[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your 'letter' and what other 'letter'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 17

File: 1502992432687.jpg (29KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1502992432687.jpg
29KB, 408x408px
Post your 'letter' and what other 'letter' of the spectrum you dislike the most

B

I dislike T the most
>>
T

dislike T the most obviously
>>
>>8746026
G

Dislike T the most.
>>
Am I even T if I'm repressing?

I dislike P, for /pol/ard fuckwits who keep trying to cause internal strife between the different groups.
>>
>>8746026
T
also dislike t most, mostly because of sjws
>>
>>8746026
L

dislike T most
>>
>>8746026
T, hate T the most

I see a running theme here
>>
T, dislike G the most.
>>
>>8747078
waddup terf
>>
>>8746026
B and i dont dislike anyone really. maybe B because we tend to be snowflakes
>>
>>8746026
L, dislike B the most.
>>
B,T

G - Obnoxious faggots who make perverted scenes in public and/or are overweeningly proud of having a basic bitch opinion like "I hate trannies, haha!" and think it's "redpilled." Kiss ass up to people that hate them and throw every other queer under the bus.

L - Miserable bitches who are in the habit of outing trans people. (Either because they're nasty TERFs, or because they think pre-T FtMs are butches.)

B - Sometimes the aforementioned problems, plus sometimes living up to the slutty stereotypes. People who post, "I'm in a relationship with [gender] but I really wanna [sexual act] with [opposite gender]" all need to be gassed.

T - FtMs are sometimes cool, sometimes worthless catty bitches. Their facial piercings are awful. Their whiny liberal politics are cancer.

MtFs - Trash people in general. Neurotic, spiteful, perverted, creepy insistence on wanting people to fuck them, over emotional wrecks who can never stop blogposting about the stupidest minutiae of their boring, cancerous lives.

You know who are mostly great in comparison? Cishet people. You know who I'm mostly friends with? Cishet people.

Don't @ me about internalized whatever, I hate you all.
>>
File: qwjTZ.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
qwjTZ.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>8747120
>everyone else dislikes T as well
>only L gets a reply
>>
G, obviously T. They have nothing to do with sexual orientation, yet they're holding back legislation because they need to piggy back on our shit.
>>
B-LT
>>
File: raises paw.png (1MB, 962x1114px) Image search: [Google]
raises paw.png
1MB, 962x1114px
>>8746026
T, dislike G and B, dislike TL
>>
T, and dislike t the most. I feel like too many 'trans' people argue about who is trans or not too much. That and every trans person that I have met has ended up being a generally awful person.
>>
>>8747332
>talks to cis people
trash
>>
>>8746026
im none of these letters but i usually tell normies im B

i only hate certain people, i dont hate whole communities because im not a bitter retard
>>
>>8746026
B
I dislike them all, especially since they can all come under H for homosexual, also trannies seem like fags that delude themselves into thinking they're the opposite sex instead of just being gay.
>>
G,
Dislike L the most

They just have so much hate.

When I was 18 I started volunteering at a GLBT community center. It was a very small place, we had a conference room/media room were we had meetings and watched movies, we had a youth center which was just a small room with a few computers, we had a kitchen and a sexual health room where we tested for STDs.

We had regular meetings for gay youths (<25 and under), gay adults, gay elders, and gays with HIV. We then had a meeting for trans women (two times a week) and a meeting for lesbians (all ages) plus a lesbian soft ball team. The lesbians would always freak out that they only had one meeting when the gays had 4 (often called 6 because they considered the trans women just gay men). We tried adding more lesbian events but no one ever showed. At our movie nights the lesbians would complain that all the movies where gay movies, but when we played lesbian movies the lesbians didn't show up. The lesbians complained that the youth center was only gay boys and the only place with computers. We let adults use the youth center computers but I never once saw a lesbian on it. The lesbian soft ball team wanted an exhibition match to gain attention. We round up a few gay teens, some older gays with HIV and myself, we crushed the lesbian team even though many of us never played sports. They were pissed. Basically they would demand things and then not show up for the things they asked for but keep saying it was misogyny that made us not want to host lesbian events.

We ran a fund raiser to get new paint and a projector, the lesbians didn't help. When we painted the place we also built a big GLBT sign and the lesbians flipped out saying it is now LGBT (LGBT was just starting to be a thing) They made us tear down the sign and change the whole center, then they stopped showing up the the community center.
>>
>>8746026

I'm B and T. I dislike L the most. Even without the transphobia I wouldn't like them because they come off as creeps.
>>
B dislike W the most. I know they are not in the acronym but they are the ones that ruin everything for everybody.
>>
>>8747564
What would you say to convince someone who thinks T's are just self hating homosexuals? If you don't mind
>>
>>8746026
B,T

I feel like T has been getting too much hate, so I'll just say G since they're men I guess.
>>
File: 1470793397724.png (814KB, 642x652px) Image search: [Google]
1470793397724.png
814KB, 642x652px
>>8747471
>fags
>just being gay
>what are FtMs
>what are gay/bi trans people
>>
>>8747587
Nothing because arguing with idiots is a fool's game

I just ignore those people and go about my life
>>
>>8746026
T, don't have any real dislike for anyone. How can you dislike an entire group?
>>
G.

