[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people here keep telling me I don't pass or "not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170219_095018.jpg (656KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_095018.jpg
656KB, 912x1600px
Why do people here keep telling me I don't pass or "not there yet" despite me having very favorable qualities and measurements that would definitely push me in the passing zone?
For example:
>distance from hairline to brow is same as distance from nose tip to chin
>distance from eyebrows to nose tip is 0.2 inches shorter, having a shorter middle area is a feminine quality
>interpupillary distance is the same as pupil to top lip distance (the closer to 1 the better, I'm at exactly 1)
>positive canthal tilt
>lack of browbossing
>nose got rhinoplasty, upward tip (feminine)
>forward maxilla, extends past brow (considered an attractive quality)
>small jaw and chin
>22" head circumference
>5'3"
>0.72 WHR
>15" biacromial shoulders

Why despite all these positive qualities I still get told I don't pass? (probably forgot some other info, like neck circumference, for example, is small but can't measure rn)
>>
>>8756828
Post pic.
>>
>>8756829
No, I've posted my pics lots of times already.
People can probably guess who I am anyway.
>>
>>8756828
well, do you pass in the real world?
after all that's all that matters
>>
>>8756828
>forward maxilla, extends past brow (considered an attractive quality)

Can someone tell me more about it? Is it important? My upper jaw is back and I feel it makes me look masculine and unattractive
>>
>>8756869
But I want to know why this happens....I definitely don't think its because I might intimidate anybody and so I get told I don't pass to try and hurt me, I mean usually people tend to be rather honest in passing threads (as in, no hugboxing).
>>
>>8756828
I mean, without actually seeing any pictures (and since you've said you've posted others, you could just repost one of those), we can't really give you any help. You've stated a bunch of facial measurements that work for you, but we need to see it all together, both good and bad.
>>
>why do people keep telling me I don't look like a girl?

>...we don't know. Show us.

>No, I don't want to.

What are you expecting of this thread? "Oh shit, the distance from her eyebrows to her nose is .2 inches, the perfect theoretical ratio; you must be super hotty passable qt"
>>
>>8756907
Because people have told me I have a fucked up body when in reality the measurements would say otherwise.
Also I'm not talking about attractiveness.
>>
>>8756926

tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>8756926
what about irl? Do people seem to see you as a guy or a girl?

Also fuck anyone who says you've got a fucked up body tbhon
>>
Well, I'll leave this here before heading to bed.
I posted this >>8756419 and the comments just made me think, it's obviously not the first time I posted body but the responses are always on the lines of: twinkhon, boy, no pass.

I know what the answers are going to be.
>>
>>8756828
the thing youre basing your passing on numbers and im still yet to see people walking around with a measuring tape measuring people before gendering them.
also i thi k you're confusing being affractive to passing.
tgere are ugly cis women too and women come in all shapes regarding face and measurements.
just focus on enjoying your life, having grace, being delicate
>>
>>8756979
I can't see too much of your face there, but from what little I can see it looks like you'd pass to me. Longer hair might help- obviously people can look female with short hair, even buzzed hair, but you have to have a pretty distinctly female face for that.

As for your body, it looks like your breasts are really small in comparison to your chest

Those measurements are useful, but not ultimately telling, because there's such a range.

I think I'd gender you female
>>
>>8756979
It's your ribcage. Everything else looks good to me
>>
>>8756874
add me on discord and I'll explain all you need to know about maxilla
>>
>>8756874
>>8759621
Clam#0867
>>
>>8756828
This post is so autistic it's almost cute.
>>
>>8759641
t. person who thinks in order to be a 'pwetty passing girl u need round jaw and long hair with bimbo body'

baka enjoy not passing but most of all, enjoy not being aesthetic
>>
>>8759644
Where did you get that from my post? The reason I said it was autistic is because he went into anal retentive levels of detail with measurements normal people wouldn't understand or care about. Like, literal autism not just meme autism. Nothing to do with the guy's measurements in question.
>>
>>8759663
>>8759663
ok ok i apologise for jumping the gun, you got me on that one.

But the thing is
>measuruments normal people wouldnt understand or care about

wrong. People dont know what these are, or what the terms are but to say they dont care or understand is false.

These are the things that someone subconsciously notices on a person and what deems someone attractive or unattractive.
>>
>>8759669
You're being autistic and taking the statement overly-literally again, and I say that very fondly as a fellow literal autist. They understand and care about your face but they can't relate your face to those measurements, which is the same as not understanding or caring about the measurements.

Honestly I think at 5'3" and that waist-to-hip ratio you should be very passable unless you've got an awful face, but I might be biased about how much impact height makes as a 5'3" FTM who's virtually never read as male because of my height.
>>
>>8756828
tbqhon I think you are cute grill
>>
>>8756885
i think you under estimate the number of people who say nobody passes

also people on this board know what trannies look like, normies dont

clocking is an acquired skill
>>
You fell for autistic /lgbt/ memes, imagining that some measurements automatically determine that your genetics are predisposed to be great as female. The reality is that those measurements don't actually much and passing involvea a lot more. For instance, I pass if I keep my mouth shut, but don't when I speak.
>>
>>8759774
>fell for the autistic lgbt memes
wrong. Fact is if you have a long mid face, you're highly likely to not only not pass, but also be un attractive

a long mid face is a sign of poor maxilla growth which in turn leads to poor mandible growth, completely obliterating your lower third, ruining your mid third, ruining your nose, ruining your orbital support and eyes, as well as zygomas. It also leads to bad soft tissue.

hence having a mid face shorter than your upper and lower thirds = healthy maxilla and mandible development and a low likelihood of having any of the negatives i just listed

having wideset eyes is considered attractive and feminine i.e doe eyes

having eyes with a positive tilt allow for a pleasant and approachable face due to expressive eye area

>fell for /lgbt/ meme measurements
no mate, they're not meme measurements.
>>
>>8759774
>genetics
so you mean measurements and sizes that fall into the female category aka what makes you passable? you just proved my point

i am not talking about voice at all, also
>>
Without a picture this is all academic. Not to mention that most people on /LGBT/ are pretty negative about who does and doesn't pass compared to your average normies.
>>
>>8759812
true true true, but speaking as someone who has seen OP and understands aesthetics, ratios and dimorphic features to an autistic extent.

OP does pass

It's just she's been told otherwise by people who I suspect to be envious simply because they dont like her aesthetic i.e short hair with tattoos

so rather than saying: In my opinion I dont think you look good with short hair or tattoos

they say: "you dont pass" when she objectively does
>>
>>8759823
If you've been around long enough to remember Larry then she's a perfect example of what you're describing. Religiously told she doesn't pass and looks like a hon because she's butch.
>>
>>8759760
>clocking is an acquired skill
This is literally the entire reason I go on this board. I don't want to fooled irl.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.