independent of perspective"[5] with a concomitant "elimination of the psychological [and spiritual] dimensions of experience".[11][12] Tom Sorell provides this definition of scientism: "Scientism is a matter of putting too high a value on natural science in comparison with other branches of learning or culture."[13] Philosophers such as Alexander Rosenberg have also appropriated "scientism" as a name for the view that science is the only reliable source of knowledge.[14]

Since neither of you seem to know what scientism actually means and believe it as a synonym for "science", here's the Wikipedia definition.
>>
>>8757818
>it's phenotypically female.

Can it self lubricate?
Can a baby come out of it?
>>
>>8757822
>"Scientism is a matter of putting too high a value on natural science in comparison with other branches of learning or culture."
>other branches of learning or culture

Oh so it's for brainlets?
>>
>>8757837
Reading comprehension deficit is not an argument. You post real arguments and you get real counter arguments. You post bullshit and you get made fun of.
>>
>>8757825
Do you know what phenotype is even in regards to? It's appearance.

For an amount that can round neatly to 100% of the average lifetime, a natal female's vagina is not having a baby come out.

As for self lubrication, yes. The amount tends not to be equal to most natal females, but not necessarily out of the standard ranges.
>>
>>8757840
>its bullshit to say that what a person identifies as is irrelevant to what they are biologically

Really activates those almonds.
>>
>>8757841
>As for self lubrication, yes. The amount tends not to be equal to most natal females, but not necessarily out of the standard ranges.

The fuck does it use to self lubricate?
>>
>>8757845
Changing the subject from social science to your feelings is still not an argument. Regardless, you seem more interested in memeing then ever proving a point beyond the typical /lgbt/ "make a statement over and over again and hope you get the last word without ever having argued anything in the first place".
>>
>>8757851
>Changing the subject from social science to your feelings is still not an argument.

I never did that. You did.
>>
>>8757758
nigger these people are insane

i know grown women who dont chew with their mouth closed and theyve been doing it since we were kids
>>
>>8757853
"NO U" is still not an argument.
>>
>>8757841
Just say it looks like a pussy next time.
>Does it really look like a pussy or do you have to use unusual words to make it seem like it does?
>>
>>8757855
Are you the retarded scizo who thinks that every anti-trans poster is a ban evading pedo?
>>
>>8757856
It's not the anon's fault you're a brainlet who doesn't comprehend the most basic biology definitions despite lecturing everyone on "the correct biology of sex".
>>
>>8757850
The cowper's gland, iirc

Usually not enough for full on PiV, but even for things like fingering it works just fine
>>
>>8757856

Literally none of those words are unusual
>>
>>8757825
Haha, my mom's cant self lubricate anymore and she cant have kids anymore. I guess she's not a women anymore you cuck
>>
A trans woman is not a woman. A trans woman is a man.

However you shouldn't say to a trans woman that he is a he since it will just hurt his feelings.

Call him a her and move on.
>>
File: patrick.png (998KB, 1388x1013px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.png
998KB, 1388x1013px
>>8757859
No Patrick, character assassination is not an argument either.
>>
>>8757871
No she still has proper female chromosomes.
>>
>>8757871
How does it feel to now have two dads?
>>
>>8757877
she has more testosterone then me,is she not a women because of that? And no, if you got to know them im pretty sure you'd agree that no part of her is "proper"
>>
>>8757748
Even if we dismiss self-identification as irrelevant, hormones are the key factor here because that's what actually maintains his body on a cellular level to stay female and do all the "heavy lifting" in the body to stay that way, not the set-in-stone archive-like chromosomes that sit locked in their chromatin place waiting for the HORMONES to activate them. Since there is estrogen and barely any testosterone present in his body, his cells will respond the way cells in female cells do and eventually his body will shift into an artificial intersex pattern of mixed male/femaleness.

Until he stops taking female hormones she's warranted obligatory female pronouns we as society would use anyway even if you scream from the top of your obstinate XY lungs that "NOO! THE CHROMODERPS DON'T LIE!"