I'd say either B or L.
Unless I'm allowed to nominate "allies" for the biggest cancer of the lgbt community award.
>>
>>8747613
Thank you
>>
>>8747503
Holy shit.

Not trying to hijack, but this sounds like a similar dynamic to what happens between trans women and trans men on sites like Tumblr, where the former group is always bitching that the latter gets too much attention or whatever. Everything trans men have, they organize themselves, but that's apparently not okay. The women want everything just handed to them.

But your story is so much worse than Tumblr politics because it involves real money and labour. Someone actually has to run the place for the meetings they don't show up to, someone had to pay to change the sign, etc. etc. It's just incredibly entitled behaviour.

Leftist identity politics just seems to make people expect other people to constantly hand them shit for free because they're "oppressed" (or MORE oppressed than some other group). The value of working hard for nice things that you want is lost.
>>
T, some parts of T
>>
Bacon.

Tomato.
Zey are wrecking ze thermal equilibrium ja.
>>
File: 1502995586037.jpg (67KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1502995586037.jpg
67KB, 500x667px
L

>tfw you don't dislike any of the letters and wish we could all just fucking get along
>>
>>8746026
G

B
>>
B, dislike L the most.
G- obnoxious sluts who only think about gay pride and cocks
B- obnoxious sluts who are actually sane
L- can be cool or can be a feminist retard
FtMs- I don't get them and don't give a shit
MtFs- I can understand them the most, but are also retarded because the only thing they think about is being raped by 6'4 gym enthusiasts
>>
>>8747566
The what ?
>>
>>8747587

>>8747618 is someone else. I'm still thinking of an answer.
>>
>>8746026
BT, T is MtF

I like all of them, honestly.
I'm currently dating a lesbian
Gay guys and FtMs I'll never be able to understand, cause why would somebody want to look masculine? But it's whatever, they're chill. It's their lives, and as long as they're doing something that makes them happy, I think they're living right.

That said I get annoyed by a lot of the trans women on this board, but that's because they obsess over the stupid agp/hsts bullshit, and are constantly worrying over every little thing about their bodies

Like jesus, measuring out skull sizes? That's just obsessive

But it's better IRL, I've noticed
>>
>>8747664
That's not what leftist means, but I understand how you have been brainwashed by /pol/.

Selfish, lazy people can be a problem, regardless of their political affiliation.
I don't think conservatives have a monopoly on altruism.

Some lesbians are lazy and selfish.
So are some gays.

Every day we have these threads trying to divide the community and I'm beginning to be leave they are an organized effort to get us to fight amongst ourselves so that we no longer vote as a bloc.

Maybe don't fall for such obvious shilling next time.
>>
>>8747664
Maybe it is a woman thing. Like men build society and women just want everything handed to them.
>>
>>8747587

Well, if they're either gay or lesbian, I'd say that gender is not the same as sexuality at all. Lesbians like women, but that doesn't make them men. The opposite with gays.

If it were a cishet person, for me personally it'd be easy- I'm bi, and I'd be bi whether I was a girl or a guy. But as a general, assuming you're a heterosexual trans person, it's harder.

I guess the thing then would just be to focus on the dysphoria, rather than the sexuality- talk about how you hate the masculine/feminine aspects of your body, and try to make it clear it's more about that than sexuality
>>
B

I don't mind lesbians as a group, but I've definitely had the most problems with lesbians. A lot will say that I'm just a straight girl playing around with the notion of female attraction, or that I'm just gonna cheat on them or run off for someone with a dick instead

I guess outside of B, I like T the best. They're generally not the type to say that I'm just gonna run off for someone with a different set of genitals, and they don't accuse me of just being a straight girl
>>
>>8748002
>women just want everything handed to them
naive male detected
>>
>>8746026
T

I dislike L most because they constantly attack us and abuse us.
>>
>>8748001
But the issue is that every lgbt community, not just this one but online and in real life goes through this. Lesbians constantly fight with gay men because they think gay men get too much attention. Lesbians fight with bi women because they fear being left for a man. Lesbians fight with trans people because they think they are trying to appropriate womanhood. Literally every community that has leabians is shit because those lesbians.
>>
>>8748084
Maybe lesbians are just really aggressive and are channeling their aggression into fighting with everyone?
>>
>>8748054
Oh please tell me about all the things women have built.
>>
>>8748095
Because women weren't allowed to be anything but housewives or prostitutes for 99% of western history.

