[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started to transition because I'm a failed beta male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sweetheartfromthegroundup.jpg (10KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
sweetheartfromthegroundup.jpg
10KB, 254x198px
So I started to transition because I'm a failed beta male with a shit life and the grass just seemed greener on the other side.
Turns out transitioning didn't improve my life at all.
I couldn't care less if I'm presenting male of female but since I bought lots of new cloths and threw my old ones away I thought maybe I should keep on doing this female thing.
Do you guys think it could mentally damage me or something if I keep living like this even though I'm not trans?
>>
>>8750811
>it could mentally damage me
By the sound of it you're already plenty mentally damanged.
>>
>>8750816
I guess that's only natural when your life has been shit for as long as you can remember.
But can it cause any further damage? I don't want to end up suicidal or something.
>>
"I just upturned my life because I'm a fucking retard and decided to stay that way, then as I was thinking about this fucking stupid bullshit story I decided to post it on 4chan."
>>
>>8750837
What's your problem?
>>
Ay
Snippin' cocks on yo block, Rabbi Levi slingin rocks, makin these schvartzas think im siddhartha, flex on these goyim like im Yeshua then invest in more stocks boi, my IQ is sharpa, betta keep that glock tucked GOY, y'all ain't nothin but wannabe larpas,
worshippin us w/out even knowin it -
pavin and buildin and makin and towin shit -
wearin' that cross round ya neck like we aint own it -
nah, the star of david woulda been mo' appropriate

ay

goy
>>
>>8750811
"I transitioned not because I'm actually trans or anything, but because being a guy is hard"

holy fuck op
if this isn't bait, this is impressively stupid. I thought that /pol/s idea of people transitioning didn't actually happen

Okay, as for transitioning
If you continue taking it, you're gonna get more and more feminine. There's gonna come a point where detransitioning is basically as hard as transitioning.

If you truly don't care, it might not bother you, but if you have any interest in being a dude it's gonna hurt. You might get the same kind of dysphoria trans people have to begin with- y'know, the stuff that leads to a 40% suicide rate.

Maybe you're not tricking yourself and are legitimately fine living as a girl, in which case, who knows.

Your dating prospects are gonna be awful. The vast majority of people aren't going to treat you as a woman, but as a trans woman- meaning you're lower than either men or women on the social scales. If you don't pass, that's just going to get worse.

How far are you into transitioning? Just presentation? Some HRT?
>>
>>8750906
I'm about 1 year into taking pills now.
I got some decent breast growth I'd say.
My sex drive is pretty much at zero now which is odd because back then I used to jerk off just because I was bored.
I tried it recently because I was curious and getting an erection hurt like a bitch but I kept going until the end.
It took forever and my cum is now clear as water and I think it was way less then before.
I've been presenting female for a few months now and I didn't had anything negative happening to me in public.
I even use the female bathroom without any troubles when I'm out in public.
I talk less now because doing the girl voice is kinda hurting my throat but I guess I'll get used to it eventually.
>>
>>8750811
b a i t
a
i
t
>>
>>8750938
Yeah, sex drive lowers for a while about a year or so into HRT. It comes back in an odd way

The pain is because your dick is shrinking.

Sounds like you've lost your fertility

Voice hurting at first is pretty standard- just make sure it's a dull pain and not sharp pain. Dull is muscles getting tired, sharp is something fucked up, meaning it could fuck over your voice for a long time. If you get sharp pains, stop using that voice for a bit, drink some water, and let the muscles rest

Honestly anon, you seem like you might actually be fine.

Before you transitioned, did you ever want to be a girl? (not just for society treating you differently, either- like, did you want to be a girl in the physical sense?) Or did you ever just kind of hate having to be a guy?
>>
>>8750954
I don't think I ever wanted to be a girl I actually kinda looked down on girls and women for a while.
I liked some shows and toys that were aimed a girls but so did many other guys I knew who didn't turn trans as far as I know.
I also liked to play female characters in vidya but that's about it honestly.
>>
>>8750961
huh, weird.

Um, I guess congrats then.

If you've started seeing a girl in the mirror, and people have started treating you like a girl, and it doesn't bother you then I guess there's really no harm.

Since you say you're not trans, do you consider yourself a guy still?
>>
>>8750988
I think considering myself as a girl is the only logical choice right now.
I use a female name, wear female cloths, have a female haircut, use make up and people see me as a girl.
>>
>>8751019
Well, best of luck to you anon. Your story is one that's certainly unique, but I hope it all turns out well for you.
>>
>>8750906
>if this isn't bait, this is impressively stupid.
Why?
>>
>>8751239

As a general rule, though obviously not in all cases, transitioning when not trans will just give you gender dysphoria on top of the other problems.

In cases like OP's, it'd be fairly clear to most people that gender dysphoria wasn't behind the desire to transition, since it wasn't about feeling like your body is incorrect, or that another body would be better. It was social desires.

It's like taking anti-depressants for when you aren't depressed
>>
>>8751276
>As a general rule, though obviously not in all cases, transitioning when not trans will just give you gender dysphoria on top of the other problems.
Source? Or is this just your guess?

>It's like taking anti-depressants for when you aren't depressed
I don't think that analogy really works.
>>
>>8751304
It's a guess based on the diagnosis for gender dysphoria. Most people that I've known seem to overall like being their own gender, and even prefer it, so it makes sense that transitioning and giving that up would cause issues

No source because I don't think there really is one. It's not something that doctors exactly encourage, and research would probably be considered inhumane because you're testing out treatment on somebody without the actual issue

Only time I know where that's knowingly happened was the Reimer case, which had too many other fucked up things for it to be considered reliable
>>
>>8751333
>Most people that I've known seem to overall like being their own gender,
They don't know anything else and anyway we're not talking about people who overall like their gender, we're talking about people who choose to transition without being trans or dysphoric.

>and even prefer it,
Selection bias. The ones who don't aren't the ones who talk about it.
>>
>>8750811
Did you have AGP before transitioning?
>>
>>8751371
so like
I'm confused at what even is going on here

obviously the other anon is saying that transitioning as a cis person will generally cause gender dysphoria, but I'm not sure what your argument is supposed to be
>>
>>8750961
>I also liked to play female characters in vidya
A G P
G
P
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.