[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the difference between "knowing you are a woman"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Oa33fVd.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Oa33fVd.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
what's the difference between "knowing you are a woman" and just "wanting to be a cute girl"?
>>
>>8749798
none
>>
>>8749798
I guess age difference... that what's different between a girl and a woman, am I right?
>>
>>8749798
the former is a myth said by the fetishists in the latter
>>
>>8749798
I don't "know" that I'm a woman. I just feel like I need to have a female body.
>>
File: 1503111624814.jpg (132KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503111624814.jpg
132KB, 850x1200px
wanting to be a cute girl is a normal thing for beta males that watch anime all day. they are naturally non masculine (and i dont mean feminine i just mean not manly) and see how idealized women are and how much easier their lifes seem compared to the life of a beta male.

the female life suits what a beta male wants, people being interested in them just on their looks, starting a relationship based on someone else approaching you first.

i could go on and on but basically theirs a lot of failed non-masucline shy men that know their lifes would be much easier if they were just girls.
>>
>>8749798
I believe it's pretty simple. If you want to transition, whatever the reason (if is something long term, not to date a lesbian) I think you should go for it, have fun, go nuts
>>
>>8749798
time
>>
>>8749798
>Take female hormones
>Life suddenly has color, and emotion, everything isn't so grey and disassociated
vs
>take female hormones
>OH GOD I'VE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

The latter almost never happens because you don't even get on this path in the first place. I don't know why this simple thing is so hard for people to grasp.
>>
File: 4.jpg (386KB, 930x395px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
386KB, 930x395px
I'm going back to college and I'm doing a programming course, I almost effortlessly pass my classes so I tend to set up goals outside of that while I'm in school bored. I've been thinking about dating but being the socially beta fuck that I am I have trouble asserting myself towards someone I'm actually interested in. It's weird but I find that I find casual sex from guys and girls easily when it's someone I'm not emotionally invested in, I feel like a washed out Charlie Sheen without the addictions.

AMA or maybe give me some advice or even your input?
>>
>>8749974
but most trannies do want to be cute girls, or beautiful women, but most of the time it isn't possible

no one wants to be ugly
>>
Lol retarded me posted accidentally here, ;P ignore my autistic ass
>>
>>8749983
The truth is, most people are ugly, and if you were ugly before (and you are in 4chan, so you are ugly) you won't be a pretty girl
>>
>>8749983
That's most women anon don't be difficult. They show it all the time by complimenting other women with things like "I wish I had your legs" "I wish I had your bone structure [gesturing to high cheekbones]" and so on. Everyone wants to beautiful because beautiful people live easier lives.
>>
>>8749998
>because beautiful people live easier lives

no, that's not why

>>8749995
stop projecting
>>
>>8749983
is it fine that i just sorta wanna be 6-7/10 and disregard relationships
>>
>>8749990
>;P

fuck off retard
>>
>>8750004
You're kind of an all-take and no-give person aren't you?
>>
>>8749798
wanting to be a cute girl is a fetish

also, asuka a shit
>>
File: 3-man-and-woman.jpg (30KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
3-man-and-woman.jpg
30KB, 600x525px
>>8749931
how can women have it easier, when they are the weaker, subordinate one, and men rule the world

>>8749983
>>8749995
the male frame is why majority don't pass
>>
>>8749798
You know you're a woman if you have a vagina. You "want to be a cute girl" if you're a fat neckbeard or pedophile.
>>
>>8750155
how can men have it easier, when they're constantly dying to make women's lives better
>>
>>8750179

How can women have it easier when reproduction has a risk of death and they are harassed when taking even the lowest working class jobs
>>
>>8750197
>How can women have it easier when reproduction has a risk of death
Modern medicine bitch

>they are harassed when taking even the lowest working class jobs
Get a bf to take care of you or take it up with hr
>>
Trannies want to be women, traps want to be cute girls. Pretty basic desu
>>
>>8749974
>The latter almost never happens
I see it on the tranny discords all the time. People getting on hrt just to live their shemale fantasies that end stressed out about limp dick.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.