And westerners were the best to women, too. Chinese literally broke women's feet for 1000 years to keep them confined to house, Muslims don't allow women to even be seen by anyone other than husband etc.
>>
>>8748094
But they also do a lot of infighting constantly questioning if lesbians are lesbian enough. Like if you are not Butch you are not a real lesbian. Go to any cisles gen and you will see nothing but infighting.
>>
>>8748095
Not necessarily building, but first person that comes to mind would be Marie Curie, who developed the theory of radioactivity
>>
>>8748084
Lesbians fight with everyone because they have a lot of testosterone and no penis.
You just have to feel sorry for them and stay out of their way, the same as you would a rabid dog or a ranting street person.
>>
>>8748120
alternatively, if you're femme you're just sneaking into the spaces of "real" lesbians

I think feminism had a lot to do with it- feminists started a huge push to try and define everything, which becomes almost inherently divisive.
>>
>>8748124
>Marie Curie
she literally died for her research and wasn't credited for it in her time, instead the Academy of Sciences only credited her husband even though she did most of the work.

but yeah
>hurr durr women haven't built anything
>>
>>8748107
And that is stopping women now from inventing and innovating. If women could do the work they would but they can't they lack the physical strength and mental compasity. They are happy being herd animals as long as they are being g provided for, fed and bred, they are happy.
>>
>>8748001
>that's not what leftist means
Of COURSE it's not, snowflake. You're the most enlightened ones, the most educated ones, and anyone who disagrees just must not UNDERSTAND. They must all live in their mother's basements, or be angry at their own lack of success, or have no experience with the real world. Right?

I'm only going to say this once: I've had enough experience with what "leftist" "means" to last me a lifetime, and you will never see me on that side of the political spectrum ever again in my life. I gave the left more than a decade of my life that I can never get back. You're not getting any more.

>so that we no longer vote as a bloc
Guzzle antifreeze.
>>
>>8748124
>>8748136
Here husband did do most the work. Her husband died first so she got the prize, for his papers. If she wasn't a woman she wouldn't be so impressive. Like you only k ow of her because she was a woman and they need some woman to point at. Kinda like when you look up lists of women inventions you have to put white out and chocolate chip cookies because the list is so short.
>>
>>8746026
T

I don't like the SJW side of the T, they try to act offended on everyone else's part and it's annoying.
>>
>>8748164
>mansplaining with intent to trigger

i laughed
>>
>>8748107
>allowed
You're going to use that stupid meme for as long as blacks do, I'm guessing.

The more egalitarian a nation is, the more that women CHOOSE "women's" work. Women don't work in STEM because they don't fucking want to even if they have the ability. (Which, frequently, they don't. There's literally no reason they would be - for most of our evolutionary history, those nation-building skills HAD to go to men. Had to.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
>>
File: nice home.gif (95KB, 377x350px) Image search: [Google]
nice home.gif
95KB, 377x350px
>>8747888
I feel the same mostly but I only say some parts of T because of the authoritarian nature of most of the activism (but I don't dislike most trans activists because most are good willed)

But it would nice if we could all get along uwu
>>
>>8748035
Thanks, that's a really thoughtful answer. So bi-transsexuals are probably the best argument against that thought then, 'cause it didn't effect you either way. I never even thought of that.

Wow, I love how just being on this board for a few hours has cleared up a lot of my anger and confusion around the whole thing. The discussions and people's personal insight is really amazing. I certainly didn't quite expected it from 4chan.

Thank you again for helping me clear some things up.
>>
>>8747587
I'd tell them that actually most T's are straight (as their former sex).
>>
>>8748203
I'm a woman and I don't work in STEM specifically because of men. Just look at the James Damore shit that happened recently. Nobody wants to work in an unhealthy environment.
>>
>>8748366
What did you want to be when you grew up?
>>
T

fuck LG
>>
>>8748407
why tho =(
>>
>>8748407
fuck trans activists and tumblrgender autists too
>>
>>8748414
Because L and G are full of fuck you I got mine assholes who want to drop the T, and both of them want to call trans people interested in the same gender straight.
>>
>>8748429
Oh, and the Ls are worse, as always.
>>
>>8748184
You mean Q
Nobody likes the Q
>>
>>8746026
T
I dislike other T's. At least a little.
I feel like that because Im on this board alot.
I imagine that dislike would evaporate in real life.
Also maybe L but thats only because of Terfs and the meme that lesbians hate trannies.
Also, Gay republicans. But just them. Normal Gays are pretty cool.
>>
>>8748429
>>8748437

Thats a minority and attitudes like that make the tensions worse
>>
File: 345098345.jpg (130KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
345098345.jpg
130KB, 650x700px
T. I detest G.

