[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm an MtF and I'm into cars. Is that weird LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: xY2xDxo.jpg (176KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
xY2xDxo.jpg
176KB, 811x1082px
So I'm an MtF and I'm into cars. Is that weird LGBT? I have been into cars for years before transitioning and it's something I really enjoy. Is wanting to be a girl and liking cars weird? I understand that liking cars is a sort of masculine thing, but going to a drift event in my Boosted E36 is just so fun. I still do girly things, like makeup, and wearing dresses but I just enjoy cars.
>>
There is literally nothing that says only boys can have certain interests, it's a dumb control tactic to try and make us believe otherwise.
>>
>>8745317
Not really, I like cars too, and military history. I also build scale models. It doesn't change who I am as a person, they're just interesting things I like taking part in, if I was that preoccupied with what people thought of my hobbies, let alone more glaringly obvious things like being a tranner, I would've ended myself years ago

PS:
Why the fuck are you trying to drift in slavcore garbage
>>
>>8745317
I'm an mtf and I'm into trains lol
Why does it matter; just be yourself sis~
>>
>>8745332
Rear wheel drive and manual... I got it as a gift from my boyfriend.
>>
>>8745334
honestly as long as you have fun it's all that matters.

I just like mocking people in Beamers
>>
>>8745345
He wants me to LS swap it but I want to keep it as it is until it blows up. He wants to LS swap everything really, he's one of those people.
>>
>>8745317
>>8745332
>>8745333
So much for the "mtfs have female brains" theory.
>>
>>8745351
Okay engine swapping I can tolerate. Putting a yank tank in a german car however...
>>
>>8745355
Aren't there some cis women who like cars?
>>
>>8745355
See >>8745321, there is fucking nothing actually gendered about interests except social bullshit.

>mfw captcha gives me 3 cars in a row
>>
>>8745355
>Brain sex means gender roles aren't constructed
Fuckwit
>>
>>8745317
why do i identify with this dog?
>>
>>8745388
He got stung by a bunch of bees lol that's why his face is all puffy
>>
>>8745317
>cis person has interests """typical""" to the other gender
>"Oh, that's a nice hobby"
>trans person does the same
>"See? You're not trans, you like X/Y/Z !"

Pretty sure it's just the same for MtFs and FtMs.
>>
>>8745317
No, a hobby is a hobby,

I am mtf and I enjoy watching fights and I will always support my favorite american football team until I draw my last breath. Oh and I fucking love History and Mythology but that is different.

So at the end of the day who gives a shit? No one besides a bunch of cunts so love what you love doing. Unless that thing you love doing is doing hardcore drugs, have a gambling problem, violence against other people, or some other inhumane shit etc. THEN maybe you should stop for good reasons.
>>
>I have a hobby that makes me happy, is that weird LGBT?
>>
File: 1501254550256.jpg (16KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1501254550256.jpg
16KB, 352x395px
I'm a cis female and I'm into all kinds of "guy" things. It's not a rare occurrence. Weird how being a chick doesn't mean you must be a blowup doll who only enjoys embroidery and giving birth
>>
>>8748899
Cis lesbians usually have male brains just like trans women.
>>
File: 1.png (164KB, 2044x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
164KB, 2044x2024px
>>8745365
ls swapping is tge shittiest meme ever
>>
>>8745355
Underrated post
>>
>>8748931
when did she say she was lesbo
>>
>>8748948
samefag
>>
>>8745355
*intersex brains leaning toward the opposite sex

No one informed claims that MtF brains are not more masculine that the brains of cishet women. They're just really, REALLY feminine compared to cishet men.

>>8745317
Anon, how did you get into cars? I have had a growing interest in cars for a year now, but I don't know how to get into them more. I'm FtM, no friends into cars growing up, no family into them. What's the best way to get up to speed, i.e. how do I learn more about cars most efficiently? Books? Internet? Car shows? I think there's at least 1-2 car shows I've seen come through our city in a year, is it weird to go alone?
>>
>>8749254
No-one informed claimed Blanchardianism is wrong.
>>
>>8748949
>and I'm into all kinds of "guy" things.
>>
>>8749254
just read /o/ and watch topgear and other car shows, subscribe to some auto youtubers, buy a car (this one helps), find local car meets, see what looks cool, buy an inline 6 and twinturbo it and crank out 800psi of boost
>>
>>8749279
>>and I'm into all kinds of "guy" things.
>implying she didnt mean dick
>>
>>8749306
That's the reason trans girls are so popular among lesbians.
>>
File: 1502552710537.png (172KB, 331x384px) Image search: [Google]
1502552710537.png
172KB, 331x384px
>>8749326
>Trans girls popular with lesbians
>>
>>8749254
Hi OP here, I got into cars from watching Initial D actually. If you like anime you will probably like Initial D, just don't try and become the next Takumi. If you don't like anime I recommend watching youtubers who have car channels. I started out watching Haggard Garage but they aren't the most professional. I recommend Regular Car Reviews, his reviews are actually really funny.
>>
>>8749274
Yes, anon. Yes, most informed people do.

>>8749283
>>8750523
Thanks, guys! Some of this I was already doing, I was just afraid I was missing something obvious.
>>
>>8749254
not OP, but until I was actually car shopping my interest in cars wasn't any deeper than 'cars are neat i guess but musclcars are like automotive dadrock'
I just started trawling craigslist for anything that met the criteria my parents put worth (which was basically 'anything under three grand and under 150k miles' but gradually got more and more restrictive as my parents vetoed virtually everything I found) and looking up whatever I could find about cars that looked cool or interesting and whatever I could find about boring cars I think my parents would've actually gone for.
So if you're at all like me a big part of getting into cars is just seeing what cars are out there and doing a bit of research on the things that stand out to you.
>>
>>8752999
Yeah, it might sound really stupid, but I started getting more interested in cars after I was housebound for a bit after a major surgery and starting playing this racing vidya for something to do. It kind of expanded from there, but now I'm just constantly noticing cars everywhere I go.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.