I am sorry that you struggle hard to accept facts and have to resort to emotional behavior of "lalala chromosomes chromosomes chromosomes!" which suggest you are either a magnificent troll or that you are the type of person who can't be convinced no matter how much objective evidence is presented to him.
>>
File: 2dads.jpg (20KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
2dads.jpg
20KB, 340x270px
>>8757883
Pretty fucking awesome. One of them even has boobs so its awesome.
>>
>>8757887
Nobody on here is capable of giving an argument, they just make statements over and over again and hope they stick. They can't back them worth a shit because they're all phoneposters and typing more then a two sentence dismissal is beyond their sausage finger capacity.

It's sad how high schoolers treat discourse as an excuse to force memes all day.
>>
>>8757887
No see thats my point.

I have no problem using female pronouns around him and others like him. I am respectful like that.

However

He is technically a male.
>>
>>8757891
Tight

How bad are the dad jokes?
>>
File: weeping woman.jpg (375KB, 1262x1536px) Image search: [Google]
weeping woman.jpg
375KB, 1262x1536px
>>8757062
No one thinks trans women are biologically female, if they do there wrong

But societally trans women are women, and I think its fairly easy to use female pronouns for someone who looks female, and I don't think its in the persons best interest to misgender someone if you want them to like them

Thats what annoys me about what people like ben shapiro argue with the "you cant change your chromosomes" meme to rationalize misgendering someone, thats true, of coarse, but its pointless to misgender people and you have to go out your way to do so, it seems like the only reason one would is out of a place of malice or because of an ideological conviction

t.mtf
>>
>>8757062
This story is from 2011. Any idea what happened to this family?
>>
>>8757887

I feel like this is an argument that can't ever be won

If a person feels like literally the only relevant thing in biology is chromosomes, they're never going to be convinced otherwise.
>>
>>8757897
Not as bad as you'd think. One of them makes terrible puns and the other dad just groans at them.
>>
>>8757905
Ok finally a sensible tranny.

I agree with you.

However do you think its ok for the government to step in and FORCE people from using preferred pronouns?
>>
>>8757910
Or meeting someone with de la Chapelle syndrome

>b-b-but disorders don't count cuz they weird and obscure!!!

guess what: trannies are weird and obscure
>>
ITT: I feel like a woman THEREFORE I am a woman
>>
>>8757912
Not the person your talking to, but I could keep on referring to you as cuck and skullsize-chan as a way to show you how much a dont respect you. But that wouldn't get us anywhere would it?
>>
>>8757918
ITT: No arguments to be found

Why is it that trannies alone trigger the emotionality out of these stormlards more then any other subject even brown people?

it's almost like you're all personally offended. But that wouldn't be "factual", would it?
>>
>>8757920
The difference between me and a snowflake is that words literally can't hurt me.

They're words. Literal noise.
>>
>>8757911
How did the first dad take to finding out he was gay?
It's gotta be rough to just wake up and find out you're gay one day
>>
File: spooky.jpg (76KB, 1030x500px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
76KB, 1030x500px
Bones-rattling spooky fact of the day: Every tranny (male) has a spaghetti bowl in their cells that causes benises to be made instead of baginas.
>>
>>8757912
not really, I'm a bit of a free speech advocate so no

and also its not in my interest to support something like that because people don't like being forced to do things and will grow hateful of transpeople because a law claiming to represent transpeople is attacking their freedoms
>>
chromosomefags are getting BTFO'd hard today, you know they mad when they resort to spamming
>>
When you change your body
It changes
Oh fuck crazy revelation
>>
>>8757929
Ok, I agree with you to a point, but I also think your missing the meaningful point. This is kind of one of the "House of war or house of peace" things. You can live your life in opposition to people for the sake of being oppostional or you can try and find common ground. This isn't about someone being a Snowflake, this is about giving people human dignity. I'll refer you back to >>8757905 they wrote some realness.
>>
>>8757929
If mere words didn't hurt you, you wouldn't be here trying to avenge yourself making these threads.
>>
>>8757930
My one dad was pretty shaken up by it. My other dad said that she knew it all along and it wasn't really anything to worry about.
>>
>>8757947
People who choose the sword will only learn when the sword has cut them, too.
>>
>>8757954
I disagree, and I think your intentionally missing the point. We aren't talking about "people" we're talking about you, and to a lessor extent me. We're real people with real lives who have real struggles and real ambitions and real everything. We arnt hypothetical. You and me, how we chose to live our lives is significant.

