[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ how do I lose weight? I want to look like a femboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: YajirobeEp17.png (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
YajirobeEp17.png
232KB, 640x480px
Hey /lgbt/ how do I lose weight? I want to look like a femboy but, I'm 185 pounds which is a little overweight for my hight but I'm not obese or anything. My BMI is 26.5 and I want to get that down to 18.7 meaning that I need to lose 55 pounds. How do I lose weight reasonably quickly? I feel really uncomfortable at my size. Any diets or exercise routines you recommend? Help me out here.

P.S. I don't care if I look sickly when I'm losing weight
>>
eat less and start running every other day for like 30 minutes
>>
>>8754952
What happens if I don't have a lot of stamina? I can't run for too long would walking for an hour work?
>>
>>8754950
CICO. Calories in calories out.
Learn how many calories you need to maintain weight: tdeecalculator.net and eat below that by 500+ calories each day. Alternatively, plug in your goal weight on the website and look at the sedentary (assuming you're sedentary) TDEE. Eat that much, or slightly under.
Don't eat back your exercise calories. They're inaccurate. (Example: eat 1800 calories, exercise calculator says your workout burned 400, don't necessarily go and eat that "free" 400 cals.)
Learn about the common mistakes people make when counting calories (not weighing certain foods, not counting sauces/drinks, not measuring properly, etc.)

You don't need CICO forever, BUT, it will teach you how big your meals are supposed to be for your ideal size.

No specific exercise routines, but making sure you get SOME exercise every day. Whether it's walking or badminton (lol).

Make sure you don't fall for the pro-ana bs or the fat acceptance bs.
>>
>>8754966
build it up
>>
>>8754966
At this moment, do you exercise at all? If you're getting daily exercise (1 hour walk vs laying bed all day being a NEET) it will help you.
If you truly hate running, then just walk 1-2+ hours a day. (And don't eat back whatever measly amount you burn with ice cream as a reward.)
That said, look into trying to improve your cardiovascular endurance as you lose weight.
>>
>>usually
I excersize very minimally, I usually only walk around my place for 15 minutes at a time because I'm antisocial and socially awkward.
>>
>>8754973
I don't really excersize often. It's not really a routine for me
>>
Workout 6 days a week for at least an hour every day. I've never really needed to lose weight, but through my whole life my bmi has been under 20. Running and jumping is the best way to burn calories. I am talking about long, painful workouts where rest is minimal. You should also stop eating anything that contains excessive amounts of fat and sugar, eat less in general. Pretty basic things desu, but people don't lose weight because they aren't dedicated. Even when you are feeling like shit, you have to go out and start burning calories. If you can't do that it just means that you are lazy and unwilling to help yourself.
>>
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats
10km running
EVERY SINGLE DAY
>>
>>8754997
Gotcha. How do I make a habit of excersizing?
>>
You could stop being a fucking retarded ugly not normal faggot and grow the fuck up. Stop eating your own cum and go for a run idiot
>>
i guess you should just do carb diet or some shits. because i understand that just starting to do some diet take a lot of shits on you. so, just starts with kinda strict carb diet and then lower your sugar intake too because glucose are also one of the cause of being too fat.
>>
>>8755015
not op but pineapple cum is delicious though
cant give that up just to lose weight
and i think im fine, ive lost 30 pounds just doing regular workouts routines and eating less
>>
>>8754999
This causes hair loss.
>>
>>8754950
Starve bitch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.