[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I decided to become an MTM. I'll take male hormones to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: brutos29061_MarcVallint.jpg (183KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brutos29061_MarcVallint.jpg
183KB, 800x1200px
So I decided to become an MTM. I'll take male hormones to make myself look like this. Is it a good idea when you're a 175 cm manlet?
>>
>>8753976
>>8755202

Every time you make this shit thread I am going to post pictures of garupans in sexual situations, and remind you that you will never look like a cute girl, not even from best angle and wearing a wig, that you will spend most of your life at the gym, and women will always look at you as comfort object for lifting heavy furniture and nothing else
>>
>>8753976
delete your character and try again
>>
File: CucGiHN_d.jpg (132KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
CucGiHN_d.jpg
132KB, 640x960px
>>
>>8755211
>implying I want to look like a girl
>implying I want women

Oh, roastie...
>>
>>/fit/
>>
>>8755224
well, the anon who originally started these threads was into women and invented mtm as a means of coping with gender dysphoria and repressing his trans issues

judging on your reply, and lack of paragraphs upon paragraphs of autistic messianic ranting, I presume you are not him
>>
>>8755791
I am a masc cis gay man supremacist
>>
>>
>>8753976
you can't change your height.

Taking extra hormones will probably give u more body and facial hair but it'll do the opposite to the hair on your head.

Just join a gym and start working out, do it naturally since your body already produces those hormones.
>>
>>8753976
steroids are a bad idea until you know how to work out. You may think you do, but you don't. There's dozens of reasons of why you should first lift for atleasat 6 months.

5'9 isn't a manlet in the real world unless you're in the Netherlands or are trying to make it in Hollywood. Implying this combined with your question is a clear indicator: you're not ready for steroids. Period.
>>
>>8759884
you can change your height. There's surgery for it. It's dangerous, painful, expensive and time consuming, but it can be done.
>>
>>8753976
>Is it a good idea when you're a 175 cm manlet?

You should take a closer look at your face. If you have a fem face, taking male hormones will make you look like a walking joke.
>>
>>8753976
Why post this daily
>>
>>8760156
First time I've seen it. LOL I think it's great.
>>
>>8759884
>you can't change your height
I'm aware

>Taking extra hormones will probably give u more body and facial hair but it'll do the opposite to the hair on your head
It's what I want
>Just join a gym and start working out, do it naturally since your body already produces those hormones
That goes without saying.

>You should take a closer look at your face. If you have a fem face, taking male hormones will make you look like a walking joke
It's fem like hell, I easily pass as a girl, that's why I need hormones
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.