[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to ask a philosophical question. What makes a transsexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I need to ask a philosophical question.

What makes a transsexual tick? What desire do they have that drives them?
>>
>>8746068
>>>>8746055

keep going op. make another thread.
>>
>>8746076

Honestly, I wasn't expecting someone to make a more crude version of this thread.
>>
>>8746068
Don't worry, /pol/, /polgbt/ has infiltrated the leftist queer ranks, and is making lists for the pur-, I mean Freedom Celebrations.
>>
I want to see a girl and not a man when I look in the mirror.

I want other people to see a girl and not a man when they look at me. That's it
>>
>>8746135
We would never include the t. Trans is gay erasure.

"Hey you look like a dude!"

"No, I am a straight woman!"

Apart from transbians, trans is an identity for males who do not want to be perceived as gay.
>>
>>8746150
I was very openly gay before transitioning. Also, isn't all most gay men want some straight dick?
>>
>>8746150
>tfw you get proof /pol/ is just /reddit/
>>
probably feeling like another gender.
>>
>>8746150
Fuck off. The fate of traps is inextricably tied in with the fate of /pol/. You and I both know it.
>>
>>8746231
I want gay dick.
If they're not attracted to me I'm not interested.
>>
>>8746231
straight men are mentally ill, insecure and not worth the time, aren't they?
>>
>>8746264
>straight men are mentally ill, insecure and not worth the time, aren't they?
you're describing trannies
>>
>>8746068
I wish I could explain it. It's a deep need to be female. I don't know where it comes from, but I know it exists. I perceive myself as female but born with a male body, and I would give everything in the world to be cis.
>>
by telling them they look good when it's obviously not true
>>
>>8746068
Personally it's achieving an aesthetic and not being in such a state causes emotional and hormonal issues.

Personally I'm also driven by a need for security and a better future than what I started with.
>>
>>8746068
Being kind, modest, and loving. Being gentle. Feeling awkward and not associating with straight males sexually, they are too emotionally detached. Get sad when I see pretty girls. Hearing my voice makes me cringe but female voices put me at ease.
>>
>>8746068
Cis male here. I believe it is insecurity. A thirst for validation and unity that can never be sated. Personally I find trans people fascinating.
>>
>What makes a transsexual tick? What desire do they have that drives them?
Love of my people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0

>>8746150
>We would never include the t. Trans is gay erasure.
Please explain to me how transitioning from a bisexual "girl" to a bisexual man is gay erasure. I'm sure the explanation is great.
>>
>>8747020
>I believe it is insecurity
It's a medical condition, genius.

What is it that drives people to completely ignores thousands upon thousands of doctors who've been studying the condition for decades? Is it a thirst for heresy? Do you just like to believe that you always know better than everyone else?
>>
>>8746068
it's hot
>>
>>8747020
Insecurity is an effect not a cause.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.