Hook-up culture is disgusting and I'm not an "Uncle tom" for calling you out on it. Don't act like sluts, wonder why people are grossed out by it, and then call it homophobia.

Bi is cool. Never understood the hate meme.

Every other T I've met has been awful and I do my best to avoid them.
>>
>>8748203
We had more black male inventors at the high of slavery than we had women inventors. Do women really think they had it worst than black slaves or are they ready to admit that they have always been comfortable so they never had a need invent.
>>
>>8748463
>minority
>almost every conversation about trans in LG generals
>>
>>8748476

>On 4chan
>>
I take back what I said. All of LGBT is fucking terrible. Jesus Christ. The entire group snipes at each other over who is the worst off or how x is so much worse.
Fuck all of you.
>>
>>8748470
We hate bishits because bisexuality is gay erasure and pretty much all straight women who want to feel speshul and experiment with a girl on the side with no strings attached
>>
>>8748505
Gay erasure? Seriously?

Get over yourselves, your precious secret fag club isn't going anywhere. I wish that were the case, but people experimenting isn't going to tear apart your """"culture""""
>>
>>8748505
Wow I don't know how you get that stupid, but alas we have a dumbass. Bi = attraction to all genders. Gay = attraction to the same gender. Both can exist without erasing the other.
>>
>>8748542
>>8748613
Gaslighting won't work you pieces of shit. Everyone now knows what you do. Biscums are actually the ones promoting that being gay is a choice, that gay therapy works, and saying stupid shit as "I used to be gay".
>>
>>8748653
Or maybe not everybody is like you and has their own experiences with sexuality. Shocking, I know.

Stay paranoid I guess.
>>
B

I don't care about L.
G are ok: the shy qts are top-tier but there are so rare that i'm stuck with degenerates uglies. Stop shaming femboys, masc4masc is cancer.
B are meh but they're usually chill AF when they are /trubi/. If you're not biromantic, kys.
T are cool. I love you all tgirls and tboys.
Ace ppl are chill too. You are aliens but that's ok. :Hugs:
>>
>>8748711
>If you're not biromantic, kys.
it's not my fault women suck balls
>>
>>8747503
first time ive browsed this board in a very long time

i swear ive read your story before, have you indeed told it here before?
>>
>>8748711
Funny how everyone despises bis and trans people but they're pretty chill with each other
Is it time to drop the LG?
>>
>>8746026
B
T
>>
>>8748476
anon, you're on 4chan

once you get online, you'll find most people don't act like that. The majority of my social circle is L and G, and aren't like that at all. My last girlfriend was a man-hating self proclaimed dyke, and didn't see me as anything but a girl.

this website is toxic as heck. Saying this board represents the real world is like saying pol represents the real world's actual political discourse
>>
>>8748485
>on a thread asking which group people dislike the most
>get triggered when people are talking about who's the worst

come on now
>>
>>8746026
L
definitely T. It just doesn't fit with the sexuality, since it's a gender ID thing. Also TL are creepy and need to leave girls alone.
>>
>>8748845the LG hate might be part of why B and T are pretty chill with eachother, mostly

Both groups are ostracized even by their own supposed community, so it's like "Yeah, whatever. We'll be the queers of the queer community together"
>>
>>8749063
>implying TLs aren't girls
>>
>>8749063
please be kind. i don't want to hate anybody. i'm tb but i'll only date guys if that's better.
>>
>>8749106
ignore hateful lesbian TERF

If you're attracted to girls as well, go try and find other girls to date. You'll have the most luck in the t/b pool, but there are lesbians who will accept you and love you
>>
>>8749045
us politics since the election are like living in /pol/ 24/7
>>
>>8748366
>I'm a woman and I don't work in STEM specifically because of men.
If that's your reason, you didn't have the aptitude to begin with. You're not fooling ANYONE.

>Just look at the James Damore shit that happened recently.
1) That dude is so incredibly unthreatening that if you find a guy like him being near you is "unhealthy," then you probably just shouldn't even fucking leave your house.

2) He's right. Have you actually READ the memo, and not the liberal hysteria over it? There isn't a damn thing he references or cites in that memo which is actually that controversial, and his entire argument completely accepts the leftist framework that "diversity = good." If you actually believe this guy is a threat to you, you have essentially proven that you're completely incapable of being in the working world with men. Or at all. Because the working world requires you to get along with others who have different perspectives, and you clearly can't handle someone even slightly outside your little bubble.
>>
>>8749131
thank you anon <3
>>
>>8749155
I'm more talking about the whole "there's a white genocide, jews are trying to brainwash everyone, holocaust is fake" thing

Also, the whole 'almost everyone is a conservative voter' thing, that's clearly not representative of reality
>>
>>8749167
>Have you actually READ the memo, and not the liberal hysteria over it?
She's a woman. What do you think?
>>
>>8749131
>lesbians who will accept you and love you
Then they are not lesbians, they are bishits.
>>
File: ISSUES.png (1MB, 710x861px) Image search: [Google]
ISSUES.png
1MB, 710x861px
>>8746026

B power top. T is my favourite.
>>
>>8749182
I am so sick of pup play being a gay thing, the world needs more of this.
>>
Straight MtF.

