[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could press a button and all biological males in the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: the box.png (139KB, 371x231px) Image search: [Google]
the box.png
139KB, 371x231px
If you could press a button and all biological males in the world become biological females, would you do it? Condemn all cis men to varying degrees of dysphoria, and ultimately humanity to extinction unless we figure out cloning, in order to improve the life of yourself and all other trannies?

FTMs can answer too, with the genders in the question the other way around.
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>8752724
>all biological males in the world become biological females
How am I supposed to envision this?
Do they just grow a vagina turning into Buck Angels?
>>
we could figure out cloning probably
lots of gay cuddles uwu
>>
Yeah, I would as an mtf. I'd really miss men but anyone with a male identity can transition back. Shit I wouldn't even care if a ftm pressed the button the other way a world full of only men sounds like a sexy world to live in.
>>
>>8752737
magic. everyone gets a 100% female body just like a cis girl (or trans guy who hasn't started any transition)
>>
yes

yes

yes
>>
>>8752740
Plus it'd mean everyone puts priority on advancing transition infrastructure. And anyone who's started transitioning keeps their progress, so you get to be one of the only girls in the world
>>
>>8752724
I would smash that M.F. button in a heartbeat.
t. vengeful mad scientist-type tranny
>>
We have stores of semen, so while men would be rare, they wouldn't be extinct
>>
Nah. I'm not wishing this Hell on anyone else. Even if it means I'd be unhappy...
>>
>>8752724
I'd prefer a button that swapped everyone. I think it would be pretty interesting to see how societies adapted, especially ones with very strict social and religious gender roles.

I wonder how long their adherence to their religious teachings would keep up if they now had to completely switch roles. Also be interesting to see how feminists/MRAs adapted to essentially seeing the other side first hand.

Would male-on-female rape increase or decrease when women (now men) have to deal with male libido and sexuality while now having the physical strength to take it when they want.

Would men (now women) begin to understand how vulnerable they are surrounded by men stronger than them that are for the first time feeling the sexual urges greater than anything they could imagine and just hoping they keep those urges in check?

Or would the world just remain completely the same but with the genders swapped?
>>
>>8752724
No way anon, sure it would make me and a lot of others feel better, but it would billions more feel horrid.
>>
No because I'm only attracted to cis men you fucking AGPs
>>
No. Everybody would be a slut and just limit my chances of actually finding a partner.
>>
>>8752963
ok what if it only affected the same number of cis people as trans people. i.e. if there are 20 million trans women in the world, all of them get cis bodies, and 20 million randomly selected cis men are also transformed?

What if it's not random? What group of cis men would you be willing to trade for us? Criminals? Misogynists? The wealthiest .1%?
>>
>>8752724

No. That's retarded.
>>
God no

I hate being trans. Why would I wish this upon people who've done nothing wrong?

Like sure, they would understand being trans a lot more, but I don't want that to be the way they learn
>>
>>8752724
No because >>8752963 except without the AGP part.

>>8753186
Yes if it's random or any of the groups you said or many other groups like men who are feminists, or random women switching the other way or women belonging to any of those groups.
>>
>>8752724
Only if I get to make 3 exceptions.
>>
>>8753283
i feel like there would large swaths of people who wouldnt give a shit
>>
>>8754800
Boyfriend, brother and father?
>>
>>8752724
No. That would be immoral.
>>
>>8754804
b-but I was told cis people feel exactly the same way about their birth sex as trans people do about the other one!
>>
>>8752724
>If you could press a button and all biological males in the world become biological females, would you do it?

No, but I would press it if all men in the world became phenotypic females with fully functional dicks. It would have the same social effect, but also preserve humanity's ability to proliferate. And everyone knows female phenotypes are cuter anyway.
>>
File: 1495076979669.jpg (40KB, 330x391px) Image search: [Google]
1495076979669.jpg
40KB, 330x391px
>>8752724
If i could press a button that would make all biological males and females die by tomorrow morning i would press that instead
>>
>>8754811
self, boyfriend, and someone I respect.

If I only got one choice I'd choose him.
>>
>>8754992
>If I only got one choice I'd choose him.
Good girl.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.