[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to Susan's place to find support for my transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 4668031915_8f134cf76c_b.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4668031915_8f134cf76c_b.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>went to Susan's place to find support for my transition
>everyone is nice and welcoming
>read some post, everyone complements and encourages one another
>see guys with wigs being called beautiful
>what the fuck, too much support, gtfo
TFW you need the assholes of 4chan to tell you you such once on a while
>>
>>8743412
>going to susan's unironically
You were doomed from the start, anon
>>
>>8743431
I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I just heard the name D':
>>
>>8743412
If that's you in that pic, you're being to hard on yourself. Sweetie, I'm sure the men are drooling over you.
>>
>>8743412
4chan is full of assholes, but at least you can be sure they'll give you honest support (or ridicule).
>>
>>8743412
Is it wrong to "correctly" gender trannies? I work in retail in the D.C. Area and there are so many hons here and I always call them ma'am. Am I giving them false hope? Am I encouraging their mental illness?
>>
>>8743768
>Am I giving them false hope? Am I encouraging their mental illness?
Yes, but they would complain to your manager if you didn't.
>>
add me, jakeeerrs, on snapchat i love to post dick in my ass
>>
>>8743768
Yes, it's polite regardless of hon status.
>retail
Absolutely, then.
>>
>>8743803
>>8743836
I feel uncomfortable letting them into the bathrooms, where there are often small children, unsupervised. Shouldn't I let other, more clueless storegoers know that there are men going into the bathroom with them?
>>
>>8743836
You should call people whatever they want you to call them. I mean, it doesn't cost you anything and it nice. But telling people they pass and shit when they don't... Lies are worse than "not being nice"
>>
>>8743888
Are you saying pedophiles only rape little girls and not boys? Because pedophiles are allowed in the bathroom with little boys
>>
>>8743412
It's an age thing. To the youth of 4chan, it means 'beautiful' in terms of physical beauty. That isn't the manner they mean it at Susan's. It's a reflection of inner beauty through the difficult circumstances they're thrust into. This is pretty typical support group talk.

No I didn't bounce over from Susan's, either, I only post here. I'm just old.
>>
>>8743898
This is irrelevant because ftms are virtually unclockable. Skull size, sternocleomastoid length, etc. are much more evident on trans"women"
>>
>>8743907
That's not what they're talking about, don't play dumb. Why are you obsessively advocating for little boys to be raped?
>>
>>8743907
I'm not taking about ftm, I'm talking about normal cisgender pedos. They are already welcome in little kids bathrooms. Why would someone dress as a woman and take hormones to rape a kid with a flaccid lacking of testosterone dick?
Also, most child rapist are people the kid knows, usually a relative.
>>
>>8743412
Holy crap
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 96x96px
>>8743412
would you transition if you were going bald?
>>
>>8743907
goddamn you are dense

if you dont let trannies in the womens room then they go in the mens room and they are still in the vicinity of children so this is a moot point unless you are advocating the government dictate all institutions build private bathrooms for trannies (which I really hope you aren't)
>>
>>8743730
>but at least you can be sure they'll give you honest support
>honest
>H O N E S T

people make up shit all the time just to hurt peoples feelings here.
>>
it is hon nest
>>
>>8743905
How old is old?
>>
>>8743442
100 back pats, what is susans place supposed to be anyways someone pls explain
>>
>>8743898

Go back and read what he wrote.

He clearly said he was uncomfortable letting them into either bathroom.

But if you use your head instead of having a bitch fit, you'll quickly realise that the man is dressed as a woman. And so it would be immediately obvious that they were a tranny - even at a distance - if they were to enter the men's room.
>>
>>8743412
>4chan told me I would never pass without FFS
>They were right.

Thank you 4chan for encouraging me to make my surgery a priority.
>>
>>8743934
Usually when I've seen people make this argument they accompany it with "all perversions are comorbid so if I see a tranny the odds are 99999% higher 'she' is a pedo anyway"
>>
>>8747079
Officially Over The Hill. 40+.

>>8747114
From what I can see, it's an old-school forum of primarily older members or those that need a hugbox (or, the smallest group, those who know nowhere else to go). It's high on pep talk and high on moderation. It's the Grand Dame of internet sites, both old and a bit too steeped in its own tradition.
>>
>>8743768
D.C. here. Rarely see hons except occasionally at coffee shops. Where 2 spot the hons?
>>
>>8743888
>implying there are no cis lesbian pedophiles who diddle girls
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.