Lesbians are certainly the worse. Most are fine people of course, but I've met many lesbians who are absolutely horrible people, both cis and trans, and seen many horrible things said by them.
>>
>>8748203
>>8749167
>There isn't a damn thing he references or cites in that memo which is actually that controversial
The size of the effects is. The actual differences that you can't explain socioeconomically are incredibly minute. Consider the following: it might be that the financial pressure in less developed countries is enough to overwrite the gendered pressure and as financial pressure eases up at a rate more rapid than gendered pressure the latter wins over. The actual "done science" observations are very conservative. On the other hand we know that workplace harassment is definitely associated with harassed people quitting at a higher rate.
>>
>>8747332
>my opinions were fostered online
holy shit NEETs have the best view of the world, here I thought I had it all worked out but here we are
>>
G
I don't like G the most, I feel bad how slutty everyone is I just want to find someone who doesn't think about sex 24/7.
>>
B
Ls seem to hate the rest of the letters, and also straight men and women.
>>
>>8748442
Holy shit, yeah. I forgot to bring up THAT letter.

the Q is fucking disgusting
>>
B, and I hate G the most

I don't give a fuck about L. I've never associated with them, and I never will

MtF will go kill themselves / get beaten to death anyway so I don't care. They're trashy "people" though.

I've met a couple of FtM and they were bros, to be honest.

G though... Holy fuck do I hate you faggots. Not a single monogamous or loyal bone in your pathetic little dick-controlled bodies. If you're not in an "open relationship", which is the biggest oxymoron in the entire world, by the way, then you're just fucking around in secret. I hate you all so much. You don't deserve love (heck, I bet you can't even feel it because it's been fucked out of you).

If the AIDS scare didn't make you all act like decent human beings, then nothing will. Hope it comes back with a vengeance. It won't affect the 1% of you who are actually nice people.
>>
>>8750298
My sis a is a Lesbo, who RPs as male characters online, and she's kinda unhinged.
>>
>>8750483
My cisles sister is similarly unhinged, except she outright refuses to even touch a video game if she has to play a white male character.
>>
>>8749167
>Have you actually READ the memo, and not the liberal hysteria over it?
I have. He literally says women aren't as capable of STEM work as men.

When I first heard of the memo I actually supported it since I fucking hate identity based diversity and the endless bullying of anyone that disagrees but that's because I think the most qualified candidate should get the job regardless of demographic composition of that company not because I think race x or gender y is inferior.

Once I saw that he was arguing for biological inferiority instead of simply ending the endless forced diversity I lost all support for the guy.
>>
B.

Fuck y'all. Fuck enbies and straight people claiming queerness ("ace" "demi" etc) the most. Fuck other Bs as well desu. You all can suck my ass.
>>
>>8750589
>He literally says women aren't as capable of STEM work as men.

And he is literally correct
>>
>>8750692

So Hopper, Booth, Hamilton et al are just... what? Exceptions that prove the rule?
>>
>>8748366
> Just look at the James Damore shit that happened recently. Nobody wants to work in an unhealthy environment.

You deserve to know what an unhealthy environment is.
>>
>>8748653
This. Bis need a bullet. They're trash.
>>
>>8750473
>I hate you all
>It won't affect the 1% of you who are actually nice people.
Too late, die trash.
>>
B, G for being sluts who ruin the image of the LGBT community as a whole.
>>
>>8748613
>All genders
There's two, dumbass. Stick with the binary program.
>>
>>8750898
You should be a comedian.
>>
>>8748314
Definitely not most
>>
>>8748770
You're not romantically interested in a woman who would suck your balls?
>>
>>8750913
The funniest things in life are the harsh truths.
Stay mad, gayboi. Enjoy getting pozzed because you can't stop letting strangers fuck you bareback.
>>
mtf dislike G the most. I've never been able to connect with Gs at all, and the sexuality is too intense. Take a bunch of horny guys trying to hook up with each other and craziness ensues.
Unlike a lot of Ts I've been fine with Ls. I'm not into women so maybe that helps me get along with them since I'm not trying to sleep with them.
I've had bi bfs but on the other hand you have creepy bi chasers, and bis who only want you as a side dish to their main relationship.
Other Ts are a mixed bag from awful to best friends. It is nice being able to talk about trans stuff with someone else who understands what you're going through.
From best to worst I'd say T, L, B, G.
>>
>>8750997
I'm against anal sex you ignorant bacteria.
>>
>>8751029
You're either a lesbian or a very strange gay man then. You aren't relevant to my rant either way. Shoo.
>>
so many gays hate transgenders. Prolly because we look infinitely cuter and straight guys aren't 100% repulsed by us. :^)

That and I'd be pretty bitter too if the only means of love I had was letting some absolute stranger pump and dump me for brief, meaningless, aids-ridden, lust-driven romp.

