[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could choose between being a 10/10 passable trans girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: qmark.png (1MB, 1326x745px) Image search: [Google]
qmark.png
1MB, 1326x745px
If you could choose between being a 10/10 passable trans girl and a repulsive 1/10 cis girl, what would you choose, /tttt/?
>>
>>8749127
Would I be magically post-op with perfect SRS?

If not, how working would my dick be?
>>
>>8749127
>10/10 trans girl
Depends, would I be HSTS, or an AGP degenerate?
>>
1/10 cis girl
assuming i could have children
power of reproduction > the power of your good looks
>>
Probably a 1/10 cis girl. At least I could live a normal life then.

It's a tough choice, though, dysphoria or ugliness. Both are genetic locks on image issues and self hatred, just one makes you a freak and one makes you ... a possibly less hated freak? So yeah, tough choice.
>>
>>8749169
Same as you are now. So the latter.
>>
>>8749127
this is honestly tough. I desperately want to be cis, but ugly women are treated terribly by society. It's hard to say whose life would be harder, but at least if I were cis I wouldn't have to deal with dysphoria and opposition to my very existence, I guess? A while back there was a post on reddit where a self-admitted ugly woman talked about her experiences...it was heartbreaking
>>
>>8749230
You know what, I just want a normal life. 1/10 cis it is
>>
10/10 trans girl - it's the same thing but born different. she'd be famous too
>>
Hmm...this is a loaded question. I really don't know.
>>
>>8749246
>she'd be famous too
What would you/she be in your dream life as a 10/10?
>>
>>8749127

This at least makes more sense than those ridiculous "Would you want to be an average cis girl or a pretty non-passing trans girl?" Seriously, how can you be attractive as a girl and not pass as one?

Anyway, I would rather be a 10/10 passable trans girl over a repulsive 1/10 cis girl. Trading the ability to have children for not being repulsive sounds good to me. And when you're extremely attractive, guy's don't even care that you're trans.
>>
>>8749252
model, actress by default - every unfulfillable dream fulfilled.

it would be an easy life, 10/10 implies being hotter than most girls so yeah, would be a bg privilege.
>>
>>8749298
>Trading the ability to have children
It's not just that. It's having the wrong genitals, needing to stay on HRT, potentially being outed, etc.
>>
>>8749302
my dreams are more about being a trophy wife
>>
>>8749127
10/10 passing transgirl
Whats the ability to have children worth if nobody wants to be with you in the first place
>>
>>8749335
Oh I thought you meant job title

Do cis people have problems dating trans? I think if they're ok w it then they'd date their on their 1-10 level
>>
1/10 cis girl then become an FtM.
>>
>>8749365
job title or lifestyle or anything
>>
Cis gril, breeze through college. focus on saving money, get plastic surgery be a middle of the road 5/10. live happy life as a baby maker.
>>
>>8749314

>having the wrong genitals

Well, if we've determined being fertile isn't worth being an extremely repulsive woman, there's little worth in those genuine female genitals over SRS.

>needing to stay on HRT

I have read estrogen pellets last 3-5 months though, so that takes a lot of the burden off. Going into the doctor that often isn't that big a deal. Even without pellets, estrogen valerate injections still last a week. With SRS, anti-androgens aren't even necessary.

>potentially being outed

I'll be honest, I think most people are shallow enough that they would not give half a shit if a 10/10 turned out to be born a boy (beyond the "WHOOOOAAA?! Really?! Her?"). Even if that takes her off being equal with cis 10/10s, At least the guy with a 1/10 gf or that 1/10 herself would still be in no social position to be making fun of the 10/10, because she would get bitch smacked back with a savage insult in a second. At best, and this is extremely unlikely, they're even. An outed 10/10 trans girl is likelier to be treated as even with a 6-7.5/10 cis girl.
>>
>>8749377
wait are you trans or no..? i have a mtf friend who dated a cis girl she "loved".. only childbirth isn't an option for trans
>>
>>8749395
>Cis gril, breeze through college.
is it that easy?
>>
>>8749169
>>8749226

BTFO lmao.
>>
>>8749397
>there's little worth in those genuine female genitals over SRS.
SRS and neovags really put me off. I'd give a lot to have a real vag, never mind pregnancy.
>>
>>8749458

What are the chances that a 1/10 cis woman has a 10/10 pussy though? Even if the 10/10 trans girl option gives you a 1/10 vag, the 1/10 cis woman is likelier to have a 5/10 vagina than anything else. You can't lose with the 10/10 trans girl option.

Like >>8749363 said. You can't really take advantage of fertility when no one wants to be with you? There might be some men who will take you, but think about who those men might be. They're probably 1/10s or 2/10s themselves. Are you willing to be with a man that ugly?
>>
File: misc-jackie-chan-l.png (159KB, 1500x952px) Image search: [Google]
misc-jackie-chan-l.png
159KB, 1500x952px
>>8749127
Awww, how gloriously profound! "Look at us, we're going to be completely devout about transitioning, aren't we?"

Yes, we get it, some of you are so incredibly proper, so amazingly harmless to morals, tradition and societal norms. No, there's nothing weird about this, how could this be seen as silly?

