[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any out here crossdress in public? How was that experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: njingyi.jpg (106KB, 680x760px) Image search: [Google]
njingyi.jpg
106KB, 680x760px
Any out here crossdress in public? How was that experience? Talk to us about it.
>>
Did a couple times in the street, nobody gave a shit.

One little girl said it was cute.
>>
>>8742654
Cross dressed as male, pass easy. Got asked for directions, girls hat the hots, felt pretty good™ made me wish I was born a boy. They way people treated me just felt so much better, it wasn't like "woo girl in the room, must treat her like a girl XD". Makes me question myself a bit, I really don't like the feeling of being female placed on how other people treat me, I'd rather get treated as male all the time but I'm not trans*.
>>
>>8742783
Why did you crossdress?
>>
File: 795.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>8742783

That's how I started out.

Now I pass as a girl really well and suck dick every other week.

Give it time, bro. Give it time.
>>
>>8742812
Do you consider yourself a girl born as a male, or just a boy who made himself look like a girl?
>>
>>8742858

So that starts to tread into some difficult philosophical territory, bear with me here. I don't really believe the soul and body can be thought of as separate so I reject the whole "girl inside a boy" thing. But, I also don't think it's practical or realistic to say that parts of me no one but my doctor ever sees - my chromosomes and my genitals - outweigh the way I look, act, think, feel, behave, and interact with others.

I think the most succinct way to describe it is that I'm "a boy living as a girl", rather than "a girl born as a boy" or "a boy dressing as a girl."
>>
>>8742654
lol, who /cgl/ here?
>>
>>8742927
>the way I look, act, think, feel, behave, and interact with others.
This is what I was asking really. Never mind chromosomes and genitals, what do you think of yourself as? In "a boy living as a girl", is the boy your body and the "living as" who you are, a girl? Or is you the boy and the "living as" just how that boy behaves?
>>
File: IMG_2273.jpg (105KB, 696x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.jpg
105KB, 696x251px
I did just a couple weeks ago, drove 4 hours for a concert, a few people talked to me, sometimes I choked and just gave hand gestures for short responses.

No compliments, few stares, most on about their day

Next day, I met my BF's mom and she was super sweet, said I was "Sexy" and all that. (I also think my makeup was better that day)

Then BF and I had a date at a restaurant, Low Light helped, voice was decent enough that no one stared. We also wandered into an aquarium afterwards and I had my first kiss by the Moon Jellyfish. c:

All in all, good, concert was only issue, controlling my hair outside and all.
Massive confidence booster.
>>
>>8742970

>is the boy your body and the "living as" who you are, a girl? Or is you the boy and the "living as" just how that boy behaves?

Such a difficult question. I don't think it's correct to say that "what I am" (male) and "who I am" (Ms. XYZ) are separate. I'm a male, and I'm okay with that fact. But I don't think it's just behavior either, it's ... my whole way of existing.

If we're drawing a line, I'd have to choose the first - that who I am is the way I am, i.e., a girl. But if I can avoid taking a side I will. I'm not comfortable ranking the parts of my identity as more or less "me." I'm a male girl, and to me that makes perfect sense and works together just fine.
>>
>>8743087
I see. I wasn't trying to dispute the idea of being a "male girl" so much as ask what you were "behind" that, but it sounds like you don't see yourself as something else; the male girl is your identity.

If you could be fully female, a cis girl, without changing your personality or mind at all, would you?
>>
>>8742799
Because I have a taste for theatrics and like decieving people I guess? It's nice to know I make a good guy.
>>8742812
I have no problem being female bodied though. I don't have any /tttt/ problems eith so I just believe I don't care about gender and simply don't like the sexist treatment of being a woman.
>>
>>8742654
I am the textbook AGP pervert who likes to wear a bra and panties under her clothes while getting off on the possibility of getting caught.
>>
>>8743142
Gross
>>
>>8743108

Hell yeah. Absolutely. I mean, I'd want to think about it very carefully, I wouldn't want to make a change that drastic without long and hard meditation and prayer, but I would almost certainly take it.
>>
>>8743142
How masculine and how dysphoric are you?
>>
>>8743145
No shaming.
>>
>>8743147
>How masculine
Very androgynous, actually. Girly frame and not very hairy.
>how dysphoric
I can't quantify that, but I'm crossdressing more and more in public so I can "feel like a girl," I guess.
>>
>>8743216
And behavior feminine too?