Stay mad gays, maybe one day you'll have the guts to make the transition.
>>
>>8747120
waddup lesbophobe
>>
>>8751064
>lesbophobe
Not a thing
Hatred of lesbians is not irrational, when they are opposed to your very existence
>>
>>8751043
>Infinitely cuter
Ahuh, sure hon. I'm sure you're definitely cuter.
>>
>>8751071
yeah lol

ma'amed at work and on the phone by strangers

Not everyone gives up like you :^)
>>
>>8751043
>You are gay anyway, might as real become women like us, tee hee~

Do you wear a burka and live in Iran as well?
>>
>>8748164
>men tell women for centuries that they are the inferior sex and cant do anything
>women contribute less significantly to society
shocking
>>
>>8751080
hey, it's not my fault iran treats us like human beings. Then again, we're not subhuman gays just fucking each other till the aids comes home

also no, stay mad gaymo :^)
>>
>>8749077
they aren't
>>
>>8751102
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH.
>>
>>8751070
again, not wanting to have sex with trans women doesn't mean being opposed to their existence
>>
>>8751040
People like you need to stop talking as if they ever could obtain reliable knowledge on the number of gay people willing to engage in disgusting sex acts.
>>
>>8751117
Correct, and we realize that. We're not angry at lesbians who simply aren't attracted to us- that's fine, everybody has their own attractions and there's nothing wrong with that.

We get annoyed by the ones who are like "you're just a bunch of straight pervy guys trying to sneak into lesbian spaces"
>>
>>8751102
>Tranny supports Islamic gay conversion therapy

lololololololol
>>
>>8751117
yeah, that's perfectly fine.

I think really the only reason we're hated by aids ridden gays is that we maintain a level of cattyness while also being relatively aggressive- a trait that gay men are repulsed by even in normie women.
>>
>>8751125
its more humane than leaving you to your vices and letting you die slowly of aids

iran is very progressive
>>
>>8751043
>That and I'd be pretty bitter too if the only means of love I had was letting some absolute stranger pump and dump me for brief, meaningless, aids-ridden, lust-driven romp
Sounds like projection to me tbhon
>>
>>8751132
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Continue if you want me to die of laughter.
>>
>>8751138
laughter is the best medicine

except for aids
>>
>>8751140
You have mental aids. Poor soul, you are lost in complete darkness..
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>T, A
>G, specifically masc cis white ones
bunch of fucking uncle toms willing to throw not only other LGBT people but also POC under the bus so that they can be one of the rational dudebros
basically, they're fuckin' trash
>>
>>8751118
t. just got pozzed by Jamal, Tyrone, and Darius
I've tried dating plenty of gay men as a bi man, and it's pretty obvious the constant "waaah bis will cheat on you" shit is projecting. Gays don't have a monogamous bone in their body. I'm lucky to have escaped that shit without getting any STDs. I only date women and bi men now. Faggot.
>>
>>8751142
they tend to be the most ignorant

all the while playing the 'muh oppression' card despite 99% of people accepting them
>>
>>8751151
It's really easy to say society is so accepting of LGBT people when you're straight passing
>>
>>8751157
I had to live as a hon before I lived as a passing transgender

The metamorphosis doesn't happen overnight
>>
>>8751148
I'm a virgin and if you were before me I'd leave you in a very, very bad state. Trust me. You're nothing more than an abomination to me. Talking about monogamy when you've dated women and men. You're worse than the trash in my bin.
>>
>>8751169
here's the thing

I don't care about whether I'm trash in your book. We've already established that your book is filled with aids and excessive promiscuity. Since that seems to be your definition of good, being trash might actually be a compliment, even
>>
>>8751169
woah sailor, calm down. Just because they're looking for the right relationship and not committed to pounding complete strangers day in and out doesn't make them bad

honestly it just makes you bad for thinking having sex with 2-3 people a day is a-ok
>>
>>8751179
>your book
I'm against anal sex and promiscuity. I really wish you were before me, I'd teach you what it means to suffer tremendously. Lowly vermin.
>>
>>8751188
First of all I wasn't talking to you. Second I already said that I'm a virgin and that I'm against anal sex, you go care about your own life, ignorant scum.
>>
>>8751190
>people trying to sound hardcore on a siberian christianity forum