And people wonder why this board is such a mess? These kinds of repression circle jerks alone reveal some uptightness brewing here.

Why don't you just try and be honest and staightforward with saying that no one should have a tiny bit of possitive feelings about being gender-abnormal? Seriously.
>>
>>8749399
Just take a generic MBA and take a soulless job at salary. Get surgery transfer jobs to big company after all the experience you've acquired and hypergamy your way to the best dick you can reach. Have kids, then you can either stay or divorce and go lesbian.
>>
>>8749127
Cis girls can become moms, so it's being cis girl for me. We'll all become ugly old women as years pass, but I don't want to be both ugly and childless.
>>
>>8749127

Definitely would choose GOOD LOOKS.

I'm actually surprised most people would choose otherwise. ?
>>
>>8749366

true
>>
I'm not dysphoric about not being a girl so much as not looking, sounding, smelling, tasting and feeling like one, so the first option.
>>
>>8749127
Nice Blanchardbait
>>
I don't know if this makes me FALSE TRANS but the trans girl. I don't really mind the dick.
>>
cis girl

even repulsive cis girls get a husband if they have a functioning uterus and a decent personality

1/10 sterile cis girl is pretty close to Hell though.
>>
>>8749178
Why would you want to reproduce if you're 1/10? Selfish to subject your children to that life of torment just because you want to reproduce
>>
File: hsts_ftm.jpg (90KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hsts_ftm.jpg
90KB, 675x1200px
>>8749366
10/10 trans girl, then become an non-T-using FtM trender.
>>
>>8749947
not only that but a 1/10 cis girl still has a cis girl frame, you can fix ugly easy and have babies. fixing manly can be done to a point but hands, shoulder width and hip width can't be fixed
>>
I don't want children and I don't have dysphoria over my dick, just the rest of my body, so this is a pretty easy choice for the 10/10.
>>
>>8751030
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8749127
You can fix bad looks, you can't fix being biological male
>>
>>8749127
10/10 tranny, obvious choice. All of my dysphoria stems from my body and how I am treated by others. I don't give a single fuck about reproducing or having periods.
As a repulsively ugly person I'd still get street harassment, still have trouble finding people willing to date me, and still feel very insecure about my looks. No thank you.
4/10 or above and I'd strongly consider it though.
>>
>>8751039
Nah, I'm just completely neutral on what my natural junk could be, and I'd prefer my dick over a shitty fauxgina. Sorry if it means I'm not "trutrans" because I'd rather live as an attractive tgirl than a hideous cis girl when I'm not interested in the one advantage of having children.
>>
>>8749127
Call me AGP or whatever but i choose to be a 10/10 tgirl.
Dysphoria is horrible but been a ugly 1/10 women it would be even worse, why do i even want a pussy if I'll be alone? Even if sounds superficial, been ugly(real uglyness) in this era is a real deal.
What about been a 5/10 cis girl? Sure i prefer that
>>
>>8751008
if you're 10/10 trans girl, then you don't have manly.
You're 10/10. You have the best cis girl ratios (whatever those are).
>>
>>8751008
>hands, shoulder width and hip width can't be fixed
The second one can with fat transfer, but that's not really the point. If you're a 10/10 passing tranny you don't have any of that to worry about by definition... otherwise you wouldn't be 10/10.
>>
>>8751086
I am retarded I meant third one obviously shoulders cannot be fixed>>8751055
>>
>>8751008

>fixing manly can be done to a point but hands, shoulder width and hip width can't be fixed

Hold on for a minute. Since the OP said 10/10 and passing, I took that to mean the body is as well. I've never heard of a rating out of ten that did not consider the body. Plus, OP never described a 1/10 or 10/10, leaving it to our personal standards, and I weigh body more heavily than the face for an overall rating of a person's attractiveness. If we're just talking about a 10/10 face, which I don't think we are, I would rather be the cis girl.
>>
honestly it pends.I'm already relatively attractive, but if I was placed in a 1/10 normie bitch body I could easily work on bringing it up to 7/10 since I'm not a fat disgusting slob

Vages are kind of gross tho, idunno
>>
>>8751159

Implying being fat, disgusting and unorganized are the only things that can make you ugly

There's such a thing as a genuine ugly face, which only surgery could have any chance of fixing. Besides that, I saw a cousin of my father's recently. At a normal weight she is extremely pretty. However, when I saw her she had gained a lot of weight. And guess what? Yeah, the fat lowered the attractiveness of her face, but you could see her face was still inherently attractive. So I don't think a 1/10 is going to 7/10. Not in anyone's wildest dreams with anything short of procedures requiring anesthesia.
>>
>>8751062
>real human been
>>
>>8749127
>do you want a great and easy life with a great bf
>or do you want to be repulsive and avoided by everyone in exchange for being able to make disfigured babies with your extremely desperate 2/10 bf
Damn, I can't decide
>>
File: jpg.png (276KB, 455x601px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.png
276KB, 455x601px
>>8749127
Easily 10/10 passable trans girl. Then I could go lesbian and fuck all the qt lesbian 10/10 white girls.
>>
>>8749127
Easy pick, 1/10 cis girl. Anyone who picks the 10/10 trap is an Agp
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.