Are you willing to give people dignity, or will you withhold it? Do you want to build a house of war of peace? You cant call both home.
>>
>>8757971
You're replying to someone who agrees with you.
>>
File: awesome.png (175KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
175KB, 249x200px
>>8757978
Awesome! we won then! we both won on the internet!!!!!!
>>
>>8757993
*clap clap clap*

congrats you two
>>
>>8757238
>>8757724
>>8757748
>>8757062
>>8757877
>>8757872

>male chromosomes
Autistic trailer trash thinks his GED is more valid that the top science journals, Sad!

>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”

>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported7 deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed8 the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne.
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
>>
>>8757936
Please stop tripfagging you massive hon
>>
>>8757062
>but I mean technically you are a man.
That depends on how you define 'man'.
Technically they're still male, absolutely. But for all intents and purposes, a passing trans woman is a woman. It really doesn't make sense to me to extend the definition of 'man' to include someone that looks, sounds and behaves exactly like someone we'd define as a woman.
>>
File: ClassEnforcement.jpg (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ClassEnforcement.jpg
2MB, 2400x3000px
A woman is someone who possesses a womb, and can (or at one time could) bare a child, thus making them biologically, reproductively valuable. This inherent biological value is what makes women, particularly women who are reproductively viable, a privileged and protected class. Transwomen are biologically male (no womb) and functionally are extremely effeminate males (though they petition to move up to the social rank of sterile females). The societal blowback against effeminate males is that they are seen as trying to encroach on females' protected status without actually having the same (reproductive) value to the species that the females provide. Males, whose role is to protect and shelter (and in 2017, basically be a total slave to) females, are the ones that police against these effeminate male infiltrators the strongest. Males are the enforcers for female privilege. And females enforce it silently by not sexually selecting males who refuse to adhere to the strict male gender role that they (females) essentially set. The question society is deciding right now is not whether males are females (they're not, no womb), it's whether males should be "allowed" by society to present, act, and affect in ways typically reserved for the protected female class. Basically an unspoken sumptuary law; should the commoners be allowed to wear purple. This is emerging as a valid question now that women are allowed to work and be self-sufficient, blurring the lines and making anyone who does not possess a functional womb essentially equal in value and rank to society.
>>
>>8758450
>this is your brain on MGTOW
>>
>>8758450
>afab but biological male because /r9k/ said so
>>
>>8757062
Honestly, no. "A woman" is not a personality.
>>
>>8758455
kek, I only read the first but about wombs and assumed it was a TERF.
A match made in heaven.
>>
>>8757062
If we're making an effort to pass and live the way we feel, including changing our hormone balance, then for all intents and purposes yes.

We're fully aware that's as far as we can currently go, but in the future things might change. At one time people couldn't even take hormones, let alone get the surgery.
>>
>>8758489
Once transhumanism becomes real this entire culture is fucked. Utilitarianism is going to burn to a cinder and no /pol/tard will be able to quench its inferno.
>>
>>8758500
Exactly. That's why it's hard to even care that much. Soon we'll have moved onto the ethics of furries turning themselves into talking foxes or this website pumping out people who are genetically engineering themselves to look like their waifus. Everyone will miss the days when this was the hot topic
>>
>>8758450
There's uterine agenesis conditions that XX biowomen can be born with, neckbeard. Guess they're men now.
>>
>>8758450
>can (or at one time could) bare a child

...AND is mentally geared for a wide variety of associated functions.

Of course, modern society has very aggressively distributed those fuctions among different people.

