[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>tl;dr If susan boyle pass, you too I came here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Susan-Boyle.jpg (33KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Susan-Boyle.jpg
33KB, 615x410px
>>>tl;dr If susan boyle pass, you too

I came here and find that 90% of the threads are mtf transgender pass/notpass.
Do you realize mos people don't really think that you used to be a guy, even if you look terrible.
If you are not a bodybuider, have a nice voice and act like a woman (straight or lesbian) and present like that, most people won't even think about it.
I had a math teacher, she look like the worst tranny you could find in susan's, and we used to joke she had a big dick and things like that, yet we all thought she was a cis woman.
Practice your voice and mannerisms. And fuck the rest.
And if you are going to tell me "b-but... some people misgender me :c" you know what? that happens to cis woman too, so shut the fuck up
stop posting time and time again to see if you pass.
If no one ever doubted the sex of THIS woman, they won't do the same to you
Have a happy life, be yourself and fuck the rest.
Luvs
>>
>>8749910
>And if you are going to tell me "b-but... some people misgender me :c" you know what? that happens to cis woman too, so shut the fuck up

When a cis person is misgendered they can correct it and move on.

When a trans person is misgendered there's a huge chance that the person doing it will double down "oh well you're not a REAL woman", and that's if they weren't doing it on purpose in the first place.
>>
File: cuanta-razon-mujer-fea-3[1].jpg (25KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
cuanta-razon-mujer-fea-3[1].jpg
25KB, 400x316px
not even close to the least passing cis woman alive
>>
>>8749927
Then say whatever a cis girl would say
You don't have to come out to every asshole you meet, so fuck it
>>
idk I think you can often tell the difference between a very mannish woman and a hon
>>
>>8749939
Thanks for the example, I did a quick search and I couldn't think of someone better
>>
>>8749944
Most people don't know anyone trans, and the only idea of trans they have are drag queens and hookers.
Unless you dress as such, I think you would be ok.
And I repeat, there are more masculine girls, that dress like boys and look like boys, and with a "hey, I'm a girl" they would get only an "Sorry miss"
You compare to pretty girls and super passing trans, and you should compare to the least passing cis women
>>
people conflate being clocked by someone who spends 8 hours looking at trannies on a tuvan wooden ware board with being clocked by normies
>>
>>8749971
EXACTLY
I've been showing pics anons say "you don't pass because of bone structure and shit" and they fall like idiot, worst I've heard is "She is ugly"
>>
I live in the bible belt

A lot of older black women don't even look like they're alive

You're probably doing fine.
>>
>>8749987
Yeah, the problem is that trans women obsess on how they look, every detail, and then project that into others... The T part in lgbt is more fucked than the B part
>>
>>8749999

The best thing you can do as a transperson is not flock with other trans people or generic sjw/liberal college types. There are boney and long chinned women out there and I don't give them a second glance, but when you're chillin with another manface, someone with rainbow hair, a hamplanet, and a literal cross dresser, it becomes REALLY fucking obvious.
>>
Is this, becoming a thing now?
Are you spam those stupid threads for months now? Like skull autist and other caraposter and other shizo fuckers?
>>
>>8750102
true
>>
>>8750115
It's the first time I posted one of these, in fact I'm pretty new here.
>>
>>8749939
Oh shit, Reggie isn't looking so hot nowadays
>>
>>8749910
>>8749939
These women are ugly but they look female, I'm definitely more attractive than them but I'm 6 feet tall, have huge man hands and feet, a man frame, and a man head. There's no women that look like trannies, being ugly =/= looking like a tranny
>>
>>8749910
Look at his fucking moustache! At least get laser you trending tryhard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.