[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

My trans friend plans to "trick" men, not tell them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1498682289706.jpg (2MB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [Google]
1498682289706.jpg
2MB, 2832x4256px
What do I do about this /lgbt/? my friend says she will not tell men that she's transgender.

I strongly disagree and I'm shocked. I didn't think she would even consider it. I voiced my opposition. She says "they don't have the right to know".

I honestly don't know how to react, I'm stunned
>>
your friend is gonna get stabbed lmfao
>>
no one?
>>
If she's post op and passes then there's nothing you can do desu.
>>
File: lil-duval-breakfast-club.jpg (25KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
lil-duval-breakfast-club.jpg
25KB, 450x320px
Well it's his choice. If he wants to trick men into having sex with him as a woman, fine, but I hope he knows the consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmjBrEfrtm8
>>
>>8751149
>119
>>
>>8751149
She's putting herself in some serious danger with that attitude though. Most straight dudes are okay but so many are just these insecure balls of emotion, you even breath that they may not be hetero and they throw a violent temper tantrum.
>>
Transgender here. Tell her she's a complete fucking idiot and will be murdered, and deserves it for that matter.
>>
If she passes and has neo vag then she's got little to no reason to tell them. If she ends up dating one of them then she's in a sticky situation because coming out to a guy after you've already fucked a couple times is how you get your head smashed in fast.
>>
>she
>>
>>8751290
Nigger talking about chimping out and murdering someone. What a shock
>>
>>8751149
I get where she's coming from, it sucks having to come out every time you meet someone, and I wish it were different, but it isn't. What she's doing is dangerous and will more likely than not get her killed.

Not quickly, either. Remember the chick who got stabbed 119 times? That kind of thing. And her death will set back public opinion of us, because it'll give the people who don't like us fodder to say that we're devious liars
>>
>>8751556
http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-sentenced-for-stabbing-date-119-times-after-learning-shes-trans/
dating them = suicide
>>
>>8751556

so if you lie to a white guy, you'll probably get out alive, but probably traumatize him. That's so much better
>>
>>8751149
Nothing. Just don't be surprised to see him dead in a motel room or something.
>>
Just don't date negros. Simple.
>>
>>8751801

So it doesn't matter that the guy is getting lied to
>>
>>8751378
>If she ends up dating one of them then she's in a sticky situation
That's why I always disclose despite having had SRS. I'm not interested in one-time hookups, and I figure I need to disclose if I want a chance at a relationship and to be safe.
>>
>>8751644
White guys are the most privileged people on the planet. The deserved to be lied to.
>>
>>8752313
Yeah all that special treatment and for white males and white-only and male-only stuff...
>>
>>8751149
Hit that person.
>>
Tell them to yell "SURPRISE!" when the men find out
>>
tell him to start saving for medical bills
>>
File: 1434915652142.jpg (17KB, 324x456px) Image search: [Google]
1434915652142.jpg
17KB, 324x456px
>>8751316
What kind of a trans person uses the word "transgender" as a noun smfh
>>
maybe they don't want to kill themselves, but want to die
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.