[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say we get the tech that allows you to have children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: gay.jpg (62KB, 994x559px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
62KB, 994x559px
Let's say we get the tech that allows you to have children without women. Let's also say this tech let's you choose the orientation and gender of the kid. What is the winning combination for success.

I think a group of coordinated bisexuals (of both genders) would be the most devious and would be the strongest.

Offer your thoughts
>>
>>8744025

The strongest for what?
>>
>>8744042
General measures of success. High income bracket, getting jobs in leadership positions (politicial seats, generals, CEOs, the big chairs on education and research teams).
>>
Is this even a question? We'd breed women and sissies out of existence and create a race of alpha gay men.
>>
>>8747826
This.
t.Cishet who wishes he were gay
>>
File: hitler gas button.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas button.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>>8747842
>t.Cishet
>>
>>8747826
Seriously. In a world where it's possible to have children without women, while also being able to choose the orientation and gender of said children, do you think we'd ever allow women to exist? Hell, we'd make it a game to see who could have the most male children. How's that for devious and successful?
>>
>>8748128
I think women are naturally good at raising kids so it would be worth it to keep some around.

Plus they are cute.
>>
File: 1487644817932.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487644817932.png
356KB, 599x510px
>>8747842
>Cishet

>>>/Out/
>>
>>8748158
Y'know, guys can be cute, too. Hence the whole trap phenomena I don't get. Fine, keep trans women around for child rearing. Just no vaginas. Hopefully we could breed attraction to those out, too.
>>
>>8747842
Curious. Could you elborate why?

Inexchange we'll keep you alive. You can be an honorary gay.
>>
>>8748197
You can't have trans woman without real women. Trannies are essentially people that want to take on the identity of something else. If you were to remove that they wouldn't exist because they would have nothing to be dysphoric towards.

It also seems rather round about to have men that get hormone therapy and surgery to become women when you can just have women.
>>
>>8744025
obviously women would be bred out of existence because they are not only weaker and less attractive but they are emotionally labile and can't keep a secret
>>
>>8748202
Simple, my friend. Modern day women are selfish backstabbing idiots who won't doubt betraying and divorcing you to get your money even if you've always been good to them. They shall not be trusted. I usually get along well with men and not having to stand feminists would be cool.
>>
>>8748219
They'd still feel dysphoric, they wouldn't be sure why. That's assuming the brain mapping thing is true.
>>
>>8748240
I donno. I like my mother, for that alone I would want a world with women.

I'm gay so I don't date women but if women are shitty right now that's just a cultural problem. Cultures can be changed.
>>
Nobody's talking about killing women, or getting rid of whatever women there are now, too. Most of my friends are women, I definitely wouldn't want that! I'm saying, if we could have complete control over childbirth as well as gender/orientation, we'd breed out women altogether. Because why keep them?

>>8748219
Assuming this is true, if we breed out women altogether, the problem solves itself, doesn't it?
>>
>>8748253
Women have always been known to not be loyal and I very much care about that. Do I care for my mother? Yes. Would I sacrifice that in order to not have to stand those betraying lowlifes? Yes. Culture has only allowed them to show the way they really are. Also, after some months I'd be so horny I'd probably end up fucking a trap. The dick would put me off but fuck it.
>>
>>8748296
Well my theory is that with no real women to be dyphoric over there will be very, very few trannies. Not 0 but enough so that it would not be something heard of.
>>
>>8748351
Assuming what I said here>>8748249 was true, there would be the same amount of trannies, they just wouldn't feel as bad without women to compare themselves with. That's if we ignore that artificial wombs would be probably less prone to hormonal fuckups.
>>
>>8744042
gay war
>>
>>8748351
Trannies will keep wanting to be women just like straights would keep wanting women.
>>
>>8748403
Why would we have a gay war tho?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.