really makes ya think
>>
>>8751197
I don't care one bit, I'm just talking honestly. Perhaps you're too used not to.
>>
>>8751201
>don't care one bit
>trying to sound hardcore on a tibetan interpretive dance forum

really makes ya think
>>
>>8751209
>implying you know what thinking means.
>>
>>8751169
>only ever date one person at a time
>you don't know what monogamous means!
the leaps you fags will take to justify your infidelity is incredible
>>
>>8751211
>having no argument but petty insults

really makes ya think
>>
>>8751211
>says the orthodox sun god worshipping cultist on a digimon trading card artiste online forum

really activates those almonds
>>
>>8746026

A. I blame T for not being part of LGBT, and turning it into a sex cult.
>>
>>8751257
A isn't part of LGBT because it wasn't really known much at the start.

If anything, T would be more likely to accept you than L or G, since they're the most exclusive of the group.
>>
I am B
Dislike T the most.

And I'm sure the feeling is going to be mutual and T is going to hate L and B
>>
>>8751293
yeah pretty much

Ls are just generally unpleasant human beings and Gs are absolutely annoying and repulsive sex driven aids houses

You know, it's p bad when a tranny thinks to herself "wow, that fucking guy has way too much estrogen in him."
>>
>>8751293
T here

B is my favorite outside of T, they generally seem the least hostile
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (147KB, 768x1155px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
147KB, 768x1155px
>tfw even T dislikes T
>>
>>8751312
People like Riley Dennis are why I have some qualms.
>>
>>8751315
I mean sure, I dislike AGPs pretty bad. Those things give credibility to the 'just gay guys' fallacy

Still though, I have a reddit v 4chan attitude towards them. "Not my enemy... but UGH."
>>
>>8751257
I change my mind about gays, assxuals are literally the worst. They're so bad the original acronym was smart enough to leave them out. Fuck off you crybaby snowflake cishet. Aces do not belong here.
>>
>>8751245
I've said before that I was against promiscuity you complete moron you're really starting to get on my nerves.
>>
T

G I guess?

I don't have a problem with any particular group. I have a problem with shitty people. I just picked G because men are unattractive to me. B people are always chill in my experience. L usually doesn't like me, but I don't really care if someone likes me so long as I'm left alone.
>>
>>8751331
Then why do you keep responding to me with pro promiscuity arguments, retard?
>>
>>8751325
I honestly don't understand why people hate agps, they feel dysphoria too
>>
>>8751337
When he calls you a pedochristian, that's not a "pro-promiscuity" argument, lol
>>
>>8751320
well, she's pretty bad yeah. I don't deny that.

The only thing I'd say is that every group has their loud annoying people with an equally loud and annoying fanbase.

The majority of trans people just seem to want to live in the right body, and have a normal life outside of that. Not being activists, not shouting that dicks are female sex organs.
>>
>>8751350
When he calls me a what? You're the first person to say that in this thread.
>>
>>8751341

No idea

I'm honestly not sure why this board is so obsessed with the whole "agp/hsts" thing. Pretty much nowhere outside of here takes it seriously- it's all considered to be the case of another stupid psychologist with outdated theories.

Sure, there are people who fall under AGP pretty neatly, and people who fall under HSTS pretty neatly, but there's also a lot more. Like any other group, trans people are pretty diverse, and the different definable subgroups aren't any more or less part of the main group
>>
>>8751354
Oh I'm sorry, for a second I thought there was somebody in this thread with a post worth reading besides myself.
>>
>>8751341
because people rope me into the same group as those squeaky, completely unfeminine, sex-driven gay-guy-in-a-dress hons.
>>
>>8751367
I thought most people with agp are attracted to women?
>>
>>8746026
B

T makes a mockery of the rest of us
>>
>>8751367
>sex-driven
but so are you
>>
>>8751375
Doesn't matter what you like, just as long as you don't have sex with hundreds of people and talk about how much you love porno.
>>
>>8751412
can I do it here?
>>
>>8751417
can you?
>>
>>8751433
Yeah I can, I like porn!
>>
>>8751337
Because I don't, retard ? You only read what you want.
>>
>>8751441
well sure, all gay guys like porn
>>
>>8747503
>lesbians are shit people
surprise surprise
>>
File: alien.jpg (79KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
79KB, 916x892px
>>8751460
did you just assume my gender, niBBa?
>>
>>8751471
you just told me you were a gay guy
>>
>All the butthurt women in this thread trying to claim opression points
This is a hilarious thread
>>
File: grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (40KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
40KB, 487x487px
>>8751476
>>
>>8751312
This, Bs tend to be chill and accepting to Ts, maybe because Ls and Gs despise both of us
>>
>>8751403
Even if anon is, what exactly is wrong with that? Homosexuality is sex-driven
>>
>>8751557
That's true. Almost all Ts are Bs too. There might be a correlation there. The two of you are the most hated in the group.
>>
>>8751604
iirc, T's are about 1/3 straight, 1/3 gay, 1/3 bi
>>
>>8751625
>about 3/4 mtfs are AGP
>1/3 identify as "gay"
So we can conclude 5/12 of mtfs are lying about their sexuality.
>>
>>8746026