As if you people don't unapologetically lean on that distribution?
>>
>>8758614
A 0.0002% exception that is its own separate topic. Women rendered sterile by rare medical conditions like this have social struggles of their own.
>>
>>8758637
It's as common as trans. Pathetic subhumans like you should stick to being service workers, not embarrassing yourself by putting out deluded rules contradicted by reality.
>>
>>8758777
Lots of vitriol but not much substance. I'm disappointed. Nice trips by the way.
>>
>>8758803
Your rule says biological women are men. Stick to what you're capable like burger flipping, that's not mean, just truth.
>>
>>8758777
>chromosome and gonad birth defects are as common as trannies

Bullshit
>>
>>8758885
Intersex is close to 1%
>>
Biology i refuse to deny. But i do respect and call them what they want to be called. i just respect them, but also remember that biology is not changeable currently. KRISPR might change that soon.
>>
#fuckantifa
>>
>>8759126
>but also remember that biology is not changeable currently.
H R T
R
T
>>
>>8759149
>humans are hormones and nothing more
>>
>>8757728
That would be a 2nd example of feels over reals, its a nice compliment to your first tbqh
>>
>>8759169
mmuuhh qualia

Fuck off, hard materialism is the only reality.
>>
>>8759293
That wasn't what I was implying you idiot
>>
>>8757062
This is just fucking terrible. Absolutely terrible.
>>
>>8759324
All you're doing is regurgitating a slight variation on the ship of Theseus paradox. If science figures out a way to turn every single part of a man into a woman down to the cellular level is that a woman to you? Or is it still just a duck?
>>
>>8759324
>>8759126
Jesus Christ what a sad autist. You do nothing but post the same high school level crap and get btfo by obvious contradictions. How sad, a crazy dropout who thinks he's Einstein.
>>
>>8759126
It's called crispr, bag boy. Please stick to something a lesser human like you can do and stop playing bio. You wouldn't recognize bio if it hit you in the face.
>>
>>8759484
Why do mtf trannies type like such insufferable cunts?
>>
>>8757062

No, and I prefer not to call them women either.
>>
>>8759376
If you can ever use the market to let crispr change your chromosomes (good luck affording that) then instead of saying you're technically not a real women I would just say you're technically not a natural cis women.
>>
>>8760459
Probably because most of this thread is the same idiot like >>8760471 bumping himself in that same pathetic way and making a fool of himself by not even being able to spell bio terms right. I think he's getting mad by now so his posts get whiner like that one.

People are going to laugh at the autist.
>>
>>8760519
You finally learned how to spell crispr. Good for you! So at the rate things are going, you'll still be some sad wannabe pushing carts and serving fast food for people who actually got stem degrees.

You think they're gonna listen to your robot attempts at teaching what you learned in hs bio? Or are they just going to laugh at the pathetic fool who keeps sticking his foot in his mouth over his obsession.
>>
>>8760541
I've seen you post like this for months.

I'm 95% certain your an autist

Baileyjayeatingbanana.jpg
>>
File: 1494871002255.png (57KB, 765x162px) Image search: [Google]
1494871002255.png
57KB, 765x162px
>>8760571
There's something to say about when you're so autistic that you get banned for being a robot. Sad, really sad. Even /pol/ laughed at you. So how's life treating you my Untermensch friend?
>>
>>8760583
That anon wasn't even me but thanks for proving my suspicion that you're that crazy anon who thinks everyone who disagrees with you is a pedo.

I can only imagine how sad your life is.

I feel so bad for your parents
>>
>>8760593
Oh please, everyone knows about your antics and that's a pic from /pol/ where they're laughing at you. Everyone knows about all your sad broken record. The things is, most people haven't utterly failed at life like you do and they don't spend their time mispelling bio terms they try to lecture on while bumping themselves. You're special, we aren't like you.
>>
>>8757740
this woman started hrt at the age of 21, and she has man shoulders and other stuff that she strategically hides with hair, clothes and other stuff. that's not phenotypicall female, I'm afraid

also she has a dick
>>
>>8760669
>dick

He*

He has a dick

He even admits he is technically a he
>>
File: n9jz9f4yhe4z.jpg (7KB, 214x129px) Image search: [Google]
n9jz9f4yhe4z.jpg
7KB, 214x129px
Why do we have this thread multiple times a day?
>>
>>8757062
Trans people aren't literally the other sex but they're not their birth sex either. Trans people show sex-intermediate group-level brain features (i.e. their distribution for these features is between the distributions of normative men and women) even before hormones. Hormones only push them further toward being like the "other" sex. Transsexuality is a sort of intersexuality.

