[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to show off that you're a fag without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

What's the best way to show off that you're a fag without being obvious?
>>
Suck a dick.
>>
>>8746213
grow your hair long and keep it nice and pretty, do your eyebrows, keep your skin nice, straight guys never do that
>>
Why do you want everyone to know you're a fag?
>>
>>8746240
Straight people can just assume everyone's straight. If you're gay you can't just assume everyone's gay. You need to find out somehow. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>8746213
glance at men's crotches
if you are subtle about it most men will ignore it but the horny ones will respond and let you know how to proceed
>>
>>8746226
>hasn't heard of metrosexuals

too much looking in the mirror can be a turn off for gay guys

also, manicured brows look feminine which is only attractive to trannies and chasers
>>
>>8746262
>muh straight people
nice non argument
>>
>>8746276
>I want to find other people to fuck or have a romantic relationship without asking literally everyone I see if they're gay
Why does this trigger you? Why is this upsetting to you? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>8746276
You didn't read the whole post did you?
>>
>>8746282
>thinks asking people is too much effort
maybe you shouldnt try to ride every dick you see
>>
>>8746300
It's less effort than minor signalling about your sexuality.
Why do you prefer to answer the question "are you gay" every day of your life, but do not prefer to just see some minor orientation signalling?
>>
>>8746300
>asking people

gay people are 1-3% of the population
asking people is stupid
just learn to cruise like every other gay man alive
it's called gaydar
google it
>>
>>8746320
>gay people are 1-3% of the population
I still don't buy this. Too many of my "straight" friends need "" around the word straight.
>>
>>8746300
It is moreso literal autism.
>>
>>8746300
well there goes my weekend
>>
>>8746339
>my anecdotes trump established science

fortunately, facts aren't decided by you
>>
>>8746380
The way I see it, asking people a question they could easily lie about and have good reason to lie about, isn't science. That doesn't follow the scientific method at all.
>>
>>8746339
Nah, I feel like 1-3% is probably accurate. A lot more than that are probably bi or bicurious though.
>>
>>8746272
>metrosexuals
>not gay
>>
>>8746272
>metrosexuals
umm anon, it's 2017, no one does metrosexual anymore, femboy is where it's at if you're looking for a bf
>>
Wear that gay bracelet or put the lgbt flag as your phone case. Literary put the flag anywhere you can without it being more than 6x3 inches
>>
>>8746226
>grow your hair long and keep it nice and pretty
I'm a metalhead. The community is FULL of guys with long pretty hair.
The only difference is that mine is curly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.