B

Anything after T.
>>
>>8751652
>implying anybody but blanchardposters take the agp meme seriously
>>
>>8746026
T-questioning, always disliked G the most
>>
>>8751672
Pls, that's implied by being on this website
>>
File: 63356019_p0_master1200.jpg (228KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
63356019_p0_master1200.jpg
228KB, 600x600px
>>8746026
hsts here

dont like L because women lol

gay is okay

bi is okay but bisexuality doesnt exist and needs to be classified something else

t , i hate 99% of trans
>>
>>8751692
>T questioning
G's hatred of you is justified.
>>
>>8751766
Lots of gay guys really like me. A lot of my friends are G, but I've just always vaguely disliked Gay culture, and connected to them less than any other group. Straight guys, straight girls, lesbians, transmen and transwomen, all of them I feel much more of a connection to, much more agreeable with, than with gay guys.
>>
>>8751693
A lying straight?
>>
I am T, and I generally hate T the most. But also L, G, and B. Really, queers are just annoying and shitty people.
>>
>>8747931
Wumbo
>>
>>8751787
If they know what you are and what you think of them, their hatred for you is justified.
>>
T repressing as L
Hate L
>>
>>8746026
L
Dislike other Ls
>>
>>8751951
>Hate L
>>8752189
>Dislike other Ls
why?
>>
T
Find Gs generally very grating on my nerves.
>>
B
G or L. I hate fags.
>>
>>8746026
T dislike G the most
>>
>>8752230
<3
t. T
>>
>>8752254
Foh b I ain't no chaser.
>>
You are all horrible people you know that right? Nobody likes you or wants to be with you which is why you're here.
>>
>>8752262
</3
>>
>>8752263
you're saying that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>8746026
B
hate G the most
>>
>>8748145

>compasity
>>
>>8746026
G

dislike T the most by far
>>
L
Hate B because bi women are constantly talking about their oppression while ignoring their privilege. I'd rather hang out with straights, they whine less
My first and only bi gf didn't understand why pride month had to be a thing
>>
>>8752897
The irony is you almost certainly don't recognize your female privilege.
>>
>>8752897
I'm an L and I'm kinda wondering whats the point in Pride as well, like it just seems like an excuse for Banks and other big companies to throw on some rainbow shit and get good publicity.
>>
B.
not on the internet, IRL i dislike G and Q+. They are the most austist, the most bitchy, and the ones who need to be shot. G are whores and Q+ is stuck in their post-modernists materialistic carnality that it becomes their life and the only thing that matters to them and it's sad and dumb and ruining Canada and makes the ecological movement a joke.
>>
>>8752972
I can see why people would think that, it's become more commercialised now that it's "cool" to be LGBT. It's always been more about getting out to show the actual size of a mostly invisible community and remembrance, at least to me. Surprised black pride hasn't been commercialised, now that we're talking about it.
>>
File: kEhSaGk.jpg (99KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
kEhSaGk.jpg
99KB, 888x499px
>most Bs who hate the Ls and Gs are also Ts
>>
T.
Lesbians are okay? Idk, i don't hang around lesbian circles and the only lesbians i interact with are trans lesbians and not cis lesbians. The lesbians i've met in real life are chill and i was never really discriminated against by any TERF lesbian so it's like whatever.

Gay dudes are alright i guess. They can seem annoying when they're the "YASSSSS QUEEEEN SLAYYY" type but apart from the flamboyancy of some gay dudes it's fine.

Bisexual people seem pretty alright! Deffo the best of the LGBT in my opinion since they as a whole are the most supportive to me as well as cishets.

Trans people can be okayish, but a lot of the trans people i meet can also be really bad individuals with a lot of mental instability issues that will probably affect you as well. Don't get me wrong a lot of transgirls i meet are fine and try to make the best to improve their lives, but a lot are just broken and not very approachable. FTMs seem fine apart from a lot of trenders i meet who can get super annoying.

So i guess i like trans people the least out of the LGBT community, but that's only because i interact with them the most
>>
>>8752977
>ruining Canada
>ruin
>canada

Pic is best Canada
>>
>>8752200
I tell myself my experience has been shit but it's probably like 90% fox and the grapes thing
>>
B and I dislike G's. L's are even cooler than G's. So are Q I A's. G's are big S O B's.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.