The whole "transmen/women are men/women!" thing is because of how ingrained the gender binary is and people being unable to accept things outside of it. Trans people are closer to their transitioned sex but they're not literally their transitioned sex. We round things up because if the option is "man" or "woman" and the infrastructure is set up to accommodate men and women you have to choose one or the other and you might as well choose what's closer.

I really really wish that people accepted this instead of going for either the liberal "trans people are of the sex they identify as" or the republican "trans people are their birth sex". Both are ideological falsehoods.
>>
>>8761660
[citation needed]
co-opting intersex narratives is intersex erasure
and i'd rather be truthful than hide the truth with "rounding"
>>
>>8761690
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality
We know that when animals are exposed to cross-sex hormones during natal development they exhibit behavior typical to the "other" sex. Given the brain differences we've found in transsexuals, regardless of orientation, and the high likelihood that they're caused by natal hormonal exposure it is reasonable to believe that the same process is behind transsexuality in humans.
>>
>>8757062
>I have no problem calling one of you people a her

Okay so a male looks like a woman, has breasts, female hormone levels, sounds like a woman, and you treat them as such in public. Functionally speaking, what is the relevancy of their actual natal sex now?
>>
>>8757062
>Do you people actually think a trans women IS a women?
I have no reason not to as it does not affect me.

Trans men on the other hand.
>>
>>8762885
idk it's kind of important in restrooms and locker rooms and prisons and shelters and intimate relationships, all places where mtts want to lie and deceive
>>
>>8762910
>mtt

why do terfs make it so easy to be spotted
I swear, you guys are easier than vegans
>>
>>8762910
>mtts want to lie and deceive
[citation needed]
why would anyone with GD bother to kick up a fuss anyway, put up "natal sex x/y" signs on your shit if you're so worried, and stop conflating the boogyman old man in a wig is the same as a 21 year old limp dicked awkward tranny with such bad GD she'd cry if she got outed
>>
>>8762910
>idk it's kind of important in restrooms and locker rooms and prisons and shelters and intimate relationships

It would only be relevant in any of those situations because of the bigotry of others. That's not the fault of transpeople.

Should someone who's chromosomally intersex also be barred from entering public restrooms or locker rooms?

>but intersexuality is rare so it doesn't count

Not an argument.
>>
>>8757062
I don't consider them men but I don't consider them women either. Still I'll call you whatever you want just to go on with life. Doesn't effect me any.
>>
>>8762910
But lesbians are violent. Mtfs that have medically transitioned to being female aren't. Does this mean we should kick the lesbians out of locker rooms and prisons?

It's already happening bc they're mistaken for mtt
>>
>>8763025
Intersexuality is not a choice. Mtts are predators.
>>
>>8763102
I'm intersex (XXY) AND 'Mtt'. Now what?
>>
>>8763102
>>8763134
What the fuck is mtt
>>
File: 1474143435128.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1474143435128.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>8757062
Why would anyone ever allow this? An eight year old barely knows basic algebra and they're putting him through such a life changing decision just on a whim.
>>
>>8763134
XXY isn't intersex, you're just a fat guy with a small dick.
>>
>>8763157
>two X chromosomes does not make a female
>>
>>8763134
It means your breast cancer risk is 55 fold higher that of a non klinefelter tranny in exchange for probably not passing all that better then either.

Seriously can't understand why mtfs wish they were born intersex.
>>
>>8763139
What TERFs call MtFs. Male to trans.
>>
>>8763160
No, it literally doesn't. Lacking a Y chromosome makes a female. XXY are still genetically males.
>>
>>8763168
>Seriously can't understand why mtfs wish they were born intersex.
It's like they're mentally ill or something
>>
File: U H G H.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
U H G H.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8763102
oh boy another trannies are scary predictors episode by the radfem victim squad
>>
>>8763157
I'm klinefelters, it's an intersex condition. I pass as a woman.
>>
>>8763146
People always misinterpret these child transitioner stories, not that the sensationalist media helps with that.

No one is giving 8 year olds hormones or SRS, ""sex change"" is being used incredibly loosely and misleadingly in that article to mean the kid is being treated by their family as a girl despite being biologically male, in other words they're dressing the kid up and using feminine pronouns.

