[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My straight best friend who I treat as a brother and love dearly,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1497741268610.jpg (75KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
1497741268610.jpg
75KB, 1024x690px
My straight best friend who I treat as a brother and love dearly, but at the same time have a massive crush on him and think he's rather attractive, proposed the idea of getting his dick sucked by another man.
He doesn't know if he'd enjoy it or not and always thinks about not knocking it before trying it.

Would it ruin our friendship if I offered him that opportunity to experiment?
>>
>>8753015
>My straight best friend who I treat as a brother and love dearly, but at the same time have a massive crush on him and think he's rather attractive
lol, been there
>proposed the idea of getting his dick sucked by another man.
>He doesn't know if he'd enjoy it or not and always thinks about not knocking it before trying it.
done that

>Would it ruin our friendship if I offered him that opportunity to experiment?
very likely.
but your unrequited lust for him is going to eventually do that anyway.

so really your options are,
*suck him off and ruin your friendship by making things weird and regret being a horny slut.
or
*never make any moves on him and slowly fade out of his life/drive him away by acting like an irrational faggot while feeling regret that you never took the chance to taste his cock.
>>
>>8753015
It's a coin toss.

Heads, you may just get your dream relationship.

Tails, things get awkward for a while but there is always a way out of it.
>>
>>8753041
But what if we don't have to make it weird?
Just like a one off thing and then move on?
Or am I that disillusioned?
>>
>>8753047
your dick is lying to you to get what it wants.
it's going to be weird because it already is.
normal friends don't want to suck their friends dicks.
>>
>>8753015
I did this and he ended up not being in to it and yeah obviously it made things a little weird for a while, but we're pretty much back to normal now. If you're not dumb about it and don't keep trying to "make it work" when all he wanted was to experiment then you'll be fine.

He'll probably see you differently though, ngl about that. I think me being attracted to guys was more surprising for him than my being trans.
>>
Exactly what >>8753050 says, trust everyone who's gone through this exact thing. You'll just want more and even if your friendship isn't ruined by sucking his dick, you'll still never have the relationship that you want from him.. He'll never like you in that way even if you do suck him off. And you won't be able to take it, so you'll ruin the friendship regardless.
>>
>>8753075
So basically if I do fulfill his curiosity I'd be going down a road of sexual greed wanting more from him when he won't be able to reciprocate those feelings?
>>
>>8753015
Do you want to be used as an experiment? Probably no.
>>
>>8753105
It's up to you and him, ultimately.

Are you personally able to swallow a load and end it at that? If not, if part of your motivation is that he'll end up falling for you too, then don't do it. You can't handle it.

Same with him. If you think he can be sucked without being weird about it, then that's a go. If not, then no.

Both of those things have to be a greenlight. I have a similar situation where a friend of mine says he wants to try gay stuff. But I have no romantic feelings for him despite him being attractive, so I'd be able to do it. And he's a total manwhore who has no strings attached sex all the time--as am I-- so I know we could do it and then just go to a bar afterward.

If that's not your situation, don't do it.
>>
Show him what that mouth do.
>>
>>8753015
>Would it ruin our friendship if I offered him that opportunity to experiment?
https://youtu.be/f4Tdz24iRPI?t=2m45s
>>
>>8753015
>"Would it ruin our friendship if I offered him that opportunity to experiment?"
If it's just for exper-
>"but at the same time have a massive crush on him"
Yes. Yes it would.
>>
>>8753015
Sounds like he may well be bi enough to enjoy the act, but I doubt he's going to turn it into a relationship and it sounds like you'll catch feelings. Go for it if you want but don't expect him to become your boyfriend after.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.