Why can't you quantify it? Do you feel bad when you don't crossdress more?
>>
>>8743216
On a scale of 1-10
>>
>>8743231
>And behavior feminine too?
Somewhat. Timid and inhibited as long as I can remember, although I have traits that are very masculine too.
>Do you feel bad when you don't crossdress more?
Yes, it's aggravating. I see no point in sitting inside alone when I'm crossdressed. Maybe this makes me a pervert exhibitionist, but I like the feeling of interacting with unsuspecting people en femme, even if they don't treat me any differently because they can't tell what I'm wearing. I'm not sure what I truly want to feel, maybe like just a boy in girl clothes because it's humiliating in a hot sort of way.
>>
>>8743296
wew lad are you me?
>>
File: please (3).jpg (338KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
please (3).jpg
338KB, 1280x1278px
>>8742654
I dressed up like a Miss America swimsuit contestant for Halloween once.
It was very empowering.
I'm tall and naturally smooth and have a great ass and my friend did my makeup really well.
I looked like a gorgeous supermodel.
Everywhere I went guys were whistling and screaming and trying to get my attention.
"Hey Beautiful! Hey Gorgeous! Over here!"
Just walking down the street men would drive by and yell out of their open windows and whistle.
The icing on the cake was when my bf came over later that night and fucked me for an hour and a half and told me how beautiful I was even though we're both gay men and not really into women, but it really made me feel special that he was still turned on by me even though I was dressed up as a woman.
(Yes, he is a stud. I mean, I probably would have lost my boner if he had been in drag.)
So that's my story.

>inb4 start taking skittles immediately, hon!
I'm not trans, but I had a fun time and I can see the appeal.
>>
>>8743438
Not saying to take skittles but that sounds extremely AGP.
>>
>>8743023
What's this original image from?
>>
>>8742956
Me, henlo fren.

>Get into alternative fashion because I'm just a 'feminine gay guy' who likes to look cool and not a TRANNY
>/cgl/ and ouji are part of that
>end up coming to terms with myself
>sorta drift apart from j-fashion as I accept myself
>got called Mary Poppins once on my way to a convention in gothic, then got doted on by some Japanese lady on my way back
>tfw the local comm is really nice too but I don't attend any of the meets cos I just play FFXIV with one of the members and she's really nice too.
>>
>>8743605
It's a doujin by Mogiki Hayami (who is trans MtF herself).

https://exhentai.org/g/997633/fbde32d9b2/
>>
File: 1497164659486.jpg (233KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497164659486.jpg
233KB, 720x1280px
I'm a full crossdressing afab dyke
>unshaved legs (shaved pits and vulva tho)
>no makeup
>male Hawaiin shirts or maybe graphic tees
>male cargo shorts or slacks
>short on sides, long on top hair
>eyebrows tamed to the minimum and darkened to the maximum
>deep voice of a male stoner
Not sure what I'd be labeled but I don't give a fuck. I love my life, I love all kinds of girls, and I love crossdressing. Funny thing is, sometimes I do feel like dressing ultra femme with dark lipstick and dresses and high stockings, but I'm still the same old me. I just express myself however I'm feeling it. A lot of people don't appreciate my vibes, but that's their call to make. I also find a lot of people who respond well to genuine communication, and they're precious friends to me.
>>
>>8744267
I just realized my first sentence is me labeling myself, and then later I'm like "not sure what I'd be labelled." Lmfao don't drink and 4chan comrades
>>
>>8744267
>>unshaved legs (shaved pits and vulva tho)
every thing about your post is confusing, but this right here is what gets me, why???
>>
>>8744289
I dunno. Makes me happy to have hair on my legs. I feel like a strong bear, or some kind of androgynous creature. It looks right and it feels right, so I do it.
Having unshaved legs when you're going girlmode is the most fun, too. I guess a small part of me just really enjoys confusing people and making their brains work harder.
>>
>>8744314
really? i don't really care what people think as long as they don't give me grief
i can only femboi, be non conforming male, in the nicer areas b/c it's just safer and people will just assume i'm /fa/

>>8742654
you'll have to be more specific
>>
File: 1501214031085.jpg (48KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501214031085.jpg
48KB, 495x700px
>>8744328
I'm really weird, it's like I love being androgynous and I'm the most attracted to androgynous people. Is their a name for this?
>>
>>8744351
Fuck "is *there"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.