[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I fell like a woman that wishes she were a man.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1501292855580.png (680KB, 624x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501292855580.png
680KB, 624x656px
Sometimes I fell like a woman that wishes she were a man. What's that?
>>
Good luck senpai
>>
>>8743230
Penis envy
>>
>>8743230
Trans.

>>8743300
Thanks Freud, it's not like 90% of what you wrote down was completely debunked or anything.
>>
>>8743230
What is your biological sex, what sex characteristics do you want?
>>
>>8743365
>2 words
>90%

You're not very good at math are you?
>>
>>8743365
Freud is the retreat of the culture warrior who not only psychoanalyzes individual through very weak connections but all society. It's the only way to make its outlandish theories seem plausible.
>>
>>8743372
I'm a man, that feels like a woman that wants to be a man

>>8743300
That's actually part of it. In my fantasy the woman i want to be has penis envy and despises her gender.
>>
>>8743422
Do you have a life? Serious question.
>>
>>8743422
>>8743324
copypasta
>>
>>8743230
That's called femboyism
>>
>>8743419
Maybe you want to be a femboy? See: >>>/lgbt/femgen.
>>
>>8743419
>I'm a man, that feels like a woman that wants to be a man

Sooooo.... you're exactly where you want to be?
>>
>>8743454
Yeah. It's weird. In my fantasy the woman even wants to be a man close to myself.

She considers her life a failure and hates being weak. She thinks life would be better if she was a man and self-inserts into male characters in fujoshi anime.
>>
>>8743568
>fujoshi
You are definitely a femboy, anon.
>>
>>8743576
Well I like the idea of FUCKING femboys or seeing them fuck each other don't know if I'd want to be one.

I did grow up on fujoshi stuff so maybe that's part of it. Kind of thought they were the coolest type of girl because they wanted be someone like me.
>>
>>8743376
90% of what Freud said, you dumbass.
>>
>>8743230
transtrenderism

you'll never live out your yaoi fantasies
>>
>>8743230
What's it called when you're female sexed but feel like a guy who wishes to be female and somehow got his wish but isn't in fact a female and feels like an imposter?
>>
>>8743650
In what way do you feel like you're not really female, just a guy who got his wish to be?
>>
>>8743650
Gynoandromorphophilic HSTS Female to Male Transsexual.
>>
>>8743661
>like sailor moon and wish to be like her
>act like sailor moon and wear that type of clothing but be uncomfortable while doing so
Like that. Got told to put on makeup and something sexier for an interview whuch made me uncomfortable I just wanted to go in slacks and a button up. I'd rather have been born male if I was given the choice, but I don't actually care enough to transition. I look really cute as a girl, like a 10/10, and I like looking in the mirror and pictures but then actually feeling my breats can be a bit uncomfortable. If I have media with a lot of grrll power around me I don't feel so bad, but if I don't have that influence for a period of time I feel super male and get upset that people treat me "like a girl". Maybe I just don't like the sexism that comes with being a girl? I get mad when my family goes off about "having no male influences" or "no man of the house" and I get offended for men at sexist remarks against men.
>>8743696
I don't like the idea of transitioning though so I'm not transgender
>>
>>8743760
It is probably just the sexism anon.
>>
>>8743760
You're like the female version of me. I'm OP.

Got to know are you at least somewhat attracted to each gender, as I am?
>>
>>8743795
That's what I think too
>>8743797
I think women are pretty, I really like the female figure probably more aesthetically then I like the male figure, but I feel more sensually attracted to men and only get crushed on men. I'm asexual and don't feel sexual attraction to any gender though.
>>
>>8743760
Hence the gynoandromorphophilia.

Basically you're double reverse trans, both the trutrans kind and the fake kind.
>>
>>8743912
Man you're awesome. How can I put this, you're complex. Myself I try to appreciate each gender on as many levels as possible.

Women are really, really pretty, limited romantic atteachment. Men are good for sex, good for romance. I don't know if I can really compare both genders they are so different.

I think hetrosexual relationships are more stable psychologically. It's an "I'll be a man so you don't have to. You be a woman so I don't have" kind of deal. Do you think like that?
>>
>>8743957
Thanks. Idk I think genetically women are prone to femininity and men are prone to masculinity and they work well together as a nice match. Two sudes of the same coin kinda thing.
>>
>>8743937
What the hell does that even mean
>>
>>8743760
>10/10 girl on my tranny swamp

GIT OOOOUT REEE IM JEALOUS FROG CROAAAAK
>>
>>8743230
You're a male? That means you're a beta bitch who wishes he was stronger.

Female? Depressed or sexually frustrated.
>>
>>8744332
>You're a male? That means you're a beta bitch who wishes he was stronger.

Sounds like an interesting diagnosis. Go on.
>>
>>8744373
What more is there to say? OP "feels" like a woman who wants to be "her" idea of a man, which will invariably be a big macho guy. Thus, OP wants to be that big macho guy. So either he's a twink or a beta.
>>
>>8744431
Well I am op.

Actually makes a lot of sense. I have an idealized version of myself which I'm really not living up to so I guess I'm expressing that by feeling like a woman.

About 30 pounds overweight, weak income, bad grooming habits, BF has no sex drive what so ever so sex life sucks, falling behind on my reading.

My ideal-self isn't a macho man but not a fag either.
>>
>>8744457
Willow?
>>
>>8744758
The movie? It was alright. Nothing special.

I guess madmartigan was the hottest thing in it
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.