[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the more privilege: > white cis hetero female >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: checkurpriv.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
checkurpriv.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
Who had the more privilege:
> white cis hetero female
> black cis hetero male
> white cis gay male
And who would you add as the least privileged
>>
>>8746750
white cis hetero female

Not even a question.
>>
as a white cis gay male I enjoy the privilege of not having to take any of this crap seriously (unless I'm bored enough to find it mildly entertaining like right now), so I'm going to say we are at the top.
>>
I'd say the least privileged would be transgender black lesbians
>>
>>8746785
Yeah, the post wasn't meant to be taken seriously anyway
>>
>>8746750
white cis gay male has most privilege
black cis hetero male has least privilege

obviously
>>
>>8746750
YOU'RE A FUCKING STR8 WHITE CIS-MALE!
>>
>>8746750
wealthy (or at least middleclass) non-ugly women obviously, no one else comes even close in western world
>>
>>8746867
Actually bi transwoman
>>
>pretending that privilege exists
>>
File: 1499377763401.jpg (53KB, 320x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499377763401.jpg
53KB, 320x366px
>oppression olympics
>pls no
>>
File: keep.calm.jpg (19KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
keep.calm.jpg
19KB, 400x466px
>>8746750
As a white cis gay male I have to say life is bretty good.
I wouldn't want to be anything else.
In fact, I feel privileged to not be black or female or hetero.
>>
Women in society have the most privilege. They have so much they are completely blinded to it. No male can come close to the amount of privilege that comes from a vigina.
>>
>>8746750
Depends on who gets the most hand outs in life. It really doesn't matter their gender, race, or sexuality. More like if one was born into a rich family and never works a day in their life, then they're the most privileged.
>>
>>8747856
male detected
>>
>>8747742
Privilege certainly does exist

If you're born the son of a billionaire, you have a lot more privelage than some homeless, moneyless fuck
>>
>>8746750
Considering white cis hetero females are the most privileged group of anyone on the planet, them obviously.

Between the other two though, probably the white cis gay males since they can at least hide the fact that they are gay in public.
>>
File: (@petros_sp).jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
(@petros_sp).jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>8747928
>>8747964
>privilege = free stuff

poorfags detected

privilege has nothing to do with money.

privilege means getting special treatment because people want to treat you special.
usually that is because they want to fuck you.

good-looking people are privileged.
ugly people are not.

since beauty and sexual attraction are arbitrary (in the eye of the beholder) not everyone is privileged all the time, depending on who they are around.

straight men think that women are privileged because they want to fuck them.

but having your ass grabbed and getting whistled at are not exactly a privilege.

nor is bleeding for 5 days every month.

i would say white men have the most privilege (because i want to fuck them)

you're going to get a different answer from every person you ask.
>>
>>8748045
I would argue that being rich means it doesn't matter if people want to give you free stuff or not- because it literally doesn't matter

Whether it's free or twice as expensive, it won't make a difference. And since I'm talking about being born into the wealth, it's not even like you earned it.
>>
>>8748069
why are you so focussed on things?
people are what we are talking about here.
it is not about free stuff.
it is about people opening doors for you.
(literally and figuratively)
your poverty is showing.
>>
>>8748148
I'm actually quite comfortably middle class. Low six figure salary, DINK.

Having doors held open is hardly a privelage

Here's what I'm talking about

If you're rich, and you commit a crime, it really doesn't matter unless you pissed off the IRS.

Let's take Ethan Couch, for instance. Killed four people- he was sentenced to less than two years of prison. One of the defenses for him was that he was rich growing up, so he didn't know what was and wasn't allowed.
>>
>>8748148
>people don't treat you better if they know you're rich.

The only place privilege actually matters is in the legal system, and literally nothing will help you in a court as much as having a shitton of money.
>>
>>8748004
The black gets more scholarships and quota slots than the gay.
>>
File: legit thread.jpg (71KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
legit thread.jpg
71KB, 416x431px
>>8746750
>>
>>8746750
People were never burned at the stake for being women, so it's pretty fucking obvious
>>
>>8748459
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or if you forgot about witches
>>
>>8748482
Are seriously implying witches didn't deserve to be burned at the stake? Fucking leftists lmao
>>
>>8748045
privilege has everything to do with wealth, dummy

economic privilege is the main thing that opens everything in life (well almost everything since you cant fix all the health problems no matter the money ) including FAR better treatment by everyone

>i want to fuck them
nice solipsism, do you also think that gender is what you decide it is?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhrqS1VyClI
>>
>>8748482
t. historical ignoramus
>>
We're all degenerates in someone's shit hole country.
>>
>>8748722
It's not everything if you're a filthy bourgeois!
>>
it's case by case.You can't nail privileged on individuals. It's more like this

Alpha gay white guy>alpha black guy=alpha white girl>beta white female>beta gay guy>beta black guy
>>
>>8746750
the white straight chick has the most privelidge, because she has affirmative action up the wazoo trying to drag er into hogh-paying jobs she isn't qualified for, and university places she didn't earn.

arguably blacks have the same thing, but he's still male.

I'd add the straight white male as the least privelidged. he can be fired for simply having the wrong opinion, there are no affirmative action policies in place for him, the mere accusation of rape can ruin his life even when he's proven innocent, his suicide rate is many times higher than that of the female suicide rate, his hobbies are declared sexist and racist, or too masculine, and when he decides to buy a video game to escape it all he is met with a bunch of ugly fat cunts trying to tell him the HE is the privelidged one, and the video games need MORE women playing them and MORE female characters, but when there are female characters they're seist because they don't have the BMI of a fucking landwhale and you can observe pixels representing a female therefore it's objectifying women and needs to be discussed and the privelidged racist sexist system needs to be deconstructed.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.