In most places the youngest you can be to start medical transition (hormones) is 14, but even in such areas it's often postponed until 16 or 18. None of them are getting any kind of surgery until 18 with the exceptions of a few fringe cases of extremely suicidally dysphoric minors. And of course no childhood medical transition happens at all without extensive vetting by multiple doctors in the field, the consent of the minor, and their legal guardian(s).
>>
File: autusnn.jpg (14KB, 327x203px) Image search: [Google]
autusnn.jpg
14KB, 327x203px
>>8763208
*predators
>>
File: klinefelter.jpg (79KB, 618x927px) Image search: [Google]
klinefelter.jpg
79KB, 618x927px
>>8763219
Post pics.
>>
>>8757207
I know this is bait but...
Male is a biological term and the person is still biologically male modern biology isn't fucked enough to ignore sex.
>>
>>8763160
Yes it's actually a Y chromosome that makes a male.
Turner's syndrome is a genetically deficient female and klinefelter's syndrome is a genetically deficient male
>>
>>8757062
I'm generally supportive of trans kids, but that kid looks miserable as fuck. A really far cry from how happy other early transitioners generally look. Maybe it's just one bad picture, but I'd say some social workers need to step in when the kid looks that unhappy.

>>8757274
NEUROSCIENCE, you dumbass motherfucker. Saying that sex =/= gender doesn't mean that both aren't biological.

I don't fucking understand how anyone could be on /tttt/ with any regularity and still be this fucking stupid. Why do we still have these threads? Every day, at that? Do we really need to explain the research to you over again every single day? kys.

>>8757700
>A Norwegian is not a Slav
>Wrong.
u wot m8?

>>8757714
A trans woman is biologically MALE. "Man" is not a word for sex, it is a word for both a gender identity and a social sex role - neither of which apply to her.

>>8757758
"male abandon"
Holy fucking kek, what are these people smoking. She's girly as shit. Where did you get this from?
>>
>>8757436
I think suicide is the best option for you.
>>
>>8757062
A woman being born in a male's body makes no sense at all, and is only supported by clickbait tier "studies" on the internet

They're just men who want to become women. It's obvious to everyone even themselves. I just call them she/her to be polite, but I don't believe that bullshit for a second.
>>
>>8764417
>and is only supported by clickbait tier "studies" on the internet
They're published in all of the major journals you science-denying dimwit.
>>
>>8757129
But not actually in any sort of measurable or objective way.
>>
>>8757207
no, modern medical science would agree.

Why do you think there's been all this shit-flinging in recent years with trans activists trying to get birth sex removed from official medical records, with doctors pushing back against it?

It's because while you may feel like woman, on a physical level that matters when it comes to medical treatment, you're still objectively a man.

And yeah, that sucks if all you wan tto be is accepted as a woman, but medically, it's important for your health. The doctors aren't being that way to be mean old stick-up-the-butts, they're doing it because many treatments differ based on sex, and giving you the wrong treatment or undergoing to wrong procedure could literally kill you.

The doctors would prefer for you to live many long years with hurt feelings than a few minutes feeling completely vindicated.
>>
File: 1450556150104.jpg (165KB, 696x966px) Image search: [Google]
1450556150104.jpg
165KB, 696x966px
>>8764761
Uh, modern medical science says near all cellular differences are caused by hormones, hon.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922316/

Doctors and journals are more trust worthy than a crazy tinfoler.

In other words, everything from drug metabolism to histology, to mitochondria in mtf won't be male and treating them for one would be dangerous when drugs aren't handled the same way.

So no, the real journals they'd just consider you a crazy weirdo trying to play doctor when he doesn't know anything.

>>8764417
>clickbait tier "studies"
Says the sad trailer trash too dumb do even know journal rankings.

Yeah, I'm sure some service drone who never hacked school like you can tell more than Q1&Q2 journals. Hilarious try though!
>>
>>8764761
I'm marked as female in my medical records.
>>
>>8764343
Sex isn't assigned based on chromosomes. Most people aren't tested and don't actually know what they are.
>>
>>8765021
Don't tell >>8764761 he's too busy pretending he's a doctor or science writer or whatever while not knowing the least how those work

Autists amirite?
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.